trial thread: 4/24/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got here...hope I didn't miss anything important.

Don't ask me..my live feed is choppy. This is some computer forensic guy but my laptop is about to die. They are pinpointing the time some files were created on 12/9.

SO TPS created a visit document in word on Dec. 18th @4:09....o..kay...:wink:

Oh, I thought he said 12/9. I don't have the timeline memorized like I do for you know who...And another break. What's with 1 1/2 hour lunches?

OMG a lunch break already! :banghead: Dammmmit I just got here. :giggle:

What evidence are they arguing? Is it directions that EJ had in her backpack that were also found on TPS's computer?

did TS skip on out for her lunch break before they were even finished arguing that chain of custody issue?

all I saw were lawyers at the tables near the end there ...

This is one weird trial. It seems pretty amateurish at times :banghead:

Maybe they are keeping their best efforts for Elizabeth's trial?

this is not fair to the witnesses, the lawyers, even the criminal. (yeah I know, don't shoot me)...what happened to fast and speedy trial? No Mondays, No Fridays, no court before 10 am and 1.5 hour lunches...It will be Christmas before it ends.

this is not fair to the witnesses, the lawyers, even the criminal. (yeah I know, don't shoot me)...what happened to fast and speedy trial? No Mondays, No Fridays, no court before 10 am and 1.5 hour lunches...It will be Christmas before it ends.

I hear you. It is ridiculous. Even for the defendant, you are correct. :rocker:

I hope the State can get LE from Miami to AZ this week...looks like that's the only way the GPS evidence is going to get in.

TPSDocument.jpg

did they ask about how to spell Joann for the courts reference, or for another reason (forgery?)

did they ask about how to spell Joann for the courts reference, or for another reason (forgery?)

Elizabeth's middle name is spelled with an "e" on the end...Joanne not Joann...can we say forgery.:rocker: I mean seriously, the girl might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but I'm sure she knows how to spell her own name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther