Trial Thread 4/17/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO why would any guy looking for a meaningful, long term relationship lie about his career and degrees? His ad on POF said: Mychol-I only want one, the one, HER in my life!

I do not for one second believe MR was looking for such. MR was using women for someone to mooch of off, a bed to sleep in, someone to take him out on dates, taxi him around, sex, anything he could get from them. Scares me to think he dated women with children, knowing what we know now, I don't think it was a case of him not minding or liking children; he wanted to get "close" to children. And the fact that he capitalized HER in that comment is kinda strange IMO. *scratches head*

Wowzers, a lot of lies in his POF account. I like the second one, at the bottom: Must not do drugs, Must not smoke. lol his girlfriend from 2005 said he was doing drugs back then. Eesh! And MOO

http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fb6r.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/axf9t3.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2a80sna.jpg

Found this link when I googled some of the content on MR's profile (second jpg link above. So he not above borrowing content.
http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/1XVZj9B/WHAT-DOES-YOUR-EYE-COLOR-MEAN-IN-RELATIONSHIPS?skip_to_results=1

Okay..........so it is around midnight, therefore it is very dark.

As I recall, once you get past the 401 interchange, there are no street lights further south on Hwy 59.

Cars travelling past each other on a 2 lane highway, with their headlights on, travelling at 50-60 kms per hour each way........would not likely be able to see licence plate numbers going by.

If the police officer was directly ahead of MR........he wouldn't be able to read the licence plate numbers.

Therefore, the police officer must have been directly behind MR and travelling north on Hwy 59 south of Woodstock.

Perhaps we can deduce the police officer followed MR as he drove "into" Woodstock from the south, coming back from wherever he had been.

We should also remember there was no testimony the police identified the driver as MR.

We assume he was, because who else could it be?

I am surprised that Mr. Derstine didn't ask the officer in cross examination, if he had identified the driver of the car..........to which the officer would have had to reply......."no".

Derstine has not missed opportunities to raise reasonable doubt throughout the Crown's presentation, however insignificant they may appear to us at the time.

I am wondering why he didn't ask ....

JMO..........

Yeah kinda weird she wanted to meet him at the goodlife parking lot. Think maybe it was a setup by the cops?

I don't think it was a set up. According to a report Matou posted just up there, JW claimed she had no idea what was going on and when she got out of the car, she saw 20 officers. HTH and MOO

TLM likely wasn't in the car at the time swedie. She testified to being dropped off at a variety store in Woodstock a couple of hours earlier. The police officer saw the car just before midnight.

So even after burying a child under a pile of rocks, MR was still zipping around in his car hours later. No idea where he went or why.

Tori did leave a sign of what happened to her IMO. Just one drop of blood mixed with sperm cells left on the frame of the car right beside the rear passenger seat as she was likely lifted out of the vehicle to take a washroom break. Just one that happened to land in a spot that they missed during their massive cleanup.

MOO

Where would one find that timeline someone made of MR's alibi or whatever it was? It was posted here quite some time ago. Must go looking unless someone knows what I'm talking about and where it is off hand. MOO

I am far behind and this has probably already been discussed - but I wonder if this officer had not been on his way to a call, if he would have stopped MR at this point? Calls the license in and it comes back clean so he continues on to answer the existing call.

What made him call the license in to begin with? He says he doesn't remember, but I would think there had to be something that really seemed otu of place for the officer to call in the license plate, when he was already enroute to a call, kwim? Generally when they are working on something, they finish that before they get distracted by something else.

Wow. :(

Salem

Salem someone posted further back maybe the officer got suspicious over the shoddy paint job and thought it was a quick disguise for a stolen car. I does make sense to me. The officer would notice the bright blue bumper and the black overcoat on the rest of the car. Other possible reasons, speeding a bit, swerving as he may have been texting while driving, I guess there could be so many reasons. MOO

If your going south on hwy 59 you are leaving Woodstock...If your from Woodstock and your going south on 59 at night there has to be a reason. Its Way out of the area where MR lived...Not to mention a a secluded back road (cedar line) in an area known as the Sweaburg Swamp, which would be a perfect area to dispose of items etc.

Also, there just happens to be an auto wrecker located on the west side of hwy 59 south if you go west on old stage road....

Police set up speed traps regularly at night just outside of Woodstock on HWY 59 across from Oxford Sand and Gravel since it is a 60km/h zone before it changes to an 80. Did they say specifically where on 59 they spotted his car???

OMG I hope that area was searched. moo

Salem someone posted further back maybe the officer got suspicious over the shoddy paint job and thought it was a quick disguise for a stolen car. I does make sense to me. The officer would notice the bright blue bumper and the black overcoat on the rest of the car. Other possible reasons, speeding a bit, swerving as he may have been texting while driving, I guess there could be so many reasons. MOO

Driving this same road thousands of times to get into town from my home, I know for fact that at night your not going to notice colour, shape or conditions of a vehicle until you get into the area by the 401 overpass where the lights of Woodstock start to illuminate things... It's pretty dark out here around midnight....

I do. I remind myself to go slow, one foot in front of the other, and keep putting the puzzle together, piece by piece.

It is obvious to me that we are not getting ALL the information the jury is getting. Several articles this evening say the jury saw a printout of the calls made on April 8th, the day Tori disappeared - so the jury has more info than we do. Also, even though it was NOT tweeted, I feel confident that the jury know exactly where and what time the officer ran MR's plates.

Piece by piece - that's how it works.
- Video of MR's car passing the school and in the parking lot
- Evidence of the $400 withdrawal the morning of April 8th
- Video of TLM walking with Tori to the parking lot
- BA seeing TLM, but not Tori in the car
- The ATM stop for another $80
- The Home Depot stop
- TLM buying garbage bags and a hammer and paying cash
- The video of MR's car in the parking lot of Home Depot way back far from the front of the store......
- MR's familiarity (sp?) with the Mount Forest area
- the out of the way little lane, covered in snow
- the rock pile
- Tori's blood mixed with sperm
- Tori's blood mixed with MR's blood
- TLM's shoes found, along with another shoe that was thrown away
- The missing back seat
- The back seat in the garbage pile covered by a loveseat
- The scrap of fabric indicating the backseat was cut up
- MR's concern for TLM after she was arrested
- The receipt for and the actual box of hair dye
- MR's frosted tips
- The evidence of the sanding in the car
- MR's desire to be thought important with all he knew of the missing child

Yes, I am seeing a picture here. Even without TLM's testimony, the video would provide a very good starting point. Some might be explained by coincidence - but the list is too long to explain everything by coincidence or MR's lack of knowledge.

This list could be longer, but I'm getting tired now.....

Salem

Thank you kindly Salem for this very valuable, time consuming and thoughtful post. Your list really brings everything into perspective most certainly. Maybe you can add:

-all the girlfriend's testimonies
-his ex bosses testimony
-his BB conveniently being taken in and being wiped
-all the lies he told to people
-LE interview and more lies
-MR being paranoid and telling JW police "blaming" him for Tori's disappearance
-coincidentally TLM should buy the same make of hammer as the one found in MR's mother's house.
-the blue knife
-painting and whitewashing his car

Just throwing some more out there if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname