trial thread: 3/22/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kids are late twenties now... Hip Hop and all that gang related sh**, went out years ago and leave it to McCl to get involved in such a rural gang scene... Nothing going for her at all. Discusting she never tried to get her life somewhat together..... con't....

Adrian Morrow ‏
One poem describes a time she stabbed a man: "I got no remorse for the (man) I stabbed, he tested me: 'you ain't got the (guts) to stab me'"

McClintic also wrote disturbing poems about killing.

McClintic wrote between the ages of 12 and 17, she spent more time locked up than free. She agrees that is the case.

"I don't feel remorse for the f___ I stabbed" McClintic wrote in journal referring to an incident where she robbed two mean and stabbed them

McClintic admits she refused to surrender knife when confronted by police and punched an officer

McClintic wrote she had no remorse for the people she stabbed in a robbery.

McClintic punched a police officer in the face that same evening.

McClintic says she didn't have the morals to feel certain emotions at that point in her life.

McClintic tries to explain her violent image "I had built walls, try to block emotions"

Derstine asks about an incident in 2007 where McClintic attempted to rob and then stabbed a man. Later punched a police officer.

McClintic wrote that she may spend the rest of her life in prison in

McClintic tries to explain her violent image "I had built walls, try to block emotions"

Adrian Morrow ‏
Derstine describes the incident: McClintic put on a blue bandanna, approached two guys in a parking lot waving a knife and demanded money

RaffertyLFP: McClintic tries to explain her violent image "I had built walls, try to block emotions" [via Twitter]

Adrian Morrow ‏
When the men didn't take her seriously, Derstine says, McClintic stabbed one. When cops arrived, guns drawn, she refused to drop the knife

Adrian Morrow ‏
Then, Derstine says, McClintic got into a fist-fight with the police, punching one of them.

Thanks Kitty ... Shurka seems to feel that MR will take the stand. It will be interesting since to my knowledge, he has always proclaimed his innocence. If they show video of his police interrogtations in the courtroom I wonder how he will present himself and whether his story stayed the same, as opposed to TLM, who gave varying versions of the day's events and her participation.

I would be very surprised if he did so. Even truly innocent defendants do not take the stand unless their background is completely spotless, because they run the risk of being impeached or dragged through the mud to look less credible. Given what we know about MR, I'd be very surprised if the defense put him on the stand.

ETA: As a caveat, some defendants will insist on taking the stand. That happens. It's my opinion that they usually do not take the stand, not fact that all defendants do not testify. It's rare though.

McClintic wrote she would "take you out like the towers on 9-11" in a separate poem.

McClintic admits her journal full of violent rhyme "I'm a trigger-happy *****, I'm ready to pop" will take you out like the towers of 9-11"

McClintic wrote about committing a murder and cleaning up the evidence in another poem. She wrote she'd smile the next day.

Derstine asks if McClintic was smiling or laughing when police asked her about the death of Tori Stafford. She doesn't recall.

McClintic journal fantasizes about killing and feeling proud and smiling after "You're Looking at soldier girl- a survivor"

McClintic sighs on the stand. Seems to be getting upset.

Derstine reads more long fantasies of torture, murder and dismemberment from journal. McClintic said she was just "venting her anger"

McClintic says the rhymes were a way of "venting her anger".

You're not just all talk about violence" Derstine says. McClintic agrees. Says she had anger issues.

Derstine suggests McClintic's violence goes beyond fantasy. McClintic admits she had anger issues

RaffertyLFP: McClintic admits her journal full of violent rhyme "I'm a trigger-happy b****, I'm ready to pop" will take you out like the towers of 9-11" [via Twitter]

Another page, "Locked Up," describes an actual incident where McClintic stabbed a person during a robbery. Derstine asks her about the event, which resulted in her incarceration between September 2007 and July 2008. McClintic approached two men waving a knife and demanding money or drugs. She then stabbed one of them. When police arrived she refused to drop her weapon even though police had their guns drawn. She also got into a physical altercation with the officers and punched one in the face.

by Jon Hembrey 10:34 AM

Derstine suggests that she expressed no remorse in describing the incident. "I didn't feel certain emotions" at the time, McClintic testifies.

by Jon Hembrey 10:35 AM

I'm really not sure where the defense is going with this, we're still going on about TLM's violent tendencies? There's evidence which places MR there and involved, no?

RaffertyLFP: McClintic journal fantasizes about killing and feeling proud and smiling after "You're Looking at soldier girl- a survivor" [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Derstine reads more long fantasies of torture, murder and dismemberment from journal. McClintic said she was just "venting her anger" [via Twitter]

I'm really not sure where the defense is going with this, we're still going on about TLM's violent tendencies? There's evidence which places MR there and involved, no?

Uh huh. When she was 12 - 17 years old.

RaffertyLFP: Derstine suggests McClintic's violence goes beyond fantasy. McClintic admits she had anger issues [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Derstine says "beating a child to death with a hammer is more than anger issues" - wouldn't you agree? [via Twitter]

Adrian Morrow ‏
In one poem, she describes cleaning up a murder scene and, the next day, walking down the street "with a grin on my face."

RaffertyLFP: McClinitic says" there were many things at play that day - I will not make excuses" [via Twitter]

Close Open Details "You've confessed to beating a child to death with a hammer, that's a little bit more than anger issues, wouldn't you agree?" Derstine asks.

Derstine says "beating a child to death with a hammer is more than anger issues" - wouldn't you agree?

McClinitic says" there were many things at play that day - I will not make excuses"

Derstine asks if the poems/letters are "deeply disturbing, violent imagery". She says they are

McClintic asked about threatening family members in letters. "Not proud of who I was" she says.

Derstine asks if the letters are just talk. She says she was a different person.

McClintic says before a stand off in a detention centre, she was a different person. She cried for the first time in ten years.

She was more in touch with her feelings after the incident. Before that "anything but anger was unsafe". Thought emotions made her weak.

McClintic said her personality changed She went 10 years without crying, got in touch with emotions "Anything but anger was unsafe

McClintic said her angry, violent image kept her safe for years, never wanted to feel vulnerable

Derstine: you have confessed under oath to beating a child with a hammer, that's a little bit more than anger issues, wouldn't you agree?

I think they will cover her evil tendencies first and the MR will be scrutinized... should be very interesting.

Adrian Morrow ‏
Derstine asks McClintic if she was laughing the first time police interrogated her about #ToriStafford. She says she can't remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther