TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the judge rules against the State on JJ nothing can make up for this. The jury will wonder why. No explanation, just dropped. State we will have egg on its face around the world and Prior will have been given a gift. Even Prior didn’t catch this! The judges clerk did. No wonder Larry is crying.

It might cause reasonable doubt for Tammy and Tylee. Ugh…
If the judge drops the charge, it won’t be because he wants to… It will be because he hast to. I have no doubt that this judge is sick about this development as well. He knows that Chad is guilty. Guilty guilty.

I am going to have a cow, I swear.
We can have one together, I am lying in bed trying to fall asleep and every muscle in my body is tight and I'm clenching my teeth though I'm trying not to. I suspect I'm going to have to get up soon so I don't keep my partner awake with my silent but very intense seething.

I have a very juvenile urge to stamp and scream "it's not fair!"

But the cold fact is, the fairness is that it's the defense's duty to pursue this and demand their client isn't prosecuted under an inaccurate indictment. The legal system depends on accuracy and precision, and in this case, the fault is squarely with the prosecution.

It should never have happened.

MOO

If anyone, anyone at ALL claims divine intervention... I will vomit. (on them! - via some dang portal as soon as I figure out if someone hid mine in the sub-basement)
I don't think anyone worth knowing thinks a person who brutally murdered a seven year old should get away with it. I can't speak for the divine, but I know there's at least one choice verse about a millstone regarding those who hurt kids, so I doubt Chad warrants such special intervention.

This is a very human screwup. No hand of God required. Unfortunately it happens all the time, though not many cases are so public.

MOO

I don’t remember Lori’s trial. It sort of pales in comparison to this. And it wasn’t just JJ. There were other typos. JJ’s was the most egregious. No reason for four attorneys to screw up so badly.
Not only that,,,,they are making Prior look good.
I’m glad you are here Nikynoo.
I must admit, for all his bluster, he’s done a good man flying solo.

I don't think anyone worth knowing thinks a person who brutally murdered a seven year old should get away with it. I can't speak for the divine, but I know there's at least one choice verse about a millstone regarding those who hurt kids, so I doubt Chad warrants such special intervention.

This is a very human screwup. No hand of God required. Unfortunately it happens all the time, though not many cases are so public.

MOO

ITA. But, with some of these people one never knows. (Yes, I'm thinking of JR)

jmo

IMO, they're powerful confirmation of a conspiracy to commit the murder of Tylee and JJ in the context of what the jury has already heard about CD, LVD and this group's beliefs in demonic possession, zombies, veils. light/ dark scales and the justification of brutal murders on the basis that such dark, deserted beings are merely empty human shells devoid of memory, feeling etc., and can be voided with impunity -- and so on and so on.

Overheard at a tube stop of cafe -- fine, it's a pair of wingnuts with a variety of influences religious and pop-cultural wagging on in a shared code, blah blah blah.

As presented in this trial, it's IMO crucial evidence of Chad's role as the prime mover of this conspiracy, with the power to designate and describe his victims as beyond redemption and therefore appropriate targets for hitman AC (probably).

There's absolutely no way AC was driving this program of murder -- he had to be told who to kill and when -- and even why, broadly. That's where Chad and his dubious "gifts" came in.

Scapa's Snap Verdict -- to the pokey for life, Chaddo!!!!!

EDIT: Not good on the dates for JJ -- no idea of the importance of this mistake, but yikes.
Yes, Alex was a follower and when asked if he believed in Chad's nonsense, Zulema responded, "100 percent". He was so brainwashed that he told Zulema that if he ever became a zombie to just shoot him in the face.

IMO she made him feel sorry for her. Somehow he believes in church/police/judiciary conspiracy in her and Chad's case. He was also led by the nose by a youtuber (which possibly cost him his Idaho law license).

I've wondered what happened to that YT-er. Hiding under a rock? She HAD to know that what she was doing was wrong.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member