trial thread: 3/30/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometime this weekend how MTR's contact with TLM at Genest had been recorded had been brought up. I was looking through stuff just now and it looks like visit(s) was video taped.

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/1141555--tori-stafford-murder-trial-horrific-details-of-slaying-revealed-as-case-opens

Oh, good. I hope the phone calls were recorded too, but video is better than nothing.
Thank you for posting this.

This will either add or detract from TLM's dodgy credibility. When does she lie? When does she tell the truth? Seems she does both, wonder if she even knows. In any event, it will be helpful. Any and all evidence that can be provided to back up or debunk her claims is extremely important, here.

Oh, good. I hope the phone calls were recorded too, but video is better than nothing.
Thank you for posting this.

This will either add or detract from TLM's dodgy credibility. When does she lie? When does she tell the truth? Seems she does both, wonder if she even knows. In any event, it will be helpful. Any and all evidence that can be provided to back up or debunk her claims is extremely important, here.

I agree, I think those interactions will be very important. I'm really interested in what they might be able to tell us about the dynamics of their relationship. Was one the leader, one the follower is she threatening him? Its hard for me to believe that she would have revealed that much, you'd think someone with that much experience locked up would know they were being taped, but I'll guess we'll see.

Yes looks like a typo which should have been 2006 instead of 2008. Darn reporters. Everyone in a hurry to get that important news out there ASAP.

Armstrong saw Rafferty about a dozen times between April 8 and his arrest on May 19, she said. During one visit, they discussed surveillance video that showed a woman in a white puffy coat walking away from the school with Tori.

Rafferty told Armstrong that he thought he recognized the woman and the car, and that police were trying to get her to confess to Tori's kidnapping, Armstrong said.

A Honda believed to be Rafferty's car is seen pulling into a Home Depot parking lot at about 5 p.m., and a man in a white shirt — believed to be Rafferty — is seen crossing a small lawn and entering a Petro Canada gas bar. Surveillance footage shows Rafferty walk toward an ATM. Records show he tried to withdraw $100 but was denied, then successfully withdrew $80.

He returns to the car, it drives closer to the Home Depot entrance, and a woman identified as McClintic gets out of the passenger side, puts on a white coat then hurries into the store. Interior Home Depot surveillance footage shows her wandering the store then using cash to buy garbage bags and a hammer at the self-checkout.

http://www.globalnews.ca/sports/can...ter+girls+disappearance/6442608842/story.html

About 5 p.m., a Honda Civic is seen on surveillance video pulling into the parking lot of Home Depot on Woodlawn Rd. in Guelph. A man wearing a white shirt gets out of the driver's side, and heads to an ATM at an adjacent Petro-Canada.

http://m.lfpress.com/news/london/19557676?noimage=true

Wowzers I kinda lol when I read this sentence bolded above and in red. "Hey I think I recognize that car." Yep, ok.:waitasec:
Has anyone seen the video of MR getting out of his car near the HD, crossing a small area of grass to go into the PetroCan and then leaving PetroCan walking back to his car? I know I haven't and missed this bit of information until now...hmmm.:waitasec:

hmmmm...why does someone do that :banghead::twocents:

I agree, I think those interactions will be very important. I'm really interested in what they might be able to tell us about the dynamics of their relationship. Was one the leader, one the follower is she threatening him? Its hard for me to believe that she would have revealed that much, you'd think someone with that much experience locked up would know they were being taped, but I'll guess we'll see.

I think it is possible that she wanted to get caught, and never intended to go down alone. If that is the case, it would explain her chucking her shoes out the window, taking note of every last detail of the crime scene, keeping that 'diary', talking to MR about the crime while locked up, etc.

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member