trial thread: 4/19/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody buy the story auntie told him? Pretty lame, IMHO.

"You've never met her [EJ]... then it's safe to assume you are not the father of the child" man, this cracked me up :floorlaugh:

What's up with the jury being allowed to ask questions? :confused:

"You've never met her [EJ]... then it's safe to assume you are not the father of the child" man, this cracked me up :floorlaugh:

What's up with the jury being allowed to ask questions? :confused:

It is done in some states. In some cases, I think it is required and in others it's up to the judge.

Hi everyone! I had a crazy evening and a crazy morning! Who is this?

Is there a limit to what they can ask? Seems a risky proposition. For both sides.

The jurors submit their questions to the judge. The judge and/or attorneys discuss them and the judge only asks those that are permitted. It can really tell you a lot about the jury when they do ask questions.

Back! Officer Richard Loucks (sp?). Patrol officer who went to Smith house to look for a child. Took pictures of text messages between Smith and EJ.

Detective Aguiere (hard to hear). Detective on night robbery squad at the time.

Responded to missing baby claim by EJ 12/10. Father didn't have the baby and EJ refused to say where the child was.

I don't remember ever hearing before today that TPS was actually texting with Logan and EJ WHILE the police were there in her house. Pretty ballsy, to say the least!

That in itself would be proof beyond reasonable doubt to me that she intended to keep Logan away from Gabriel - the conspiracy to commit custodial interference charge. Because the whole thing could have ended that night with Gabriel being returned to Logan if TPS would have just told LE that EJ was texting her, and getting them to tell her what to say to EJ.

And I think the fact that the detective brought up he was a negotiator will come into play for the prosecution to say that he would have known exactly what to have TPS text back to EJ.

Are they on a break again or is it over for the day?

Jackie Damico ‏ @InSessionJackie
http://twitter.com/#!/InSessionJackie

The #BabyGabriel jurors have been dismissed. There are no proceedings on Friday or Monday. The trial resumes on Tuesday. #AZ #TammiSmith

I must have missed something here- thought it was a break lol

Are there pictures of Tammi and Jacks home they love to brag about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname