trial thread: 3/13/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the multiple posts, just wanted to say that as I look through todays articles it just makes me sick to look at all those drawings of TLM with that sad look on her face.

I am curious about a couple of things, too. She said "he kept driving by to make sure she went through with it." Where? At the school? That doesn't make sense to me. What about him driving by the school at 9 a.m.?

I am also curious about his comment that she was "like Lucifer meeting the Bible." What does that even mean? The way she described him acting like he was better than her and putting her down makes it sound like he's a manipulator and an abuser, imo. Like crazyladi, I was also in a relationship like that (although, you know, somehow I managed not to murder anyone as a result). In fact, a lot of what she says about Rafferty reminds me uncomfortably of my ex. *shudder*

Why was he so careful to cover his tracks (had he done this before/did he get tips from somewhere/etc.?). And why was she okay with him covering his tracks at the expense of hers (using her jacket to clean up, making her erase the tire tracks, etc.?). Where did they throw the clothes away? What did they do with the back seat?

In my opinion, she's telling the truth. Maybe not all the details or about her own motivations, but in general, I think that what she said is what happened. It's so awful.

I don't believe in the death penalty, but this case makes me forget why. I think I could kill them myself. :furious:

Sorry for the multiple posts, just wanted to say that as I look through todays articles it just makes me sick to look at all those drawings of TLM with that sad look on her face.

IMO, she better have a sad look on her face.

....this is the saddest story I have ever read! My heart goes out to POor Tori and her famliy ! THIS story CLEARLY STATES HOw SICK THESE TOO ARE !!! omg ...i HOpE THEY NEVER EVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ! ...i i FEEL MY STOMACH SICK INSIDE AFTER READING THIS ......WOW IF ONLY THE DARN amber ALERT WAS IN PLACE ....MAYBE poor tori COULD HAVE BEEN SAVED ...I Cannot imagine how Tori's family could listen in PERSON to how their beautiful angel was taken away MAY GOD GIVE THEM STENGTH .....PLease crown attorney take care of this horrible end of a beautiful 9 year old who had such a happy beginning of her day and such horrifying end ....thank you may we all stand together in ONTARIO AND SEE JUSTICE for our angel TORI....so so very horrifying...robynhood!

I couldn't believe that the cameras were shoved in the father's face today. He was clearly in shock having learned that the woman was told to buy the hammer, that she was told to leave the car and then she looked back and saw the child sitting on her boyfriend's lap wearing only a t-shirt ... then she took the hammer and hit the child in the head three times.

What a twisted world murderers weave.

IMO, she better have a sad look on her face.

I agree. But I think that she knows that she better have that look on her face and amp it up all she can. *She's not on trial, but I think she is as much concerned with image management as MTR. *As much as all defendants seem to be for that matter, and for good reason too. The jury isn't just listening to their words especially when their words are or suspected to be lies.

TLM, and the prosecution too for that matter, are motivated to make TLM appear sympathetic and full of remorse so she is believable. I question whether TLM truly gives a ray's booty if MTR is convicted for the same reasons as the Crown. I think her motivation is more about revenge for what MTR did to her, because she is being punished, because people know that she is a monster. *She also wants to put out that image because she wants as much forgiveness as she can get. It works in her favor in so many ways, including I would think that she can delude herself even more that she is not a hideous monster, she just did monstrous things. *I'd think the later would be easier to live with, it's all apart of their rationalization.

I don't know how much, if any of her remorse and tears are genuine. I wonder if both she and Rafferty are both wiping their eyes and taking off their glasses to wipe them as well to make it look like they have tears. *Or just to emphasize and/or dramatize the tears they have when they are overwhelmed with the "poor me"s.:puke:

Please do not post inside case information unless you have been verified. Get verified right here: wsverify@websleuths.com

Also - DO NOT POST THE NAMES OF MINOR CHILDREN.

Thanks Everybody - see you in the morning!

Salem

I agree. But I think that she knows that she better have that look on her face and amp it up all she can. She's not on trial, but I think she is as much concerned with image management as MTR. As much as all defendants seem to be for that matter, and for good reason too. The jury isn't just listening to their words especially when their words are or suspected to be lies.

TLM, and the prosecution too for that matter, are motivated to make TLM appear sympathetic and full of remorse so she is believable, although I question whether TLM truly gives a ray's booty if MTR is convicted for the same reasons as the Crown. I think her motivation is more about revenge for what MTR did to her, because she is being punished, because people know that she is a monster. And she also wants to put out that image because she wants as much forgiveness as she can get. It works in her favor in so many ways, including I would think that she can delude herself even more that she is not a hideous monster, she just did monstrous things. I'd think the later would be easier to live with, it's all apart of their rationalization.

I don't know how much, if any of her remorse and tears are genuine. So her display makes me I'll. I wonder if both she and Rafferty are both wiping their eyes and taking off their glasses to wipe them as well to make it look like they have tears. Or just to emphasize and/or dramatize the tears they have when they are overwhelmed with the "poor me"s.:puke:

The woman that lured the child away is another woman that has a grade eight education and provided oxycontin to the murderer. At the same time, the woman had met the mother of the murdered child through oxycontin drug dealings and her surrogate mother, a stripper, who looked after her after her own mother, a stripper, gave her away, was probably at the core of it. Oxycontin is the common thread and the child was led away based on a common connection with a dog breed and an illegal drug.

This is what an 8 year old should be listening to.

If fact, it wouldn't hurt if 16 year olds were listening to this too.

It's from a time when the pace of life was different.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-DuC0tE7V4&feature=related"]The Chordettes - Lollipop - YouTube[/ame]

The woman that lured the child away is another woman that has a grade eight education and provided oxycontin to the murderer. At the same time, the woman had met the mother of the murdered child through oxycontin drug dealings and her surrogate mother, a stripper, who looked after her after her own mother, a stripper, gave her away, was probably at the core of it. Oxycontin is the common thread and the child was led away based on a common connection with a dog breed and an illegal drug.

I'm not sure, but it sounds like you're angry at Tara because of her drug use, I'm sorry if I'm not reading your post right. But if that is what you're thinking, I completely understand your point of view. It is very upsetting when parents use drugs. It is a horrible thing for a child to experience and the damage can last into adulthood. It sounds like that is what you are saying might have influenced TLM's destructive life. TLM had choices though, and she chose to be an accesory to rape and murdered Tori. In my opinion :moo:

It upsets me that Tara used drugs, but :moo: is that Tara's drug use had nothing to do with Tori's death. Even if TLM did meet or see Tori thru the drug or dog connection. I think TLM was going to use the dog line no matter which child she preyed upon. It seems it's a common method for these sickos and tragically too many children die because of it.

But again I understand where people are coming from, especially since parental drug use and other poor decisions does factor into tragedies we see here on WS. I just don't think that is the case here.

I just got a funny look playing that song :).

It pizzes me off that Tori can't dance to songs like that and dig in the dirt for worms or drive her daddy crazy trying to get him to make that sound. :(

This crime really enrages me, like I'm reading these tweets and I'm getting murderous feelings toward TML and MR. Tori was just an 8 year old little girl, never caused a harm to a single soul, how can a human treat a little 8 year old like they did? MOO just hand them over to Tara and Rodney, they can do with them what they wish. i cry for that little kid and her family.

It's so heartbreaking that a series of coincidences mixed with the deadly combination of evil of MR and TLM led to this. To think that if TLM had met her friend that day to smoke weed instead of going with MR. To think that if MR never walked in to New Orleans pizza just months before and met TLM. To think that if Tori just walked along with another child down the sidewalk, TLM wouldn't have got her, and so on. It could have been any child on any other day as well, it must be so heartbreaking for the family. I'm heartbroken for them. Last night I held my eight year old tight. The evil in this world is bone-chilling.

:waiting:

Will a mod open up today's thread? Maybe they need coffee.
th_coffee.gif

Both TLM and MR had ample opportunity to change the outcome of this crime---hence they were in it together regardless of their individual actions...both played equally sick roles.

"Evil is allowed to happen when good people do nothing"

Further, the details of this case illustrate Rape and Sexual Assault are sadistic and violent crimes. Harsher Punishment for these criminals could be the one productive thing for society that comes out of this trial. Prison is too good for them.

:waiting:

Will a mod open up today's thread? Maybe they need coffee.
th_coffee.gif

thank you for the coffee n/t! :rocker:

here is today's thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165811"]Trial Thread 3/14/12 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500