Trial Thread 4/5/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - what was on the gray cloth, what was on the coat, etc. etc.

It would have been nice if they would have explained each piece of evidence and its importance :banghead:

not bad for a bloke who doesn't work:jail: IMO

No doubt in my mind he was dealing drugs:what:...unless he has verification like a legitimate pay stub to prove where the money came from :floorlaugh:

jmo

I wonder if it is .... LorazePAM, or other benzodiazapines ending in the word "pam".

MOO

Possible.......but the word is followed by "back tomorrow too", which seems to indicate whoever wrote the note held something that someone wanted to buy back...............if that makes any sense.

As in.........buying back something held at a pawnshop or someone holding something as collateral.

You can buy the "pumas" back tomorrow too, plus give money for oxys?

Or

You can buy the "pams" back tomorrow too, plus give money for oxys?

Or

Something else entirely or the word was auto-filled incorrectly by the reporter.

When would the note be posted and made public?

There is a handwritten note in the glove box: "you can buy the pamxs back tomorrow too plus give money for oxys

Any ideas on what the note says or means?

If I include proper punctuation I get.............

You can buy the pamxs back tomorrow too, plus give money of oxys

Or is this yet another tweet auto fill mistake?

Wondering if it was a shortform to himself for pharmacy prescriptions ?? Maybe he was working with someone on a counter at a pharmacy in drug trade and was buying back scripts after they were processed by the pharmacy ?? Or he had a stolen script notepad that he pawned to someone ?

He really doesn't want it to be known he's a druggie.

No he doesn't want to be known as an alleged druggie or an alleged sexual offender or an alleged murderer of an 8 year old child:jail:

He's not in jail for his two step

Let's move the discussion thread to the long weekend thread here, please: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168087"]Long Easter Weekend Thread (Apr. 5, 6, 7, 2012) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Happy Easter to all.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members