TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe and Emma were posting comments on a fb account that was dedicated to fiercely defending Lori (she was incarcerated at the time) and mocking her detractors. It turned out the owner of the account was a man from Utah who was not related to the case. He completely reversed course after the children were found dead.
Wow.

Say what ???

3:08 p.m. Joseph says even after Chad was arrested, Det. Hermosillo drove by their property several times a week. Prior asks about the 5K race for September 2019. Joseph put on a race for Operation Underground Railroad. He was the lead organizer. Tammy and their publishing company sponsored the race. Tammy was a volunteer in the race – she didn't run it, Joseph says.

Could someone elucidate me as to the ages of the Daybell kids? For some reason I thought they were all in their 30s...but I just Googled Chad's age and he's 55.

I say this because of how old they would've been when Cars came out and wondering what the likelihood each are married at this point. Emma's husband is the only spouse we've heard from, I think.

Could someone elucidate me as to the ages of the Daybell kids? For some reason I thought they were all in their 30s...but I just Googled Chad's age and he's 55.

I say this because of how old they would've been when Cars came out and wondering what the likelihood each are married at this point. Emma's husband is the only spouse we've heard from, I think.
I believe Emma is 30.

They want to make it look like Chad was the target or it was random. Not a planned attack on Tammy with a google search of the depth of steel on a Dakota for shooting through. They want to show that she didn't drive it.
Nate Eaton brought this up before on a live recently and I have also thought about it before then:

Let's imagine the shooting was successful. The random shooting of a lovely, hard-working, beloved LDS lady with zero enemies in East Idaho would've blown up to the stratosphere in the media. Who do investigators ALWAYS look at first when people are murdered? Their significant others. All eyes on Chad's electronic devices. Kids would've been found much quicker than June 2020.

Nate Eaton brought this up before on a live recently and I have also thought about it before then:

Let's imagine the shooting was successful. The random shooting of a lovely, hard-working, beloved LDS lady with zero enemies in East Idaho would've blown up to the stratosphere in the media. Who do investigators ALWAYS look at first when people are murdered? Their significant others. All eyes on Chad's electronic devices. Kids would've been found much quicker than June 2020.
This was only two weeks before Tammy’s death. Don't think it would have mattered except it would have been news. As it is, Tammy was exhumed in December anyway.
They didn’t look for the kids till June, after that phone call.

This thing is a tangled mess. Nate Eaton said Chad WAS offered a plea deal but he would not admit to killing Tammy. So he said no.
I’m guessing his kids really have stayed away from media, detectives and all news. Maybe one of them is wise to it all but which one isn’t testifying? Prior said 3 or 4 would. Only 2 have so far.

what is the importance of the black dodge?
I think it is only about this: the real intended target of the AR *advertiser censored* paintball gun was Chad Daybell. If Alex were actually attempting to shoot someone with a real gun, the intended target was Chad.

But it is a lot of effort by the defense for a plan B.

MOO

This was only two weeks before Tammy’s death. Don't think it would have mattered except it would have been news. As it is, Tammy was exhumed in December anyway.
They didn’t look for the kids till June, after that phone call.

This thing is a tangled mess. Nate Eaton said Chad WAS offered a plea deal but he would not admit to killing Tammy. So he said no.
I’m guessing his kids really have stayed away from media, detectives and all news. Maybe one of them is wise to it all but which one isn’t testifying? Prior said 3 or 4 would. Only 2 have so far.
Mark Daybell would probably not be testifying. He was out of the country, on an LDS Mission, when Tammy died.

Joe and Emma were posting comments on a fb account that was dedicated to fiercely defending Lori (she was incarcerated at the time) and mocking her detractors. It turned out the owner of the account was a man from Utah who was not related to the case. He completely reversed course after the children were found dead.

Was it Parrett or someone else?

If Parrett...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads