trial thread: 5/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have taken the judge up on the offer - I sincerely doubt that he will back up half of what she claims he said! :floorlaugh:

As I listened to the Judge this morning,he was ever so gently nudging the DT to get Mr. Schutt's testimony today ,even though they weren't finished with TS.
IIRC Mr. Schutt is a lawyer somewhere else,so he not only may have to travel ,he also may have other court obligations. If AZ is picking up TS defense costs ,that means they either have to pay for extra days lodging or for his travel expenses ,again ,since he has to come back.
The judge suggested this based on the slow pace of questioning TS but the defense declined.
Come on. They knew there was no way they would finish and the prosecution would finish all in time for Schutt to testify today.Somethings up with that. I just don't know what.:waitasec: Maybe they decided not to call him at all.

But Beth Karas said she thought in her direct testimony she thought she was charming. What???!!!!

Yes,charming like a story teller. But ,for the fact this is about stealing a baby from his father ,a baby who is possibly now dead,TS would be very entertaining and charming.:maddening:
And let me add, TS loves to use all her assets to charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500