trial thread: 4/26/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes indeed, where the heck are all the people who were so passionate about finding Gabriel? Actually I think the Casey Anthony trial did them in and quite honestly, if Tammi isn't convicted of these crimes I'm pretty sure this will be the last case I'll follow as well. But I will never stop looking for Gabriel, he's out there somewhere, robbed of his true identity, and sooner or later someone will slip up...God isn't just overlooking this. Nope, one day Gabriel Johnson will be found, I believe that with all my heart.

On another note, I'm really happy to see peeps here who aren't very familiar with the case. It's encouraging to know that you are seeing the truth in this trial, it is through you that we are able to have an idea of how the jury might be seeing the evidence presented to them. Thank you all for being here and sharing your thoughts. :bow:

I'm here too momtective...when I can be. I'm in the middle of another trial too so it's been tough following this one because of the time difference. But I've been reading up when I can and can't wait for TS to get what's coming to her.

Thanks to everyone for keeping us updated on what's going on in the courtroom.

MOO

Janet isn't TPS's sister. One of TS's sisters was in the courtroom on Thursday afternoon with her husband (not Jack - the sister's husband, wearing a white shirt), sitting 2 rows behind TPS

I thought the investigator (civillian) that was on said Janet Morris was Tammi's sister, not sure why. thanks

I thought the investigator (civillian) that was on said Janet Morris was Tammi's sister, not sure why. thanks

I think he said a relative, but didn't mention sister.... I don't think we ever found a familial connection between them when we were sleuthing way back when....

ETA: TPS has a few sisters, but Janet isn't one.

Hey hey everyone... good and sleepy morning from Seattle :coffeews:

are we having court today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members