TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garth is more likeable because he is apparently capable of expressing emotion and probably had genuine affection for his mother, unlike Emma. I think Chad used fear as a manipulation tactic on Garth more because may have recognized Garth as the weakest link among his children. He told him there was a dark spirit attached to him and he was at risk of something bad happening if he didn't move to Rexburg.

GD’s description of TD’s health issues sounds an awful lot to me like a 49 year old woman going thru menopause - head spinning if you get up too fast, exhausted when you come home from a full day of work, and even shortness of breath on exertion because you’re already exhausted, and sleep disruptions because of hot flashes and night sweats added to the exhaustion and magnified the symptoms. My mother went through it, my sisters went through it, and I remember those days hitting me hard in my 40s but I didn’t die in my sleep before I turned 50. Also I have sleep apnea and have been anemic at times and bruise easily and have a host of other health issues now and yet I am still alive in my 60s.

Anybody else as infuriated with these kids repeated negging of Tammy. She could barely lift a box. The only exercise she got was video games. I wanted to slap that tone of disdain out of Emma's mouth and what can I say about Garth? I am not impressed. They seem to have disliked their mom. Or had some disdain for her. Probably caused by Chad. They all have been indoctrinated and brainwashed by Chad since birth probably to believe he is the messiah and Tammy was lucky to have him.

We all know Tammy was awesome and could have done SO much better than Chud Dumbbell.

Garth is more likeable because he is apparently capable of expressing emotion and probably had genuine affection for his mother, unlike Emma. I think Chad used fear as a manipulation tactic on Garth more because may have recognized Garth as the weakest link among his children. He told him there was a dark spirit attached to him and he was at risk of something bad happening if he didn't move to Rexburg.
I’ve heard that before but don’t know where he was living or when that was. Can anyone provide more info on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX