Trial Thread 4/13/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only DNA evidence they needed was the bloodspot left by Victoria Stafford... There was absolutely no reason whatsoever for that child to be in that car. Her bloodspot was all the evidence needed to prove the child was in the vehicle and there against her will. The smoking gun DNA evidence they hoped to find would have been a DNA mixture of Tori's and MR. Unfortunately that wasn't found... Hopefully the jury won't fall for the defense attorney's take on things, afterall his team is far from "the dream team" and MR is no OJ

We still have a murder charge and a kidnapping charge to get a conviction on, I don't see anyway around the kidnapping charge for the defense.... I, as a 38 year old male would never put any child other than my own, or children I had permission from their legal guardian or parent in my car at any time unless there were extenuating circumstance (ie life threatening situation etc) because I know that taking a child without permission or against their will is called kidnapping... I worldly fellow like MR with all the life experience and multiple jobs over the years would have known this too....

I'm pretty sure most on the jury will think likewise! Oh.... Wait, what If my 18 year old "girlfriend" duped me into thinking she had concent from a parent yet the little girl probably didn't know her at all...then had me pull into a retirement home parking lot across from the school the child attended, well out of the way of where someone "might see me" rather than just waiting on the street where all the other parents park and wait for their children, being the rocket scientist that I am, I never suspecting a public building may just have cameras that could capture the girlfriend who "duped" me leading a child away. Then have me drive an hour and a bit away from Woodstock, stopping at a Home Depot for a hammer and garbage bags (even though I play a contractor on POF, and wouldnt happen to have those items already) then onto a secluded area around what once were my old stomping grounds, where the child is eventually murdered during the time I was on a walkabout, because you know its perfectly normal to leave a girl who put a dog in a microwave alone with a child. Then I just happened upon the scene, thought hmmmm what do I do after a grizzly find like this??? Help Clean up the scene of course, then Dispose of the body by piling large heavy rocks onto it in a secluded area of a farmers field, clean my car and provide a change of clothes for the girlfriend, get back in the car head back home, even ask my girlfriend if she'd like something to eat while on the drive back to Woodstock, get home hop on the net and make a date on POF!!! Next day wake up and see my "girlfriend" all over the news leading a girl away from the school? Damn those cameras, so rather than go to the police with info I'd rather provide her with some hair dye i purchased earlier, so the girlfriend will be a short haired blonde ( she cut her hair as gum was stuck in it, making a point to save the hair with gum in it, just I case LE asked why the hair change) rather than a long haired brunette... Yeah that will work... They'll never suspect a thing as long as I can continue to date multiple women, remove a seat from my car, sand it down here and there. Join in the search for Tori.... Yeah... That's it, perfect plan!

Common sense friends...

Common sense can go further than any DNA evidence in this trial!

Yup, that about says it all.:goodpost:

I still dont think that TLM knew he/she was going to kill someone that day.

Her target wasnt little kids it was people of authority.

IF she did kill her I really dont think it was because something (rape) made her snap.

I really feel that MTR had this all figured out. Something that took years of planning.

This was a thought out abduction, rape and murder.

TLM seems more like the spontaneous type where MTR is more of a thinker and observer

I really don't think this was the work of a criminal mastermind(s) who took years to plan. Or if it did, his plan had numerous flaws to it, the first major one being his partner in crime. Second using a vehicle which stood out like a sore thumb which was his only vehicle, Third failing to spot surveillance cameras at the high school three major flaws right there that any person who planned something like this for years would have likely done differently. I don't think either of this pair have high intelligence, let's not give them credit. Unfortunately the intelligent criminal makes it tough for LE to catch, think of the zodiac killer, the Unabomber these are people who took years to plan their crimes.... They were not brought down in a few months, it took years for them to catch Kasinsky and the Zodiacs identity still is an unknown. Thankfully for Tori, this pair was not smart and justice soon will be served.

Off topic but what I like best about this site is that when I thank someone my name always comes up at the front of the list of thanks making me first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge