TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
They lived is some sort of separate reality. Another dimension, of mental illness or disordered thinking. It isn't normal to talk about "death percentages" and "spell castings". And to have endless sheets, with people's names, "Dark" and "light".

CD needs to go away forever. Somehow, like Charles Manson, another complete loser, he managed to find people who believed in his delusional thinking. I don't understand why anyone would follow these crazy losers, but they must have some sort of connection that draws people to them. And it is dangerous.

He did. It was discussed somewhere in the threads before Lori’s trial. He had custody for awhile while a mediator was working with with both parties. Iirc, Melanie was pregnant with Ian’s child and they now have two. As I remember, Ian played a part in getting her out of the cult but she seems to still have a chip on her shoulder and I have never seen or heard of her apologizing to Brandon. I believe she knew Alex would murder him, or try, but she denies all culpability.
And even though Brandon still breaks down on the stand she is icy cold like she owns the world.
A lot of people give her a pass because of her childhood.
I know very very few people, myself included, who had “good” childhoods. But we make it and we put the past behind us. We grow up and do the decent thing.
Melanie? Not so much!

Melani has consistently been my.... "she's getting away with m....." moo

I just don't think Brandon was strong enough to investigate and try to get to the bottom of things. moo
And everyone just got remarried and moved on. moo
I do hope Brandon's marriage has been good for him though. Neither are posting much on social media these days. moo

and a moo moo there, and a moo moo here

He did. It was discussed somewhere in the threads before Lori’s trial. He had custody for awhile while a mediator was working with with both parties. Iirc, Melanie was pregnant with Ian’s child and they now have two. As I remember, Ian played a part in getting her out of the cult but she seems to still have a chip on her shoulder and I have never seen or heard of her apologizing to Brandon. I believe she knew Alex would murder him, or try, but she denies all culpability.
And even though Brandon still breaks down on the stand she is icy cold like she owns the world.
A lot of people give her a pass because of her childhood.
I know very very few people, myself included, who had “good” childhoods. But we make it and we put the past behind us. We grow up and do the decent thing.
Melanie? Not so much!

Right. But, I don't think he has filed for full custody since then (which he could).

I agree with you, though. I don't think I could ever forgive her nor allow her to be with the children.

jmo

Last edited:
I just had a thought.

I assume that if Prior brings any of Tammy's children to the stand, he will very carefully ask questions that are not a topic he wants to cross examine.

What do you think the questions will be?

I feel like everything Prior could ask has a damaging cross question.

-MOO

Lauren Matthias from HTC is attending Chad's trial. She was a guest on Surviving the Survivor channel today. Apparently Lori was told about Chad throwing her under the bus, but she (Lori) doesn't believe it.
How has Chad thrown Lori under the bus?

Right. But, I don't think he has filed for full custody since then (which he could).

I agree with you, though. I don't think I could ever forgive her nor allow her to be with the children.

jmo
I am a firm believer in taking a very strong stance to protect children,no matter how uncomfortable or inconvenient. There are loads of examples. Let's just start with Josh Powell. Harmony. Gabriel Fernandez. There is one on here that I sadly can't remember their names but the mom tried killing him as a baby. Father "forgave" and trusted after mental health treatment. She finished the job 10 years later. There is never a time when you find out a person was willing to kill a child that they should then be allowed unsupervised.

Hopefully Brandon gets with the detectives on all the info they found about his children and goes to court. The work has already been done. The other 2 children are dead. No excuses to continue to allow her access. You can be sorry, but no way I would risk a child's life to see if she's a changed person. Chad and Lori have not changed. Even through all of this. Chances are, she also is still not taking responsibility. If so, she would have admitted what the plan was with Brandon. Enabling dangerous people is a deadly decision.

I am a firm believer in taking a very strong stance to protect children,no matter how uncomfortable or inconvenient. There are loads of examples. Let's just start with Josh Powell. Harmony. Gabriel Fernandez. There is one on here that I sadly can't remember their names but the mom tried killing him as a baby. Father "forgave" and trusted after mental health treatment. She finished the job 10 years later. There is never a time when you find out a person was willing to kill a child that they should then be allowed unsupervised.

Hopefully Brandon gets with the detectives on all the info they found about his children and goes to court. The work has already been done. The other 2 children are dead. No excuses to continue to allow her access. You can be sorry, but no way I would risk a child's life to see if she's a changed person. Chad and Lori have not changed. Even through all of this. Chances are, she also is still not taking responsibility. If so, she would have admitted what the plan was with Brandon. Enabling dangerous people is a deadly decision.
Other than Chad determining one of her kids was dark, has there been evidence or testimony that any were deemed to be zombies and on the verge of being murdered?

When she was allowed shared custody I was floored and Brandon has to have some screws loose to be okay with it.

I wonder what Chad told Emma in the hour he spent at her house that morning (after the police descended on his property). She was not surprised at his arrest. In the video he tells her to cooperate as much as she wants to. Did JP tell Chad's children not to talk to police?
Pretty sure she asks the officer if she can get some kind of food out if the car that she gave him. She laughs and telks the officer that he can eat them if he wants. I thought ahe packed him food. She may have mentioned bananas?

Melani has consistently been my.... "she's getting away with m....." moo

I just don't think Brandon was strong enough to investigate and try to get to the bottom of things. moo
And everyone just got remarried and moved on. moo
I do hope Brandon's marriage has been good for him though. Neither are posting much on social media these days. moo

and a moo moo there, and a moo moo here
Brandon hired an investigator. He was pretty sharp. I think judges ren’t always doing their jobs. IMO.

Other than Chad determining one of her kids was dark, has there been evidence or testimony that any were deemed to be zombies and on the verge of being murdered?

When she was allowed shared custody I was floored and Brandon has to have some screws loose to be okay with it.
I don’t think Brandon had a choice. When you file for custody, there is a court appointed mediator. You have to go with that and do as they recommend. The mediator is the one reporting to the judge. Brandon could have jumped up and dow.

remember the Susan Powell case? her parents wanted custody of the kids. The dad got partial custody and he shot them dead and blew up the house. The mediator said she told the judge not to let him have the kids, in her opinion. A lot of good that did.

Chad told Melani two of her children were dark and if Brandon died, they would be joking him.

Right.

Pondering the police car interaction between Chad and Emma. It opens with the following exchange (transcribed by me):

The BBM statement implies that Chad was trying to flee (which we already know to be true based on his driving). But I find it interesting he would say that to Emma. I'm assuming by "taken you downtown" she means going to the police station, as that is a very old euphemism for getting arrested. But the way he says it almost sounds like she knew he would try to flee. Chad also apparently doesn't understand that jumping counties doesn't impede LEO like it used to, or in the movies. Not sure where I am going with this, I just find it odd. MOO.
Maybe he watched too many episodes of Dukes of Hazzard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member