TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was watching Court TV yesterday morning they said the Defense would be calling 8 witnesses, that is where the 8 number came from.

HOWEVER, I have lost some faith in Court TV over the months, especially the early morning crew where they state facts far from the truth.

Why in the world would she google wind direction?
she didnt understand terminology in a 'weather report'...she was checking for an outdoor event she was planning...ummm...right. ok, it might have been important for her to know the terminology: maybe for hair styles getting messed up, right, left, direct on...could be a problem where people are situated.:p

Why in the world would she google wind direction?

Ugh. Listening to "snips" of EM testimony is like a class in "schooling witnesses to project reasonable doubt". She recites miscellaneous items by rote memory, that are ingeniously dropped into questions by JP. It is actually quite masterful how much innocuous junk JP managed EM to interject during her testimony. Like Googling "wind directions and speeds"?! Really?!

I didn’t believe in the whole zombie business.
Until, that is, I watched Emma and Garth testify.
Maybe Chad was on to something after all. His children speak like robots.
(PS seriously, does any one now think the jury will now have at least a reasonable doubt . God forbid, after listening to hours of this conflicting testimony? Scary thought.)
You think zombie. I think Electra complex - daughter in competition for Dad's affections with whoever is the wife of Dad at the time. Why else change her appearance after the death of her mother to look so much like LV?

I would love to hear a knowledgeable psychological expert speculate on what happens in an Electra complex dynamic between mother and daughter in a polygamous setting. Emma described dear old Dad as a fundamentalist... maybe Emma just considered Tammy a "sister-wife" - I mean this in terms of bonds of special affection and not physical relationship - and that is why she seems so lacking in the kind of grief one might expect to be seen in a daughter who has lost her mother.

Didn't Chad write a book featuring Emma as the title character? I don't know...but thought I read that here. (I have ZERO interest in reading anything Chad wrote or hearing anything he taught.)

Emma seems stuck in that "I'm Daddy's special girl" phase of life and I imagine having been featured as a character in one of his books reinforced that dynamic. Maybe Chad tried out his "you were a wife in another life" schtick on his daughter before taking it outside the family. I wouldn't put it past him.

Melanie Gibb did it? Compelling theory there, Prior. However, three small issues:
  1. The kids were not found in Melanie Gibb's backyard.
  2. Neither Gibb nor David Warwick's phones "binged" near Chad's house when the kids were believed to have been interred.
  3. Gibb lacks a financial or social motive.
MOO.

Ultimately,(hopefully) I think the children testifying gives the jurors even more of a reminder that Chad’s children have no emotions regarding children's bodies buried in their father’s backyard. Accepting and acclimating quickly to LV…Emma still chooses to live there, I mean - who doesn’t think their moral compass is significantly off balance?

You think zombie. I think Electra complex - daughter in competition for Dad's affections with whoever is the wife of Dad at the time. Why else change her appearance after the death of her mother to look so much like LV?

I would love to hear a knowledgeable psychological expert speculate on what happens in an Electra complex dynamic between mother and daughter in a polygamous setting. Emma described dear old Dad as a fundamentalist... maybe Emma just considered Tammy a "sister-wife" - I mean this in terms of bonds of special affection and not physical relationship - and that is why she seems so lacking in the kind of grief one might expect to be seen in a daughter who has lost her mother.

Didn't Chad write a book featuring Emma as the title character? I don't know...but thought I read that here. (I have ZERO interest in reading anything Chad wrote or hearing anything he taught.)

Emma seems stuck in that "I'm Daddy's special girl" phase of life and I imagine having been featured as a character in one of his books reinforced that dynamic. Maybe Chad tried out his "you were a wife in another life" schtick on his daughter before taking it outside the family. I wouldn't put it past him.
Don't forget that Chad was also Melani BP's father in another life and she called him dad. Emma had competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX