TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized a big miss from the prosecution, they could have nailed Emma on....

She claims she had an event the next day and was playing amateur meteorologist looking up wind speed, right?

Later, she was asked which way the police car was facing when her dad was sitting inside, and she answered "I'm not good at directions".

OKKKK, so wind speed directions mean what to you, you who are not good at directions?
Emma did not have a smartphone or a home computer.

Catching up on Garth's testimony and Prior has claimed that a second grand jury was formed to see if Garth...would face perjury charges? That's why his lawyer testified?

Garth's testimony supported the narrative that LE had an agenda to convict Chad of crimes he did not do (in particular, to turn TD's innocuous "death from natural causes" into a murder).

His testimony included the idea that they tried to force him to change his testimony, and when he did not do so, LE tried unsuccessfully to put him on trial to imprison him for not saying what they wanted him to say - but the GJ saw through their ploy and refused to indict him.

The attorney basically supported that narrative.

Although Garth's not a powerful personality, the content of his testimony is significant, if believed ... and the fact that they did try to force him to change his testimony, and did try to put him on trial when he wouldn't, is easily verifiable so it rings true. I'm not seeing the state saying otherwise. That could be problematic in the picture it paints of the prosecution and what appears to be their (lack of) objectivity, or a willingness to force witnesses to say what they tell them to say.

OMG, I cannot stand Garth’s speaking style….fading off at the end. These kids are all “zombies”.

Why doesn’t he look at his father? He has looked at the jury, the judge and straight ahead but, as near as I can tell, not his father.
His father was leaning forward and kind of looming at him, though. Hmmm

Problems I've noticed with Emma's testimony:

Tammy bruised easily. I've never known people who bruise easily to get them from simply carrying groceries in their arms. I'm not saying that it's not possible... but that little tidbit does stretch my credulity. I mean how did Tammy not appear perpetually black, blue, purple, and orange all over her body from all of the bruises she surely must have been getting from simple day-to-day activities?

Emma testified that her mom was an introvert to the core, wouldn't confide in people, was too busy doing her own thing to really have time for other people, and was very private... but then in the very next breath seems to contradict that by saying Tammy would always be helping others, such as students getting their lunches, volunteering at a 5k run, etc. Introverts generally have a hard time being around others and in social situations... which I find hard to reconcile with Tammy being a teacher/librarian at a public school. She obviously was comfortable to some degree being with and talking to others. And by all accounts everyone (excepting Chad & Lori) loved her.

5k run. At one point Emma says she didn't see Tammy there... I don’t know if she was saying she didn't see her at all, or just she didn't see her walking with others across the finish line. Either way, her testimony of the 5k was confusing because it kinda sorta sounded like Emma wasn't really paying attention to her mother enough to know if she crossed the finish line with others, but yet she claims she's certain that Tammy didn't actually participate in the race and was in fact wearing blue jeans. (As an aside, I can't speak for Tammy, but wearing blue jeans has never prevented me from running or participating in a race.)

Zoomba/HI-fit class. On the one hand she says the instructor would stand on the stage at the front of the class so everyone could see her and mimic her actions. But then she claims the lights were dimmed to the point that you couldn't see anyone around you, only silhouettes. So which is it? Bright enough for them standing at the back of the class to clearly see the instructor and mirror her movements, or so dark that nobody can see each other? It sounds like Emma wants people to believe it was so dark that other people couldn't accurately judge how active her and Tammy were... because heaven forbid that this proves Tammy wasn't dying from poor health or being overweight.

Pet cemetery. I'd have to go back and watch it, but I seem to recall her saying that there were tons of animals buried in the pet cemetery - she gave a whole laundry list of animals, including dogs, cats, ducks, raccoons, skunks, sparrows, etc. But then later said that wild animals were kept in a different area (compost pile, raspberry patch?) But maybe I'm mixing her testimony and Garth's as they both covered it.

Googling wind direction. Takes responsibility for the incriminating search the day before Tylee was killed and burned. Comes across as a fake testimony. No specific information about what outdoor activity she was supposed to have had. Said she "saw a rain storm" and wanted to know if "the clouds" were coming her way. Saw the storm in real life? Saw it on a news report on TV? Saw it on a weather app on her phone? If she saw it in real life she could just look at the clouds and get a pretty good idea of the direction the storm was blowing. If she saw the storm on TV, say the news, the newscaster would inform her of the forecast. If she saw it on a weather app it should also include a forecast. But speaking of this, as I remember, the Google search was not for the day of the search, but rather it was a search for what the wind direction would be the following day... the day Chad would be burning some 'limbs'. So how come she would see a storm coming and then look up the wind direction for the following day? Something isn't adding up. Furthermore, why would she use her dad's computer to look it up? She claims this was before she had a smart phone... but I'm not buying that, especially since she specifically mentioned that the "weather app said it was coming from the SSW, and I didn't know if that meant it was coming or going from the SW, and so I did a Google search on the desktop computer that my parents kept in the living room." She apparently had a "weather app" (certainly on a smart phone, correct?), but couldn't be bothered to Google it on her phone and instead went to her parents house to look it up on their computer?

The only ones I can find are all on Lori's family, ex husbands and their families and the random dude interested in Emma that was "dark"

I do not see anything about Chud's kids but I am still looking.
Here are docs from Justin Lum's records

View attachment 504876
View attachment 504877
View attachment 504878

View attachment 504879

So, Methuselah's daughter, granddaughter of Enoch, married a guy named Neal. Neal Maxwell, no less.

what is the importance of the black dodge?
Because evidence was introduced earlier that Alex Cox was doing a bunch of internet searches highly incriminating that he was planning on shooting someone in a Dodge Dakota. We all know it was Tammy he was after, but John is trying his darndest to insinuate Alex was actually attempting to assassinate Chad.

I seriously cannot wrap my head around defending CD. Given the absolutely heinous revelations during this trial. Blood and DNA from Tylee on yard tools? How does Emma justify this? Burying dead children in the yard? And somehow, does she believe that her Father had nothing to do with it? Her mother dies and CD is moving onto LVD the next day?! No cognitive dissonance?

I try to understand people, and give people latitude for situations. But, there is literally no doubt here for me. I don't understand how Emma could do this.

Garth's testimony supported the narrative that LE had an agenda to convict Chad of crimes he did not do (in particular, to turn TD's innocuous "death from natural causes" into a murder).

His testimony included the idea that they tried to force him to change his testimony, and when he did not do so, LE tried unsuccessfully to put him on trial to imprison him for not saying what they wanted him to say - but the GJ saw through their ploy and refused to indict him.

Although Garth's not a powerful personality, the content of his testimony is significant, if believed ... and the fact that they did try to force him to change his testimony, and did try to put him on trial when he wouldn't, is easily verifiable so it rings true. I'm not seeing the state saying otherwise. That could be problematic in the picture it paints of the prosecution and what appears to be their (lack of) objectivity, or a willingness to force witnesses to say what they tell them to say.
I agree and what they did is both outrageous and not unusual, unfortunately. If this trial were in a big city, it might be enough to get Chad off for the murder of Tammy. I would like to know what was asked of Garth at that GR hearing.

I seriously cannot wrap my head around defending CD. Given the absolutely heinous revelations during this trial. Blood and DNA from Tylee on yard tools? How does Emma justify this? Burying dead children in the yard? And somehow, does she believe that her Father had nothing to do with it? Her mother dies and CD is moving onto LVD the next day?! No cognitive dissonance?

I try to understand people, and give people latitude for situations. But, there is literally no doubt here for me. I don't understand how Emma could do this.
I really believe she is super traumatized and has shut down all normal reasoning. Her performance was like a dissociation. I don't know how anyone processes their dad, whom they love, having two dead kids buried in his yard.

Last edited:

Talk about forced answers... no emotions about their deceased mother, no shock at dad remarried few weeks later, Nada, Nothing.

Forced and rehearsed answers, IMO

I will believe Garth’s assertion that LE/prosecution tried to get him to change his testimony after the cross-examination supports this. The whole thing sounds like more of Chad’s ‘Law Enforcement is Dark! They are all against us and our great mission! Also they are zombies. And carry poison banana bread as offerings’. Which Chad’s ‘children’ seem to have bought 100 percent into. Really. It does not sound believable. If I was on the jury, I would have written the testimony of both Emma and Garth off. Maybe not as lies, but certainly as children deceived by an adultering, Murdering, bad-writing, false prophet.

All IMO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member