Trial - Ross Harris #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooper!

My body has chills. My heart is racing. I have been weeping.

I need an expert. I need an expert to tell me, without a doubt, that Cooper's eyes were not open when he died because he was watching the windows for his parents to come to save him. Cooper's eyes were wide open at TOD. They were foggy because Cooper was dead.

Self Deleted linked data.

But.....that's not what happened. So to believe RH went to check is to believe RH went through all that trouble, and left such a great big LOOK HERE trail, only to chicken out using his friends in his completely ruthless and cold scheme to murder his son, because all RH had to do is say to them.... hey wait a sec.......
Unless cooper wasn't dead yet and RH didn't want him saved. So he abandoned that plan

Cooper!

My body has chills. My heart is racing. I have been weeping.

I need an expert. I need an expert to tell me, without a doubt, that Cooper's eyes were not open when he died because he was watching the windows for his parents to come to save him.

Unconscious Patient

Best eye response

4 Eyes open spontaneously

3 Eyes open to command

2 Eyes open in response to pain

1 Eyes remain closed

http://research.ncl.ac.uk/nsa/coma.html

Iirc it was testified that his eyes were in fact open when he was at the scene

2:38 p.m. Boring says the fact that Harris threw light bulbs into the passenger seat at lunchtime instead of setting them down is not normal. "Who throws light bulbs?" Boring says.

^

I hate to beat a dead horse, but here's my thing all along. No one else here thinks he only did that to see if Cooper was dead already? But instead he found him alive, and had to use a plan B ??.........

Sometimes I wonder if his friends saw Cooper in the car and decided to make a run for it after work so they wouldn't be drug into it.

When they testified in court, it was hard to tell what was going on in their minds.

I think there's a lot of things I'll be wondering about this case long after the jury comes back.

:waitasec:

He didn't CLICK on child free, that is accurate...he TYPED it, letter by letter, into his browser...you do understand those are different actions. One of course takes more effort and determination than the other, however.

He CLICKED on 4 posts when he was there. And I'm done, thoroughly, absolutely, completely, and happily done arguing about objective facts in this case and trial.

Believe what you will.

2:38 p.m. Boring says the fact that Harris threw light bulbs into the passenger seat at lunchtime instead of setting them down is not normal. "Who throws light bulbs?" Boring says.

^

I hate to beat a dead horse, but here's my thing all along. No one else here thinks he only did that to see if Cooper was dead already? But instead he found him alive, and had to use a plan B ??.........

Yet the States own 2 witnesses admit that RH head never went above the top of car and was only there 5 seconds? :thinking:

My feelings about Ross, Boring, Kilgore, the evidence, etc aside...I'm glad there were some moments about Cooper. Even his own funeral was made about Ross. I'm hopeful that Cooper can have his own legacy. Cooper is dead, because of Ross. Whether you believe it's an accident, negligence, or intentional murder, I hope when this is done...Ross can no longer cast his horrible, despicable shadow over Cooper.

When that verdict is handed, I'm done with the trial and with Ross. Cooper deserves his own narrative.

^

I think a lot of us think that RH used the lightbulbs as the excuse to visit the car and find out if Cooper was dead yet. He either: could see Cooper through the window and either new he wasn't dead because he saw him moving, or he opened the door and heard noises that Cooper was making. I wish we could know some how if Cooper was already dead at that point, but I don't think he was. That stop at the car was absolutely a progress check.

I'm happy the State touched on the fact that Ross only got emotional (I mean real emotions with tears) after he found out he was going to be charged, and that he was complaining about the metal toilet and the uncomfortable bed. I thought that was a strong moment.

I know that was a huge moment for me while watching the trial.

He CLICKED on 4 posts when he was there. And I'm done, thoroughly, absolutely, completely, and happily done arguing about objective facts in this case and trial.

Believe what you will.

Oh for goodness sake, go back and watch the testimony. He TYPED that into the toolbar. You can be "done" and superior about your "facts," but it does not make it not there for the listening. It was TYPED.

But.....that's not what happened. So to believe RH went to check is to believe RH went through all that trouble, and left such a great big LOOK HERE trail, only to chicken out using his friends in his completely ruthless and cold scheme to murder his son, because all RH had to do is say to them.... hey wait a sec.......

LOL< look at the way you are wording it. Using chicken out and 'all he had to do'...etc

We don't know that he chickened out--maybe, maybe not. But it was said that the friends sped away because a car wanted to pull out, so he could not have said 'hey wait a sec' even if he wanted to. The only way it would have worked is if his friends were still nearby long enough of him to 'find' his son and put on a believable show of shock and remorse.

I know that was a huge moment for me while watching the trial.

And RH complaining about how hot the fully air conditioned cop car was just shortly after pulling his baby out of his own hot car. I just can't get passed that. The case is so compelling that I wouldn't be surprised if there is a verdict today or early tomorrow.

LOL< look at the way you are wording it. Using chicken out and 'all he had to do'...etc

We don't know that he chickened out--maybe, maybe not. But it was said that the friends sped away because a car wanted to pull out, so he could not have said 'hey wait a sec' even if he wanted to. The only way it would have worked is if his friends were still nearby long enough of him to 'find' his son and put on a believable show of shock and remorse.

BBM. Thanks for this, I had totally forgotten about that!

Believe what you will.

But he had to TYPE in the url to get there, according to testimony.

And yes, believe what you will. :wink:

Something tells me Boring hit it out of the park. Focused. Sincere. Great job

This guy accidentally left his 3 and 4 year old sons in a hot car whilst he went to work... Then he returned to the car, failed to see them and drove to their daycare without smelling them, and was shocked when the daycare staff said his children hadn't been dropped off that morning.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/father...ycare-unaware-they-were-dead-in-the-backseat/

Who besides the dad says it was an accident? How do we know he didn't smell decomp? Not enough information to conclude 'accident' just because dad claims it was.

Are there stateside cases you can reference, by chance?

Something tells me Boring hit it out of the park. Focused. Sincere. Great job

I didn't think he was very good. But I don't think Kilgore was either. I always wonder how big of impact the closing arguments really have on a jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member