trial thread: 3/28/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that, I was only just making the point that it has been entered into evidence, therefore it is evidence.

The post said that there's no evidence of MRTs involvement yet, and I was just pointing out that technically speaking evidence has been entered that does incriminate MTR.

Agreed--there is so much against him---Cruising the school area early in the day--letting Tori in the car--keeping her covered in the car---being at the crime scene--as if he wasn't involved. Also no one has pointed out the fact that he is a 28 year old male---larger than TLM and I think the one in control of the situation at the crime scene. Not excluding TLM but MTR was a "user of women" according to his past track record with women. And all his lies to the OPP---arrogantly suggesting he was the "golden boy" in a city of "messed up people"---He makes me want to:sick:

A DRUG DEBT THEORY

MR took $400 out of the ATM in the am then purchased from BA about $300 worth of pills. BA the dealer claims that she buys pills for $2 and sells for $3 (if you can believe her--she also said she can't remember how much she sold to him that day) MR is essentially unemployed and tells OPP he does "odd Jobs" for cash however can't say where--but still has lots of time to "zip" around town---I think it is possible he sold drugs in Woodstock---perhaps the drug debt was to him--IF THERE WAS A DRUG DEBT----which I doubt--But I think he had a lot of money in the bank for someone who is a user and for someone who is unemployed.....and he was going through it quickly $400 one day, $80 the next--that's alot for someone who is officially unemployed. Where is he getting his money and is it possible that he was a dealer.

Agreed--there is so much against him---Cruising the school area early in the day--letting Tori in the car--keeping her covered in the car---being at the crime scene--as if he wasn't involved. Also no one has pointed out the fact that he is a 28 year old male---larger than TLM and I think the one in control of the situation at the crime scene. Not excluding TLM but MTR was a "user of women" according to his past track record with women. And all his lies to the OPP---arrogantly suggesting he was the "golden boy" in a city of "messed up people"---He makes me want to:sick:

There are those "pieces" of evidence as well.

Honestly in my original post I was not judging the evidence, I wasn't saying that TLM's testimony is or is not believable proof that MTR is guilty because the value of her testimony is something that needs to be evaluated by each person. But it is evidence.

A DRUG DEBT THEORY

MR took $400 out of the ATM in the am then purchased from BA about $300 worth of pills. BA the dealer claims that she buys pills for $2 and sells for $3 (if you can believe her--she also said she can't remember how much she sold to him that day) MR is essentially unemployed and tells OPP he does "odd Jobs" for cash however can't say where--but still has lots of time to "zip" around town---I think it is possible he sold drugs in Woodstock---perhaps the drug debt was to him--IF THERE WAS A DRUG DEBT----which I doubt--But I think he had a lot of money in the bank for someone who is a user and for someone who is unemployed.....and he was going through it quickly $400 one day, $80 the next--that's alot for someone who is officially unemployed. Where is he getting his money and is it possible that he was a dealer.

I've wondered if MTR had been a drug dealer. Three dollars per pill!? That's insane. I thought of it again when he told the detectives that he zipped around town.

Wonder exactly what will be covered in Chapter 10: The May 15 weekend and Rafferty's actions.

There must be witnesses to come forward stating what MR did that weekend. Unless LE were tracking him without his car. If so, I wonder what MR did with his car that weekend? :what::moo:

IMO LE tracked down where he was that weekend from his blackberry usage.

I can't find the post right now but it was suggested that if MTR had done the right and moral thing it might still have ended the same way for him....

IMO the reason you do the right and moral thing is because you are right and moral. It is not a choice of whether you think it might get tough doing the right and moral thing. Some things you JUST DON"T DO. FULL STOP. IMO

Right now it is the crown's chance to present it's case...the defense will get their chance soon enough and perhaps it will be compelling. Time will tell.:twocents:

Question: do we know what day MR told TLM that they shouldn't speak any more? I can't remember if that was mentioned? Thanks.

Yes it was mentioned by TLM, IIRC it was the day before she was arrested on Apr 12th, although he continued to visit her at the detention center.

Respectfully, I don't think that it matters which of the events caused little Tori's death. It was stated by the Crown at the beginning of the trial that it didn't matter who wielded the hammer - there was evidence of broken ribs and damage to the liver that were enough to cause her death. There is no doubt that MR is going to be found guilty of something... Just weather or not there is enough evidence to find him guilty of 1st degree Murder ( as he is charged ) or something lesser. IMO

I think it does matter who did what...it will determine where an inmate does his time..what level he will be rated ..and if there will be faint hope of release. IMO

Wonder if MR went back to retrieve some of the "evidence"? Maybe the blackberry he loves so much will show us where he was in the days following Tori's murder until he was arrested?:moo:

Chapter 11

unless he got a little wiser as he went along. IMO

Your welcome matou

I think they were in a rush to wash off this horrific crime...but I can't see it being Cambridge either
:seeya:

I am curious about what the detective meant in the audio...he asked MTR if he had ever been with a girlfriend to London. Could the car wash be in London? IMO

I totally agree... and really after they murdered a little girl are they going to be driving all over the place?? probably not. JMO

According to TLM they did! The thing is that not everyone THINKS the same way...sense goes out the window when you deal with murderers, drug addicts etc.:twocents:

I am curious about what the detective meant in the audio...he asked MTR if he had ever been with a girlfriend to London. Could the car wash be in London? IMO

I think he was asked if he had been to the mall (White Oaks or Masonville in London) with a girlfriend from Woodstock. I'll try and find the transcript of that part. I remember TLM's mother said that they both had gone to London together to get rid of some clothes. JMO

I think he was asked if he had been to the mall (White Oaks or Masonville in London) with a girlfriend from Woodstock. I'll try and find the transcript of that part. I remember TLM's mother said that they both had gone to London together to get rid of some clothes. JMO

I think the neighbour also said TLM had told her she had gone to London too.
Jmo

I don't think they would have come all the way to London to clean the car, it's about 45 mins west on the 401 of Woodstock, so they would be driving even further and then turning back on themselves to go back to Woodstock (if that makes sense)?

Jmo

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7734322#post7734322"]trial thread: 3/29/2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

new thread for today (iirc there is no court today??? but we will move on over to the new thread for today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea