Trial Thread 4/18/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, we need a spreadsheet to keep track of all these women. I agree...how could he date them all at the same time?? JMO

Does this guy have a twin or something? How on earth could he have pulled off dating all of these women at the same time?? Holy crap!!!

He has to be the most convincing, lying and manipulative person that any of these women had ever met. Well except for the few that couldn't wait for the date to be over. ;)

MOO

They cleaned out his car in April, later portion of the month. She found empty pill bottles. Says there was no back seat.

RaffertyLFP: Meloche said they usually used her car but when they used Rafferty's it was a "mess" They once cleaned out car in late April [via Twitter]

Steven D'Souza ‏ @cbcsteve
Meloche says #Rafferty told her he was a dance instructor and contractor and had travelled extensively around the world #sl

bbm

Traveled extensively around the town is more like it.

Does this guy have a twin or something? How on earth could he have pulled off dating all of these women at the same time?? Holy crap!!!

And with all those jobs and being a world traveller........just amazing!

@RaffertyLFP
  • Meloche said Rafferty's 2003 Honda Civic was in bad shape She said Goodlife gym bag and spare clothes in the back seat
@RaffertyLFP

• Meloche said they usually used her car but when they used Rafferty's it was a "mess" They once cleaned out car in late April
@AM980_Court

• She calls his car a mess.
@AM980_Court

They cleaned out his car in April, later portion of the month. She found empty pill bottles. Says there was no back seat.

So he had help cleaning up his messy car. Unfortunate for Tori again. JMO

Meloche says she helped #Rafferty clean out his car once. Describes it as a mess, whitewashed inside. #sl

RaffertyLFP: Meloche said there were empty pill bottles in the back with no labels No back seat Rafferty said he was putting in speakers

Rafferty had also said he was about to change his tires to summer tires. She had experience with car modification.

RaffertyLFP: Meloche said Rafferty claimed to have purchased a house in Woodstock for his ailing mother

@AM980_Court
  • Rafferty had also said he was about to change his tires to summer tires. She had experience with car modification.

RaffertyLFP: Meloche said Rafferty did have some pills that he said he used to treat "anxiety

Rafferty said he bought the house for his mother, because she was I'll. She never went, but did meet his mother.

He told her he took anxiety medication. She saw him take pills.

RaffertyLFP: Meloche said he used the Blackberry constantly texting She was suspicious He said he was setting up appointments [via Twitter]

Meloche says there was no backseat in #Rafferty's car. Testified he told her he was modifying car, installing speaker system #sl

@RaffertyLFP
  • Meloche said there were empty pill bottles in the back with no labels No back seat Rafferty said he was putting in speakers
‏ @RaffertyLFP

• Meloche said Rafferty claimed to have purchased a house in Woodstock for his ailing mother

@AM980_Court
  • She was concerned about where he lived, she didn't know much about "history". She agreed to an exclusive relationship, at his suggestion.

Someone had questioned in an earlier thread if these women knew it was just casual dating and were ok with it..... this tells me it was not that way, he wanted to be exclusive with her, meanwhile he was dating how many other women at this point 3?

Hmmm he is turning out to be a HUGE liar!

@AM980_Court
  • Rafferty said he bought the house for his mother, because she was I'll. She never went, but did meet his mother.
@AM980_Court

• He told her he took anxiety medication. She saw him take pills.

I can't imagine how this girl feels after helping clean his car, knowing now what likely happened in there.

@RaffertyLFP
  • Meloche said Rafferty did have some pills that he said he used to treat "anxiety"
@RaffertyLFP

• Meloche said he used the Blackberry constantly texting She was suspicious He said he was setting up appointments

RaffertyLFP: Meloche said Rafferty sometimes talked about a friend in detention who was being targeted in Stafford investigation

Meloche says he was texting or checking e-mails 24/7. Said he was making appointments with clients.

She found out about Tori going missing the weekend after it happened. She "doesn't read the news much".

Wow, we need a spreadsheet to keep track of all these women. I agree...how could he date them all at the same time?? JMO

LOL I hope he kept all their names straight. Well i guess when one doesn't have a real job and isn't travelling the world......LOL I cant believe he expected women to believe he travelled the world yet drove a junk car. Hello red flag. Just jumping off your post.

@AM980_Court
  • Meloche says he was texting or checking e-mails 24/7. Said he was making appointments with clients.
@AM980_Court

• She found out about Tori going missing the weekend after it happened. She "doesn't read the news much".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637