trial thread: 5/2/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at him thinking...wow he looks familar!

Just got here for the last few minutes. Love the way Mr. Lee turns away from Tammi- he even puts his arm up as a barrier. Must be the cleavage Tammi's sporting today. His wife and 5 kids expect nothing less.

All that smirking, all those looks of disgust and utter disbelief...does this woman not realize she is beyond screwed? Here we have two separate individuals testifying to the exact same tactics by Tammi to commit an underhanded adoption...abandonment, fake birth certificates, etc.

And then I sat down on the steps, waited a while, drove to J Blanchard Park. Just Kidding

ej -tammi said a family member has a condo we can rent for you

Ewwww! Jack would testify he had sex with EJ

Why is EJ referring to Gabriel as "the baby"? I understand others but that's detachment.

I wanna feel sorry for Mr. Lee...but I can't, I just can't. smh

this guy is just repeating himself and pissing off people. He has points but it making so many personal comments is demeaning. (IMO)

this guy is just repeating himself and pissing off people. He has points but it making so many personal comments is demeaning. (IMO)

Didn't the judge tell him to knock-that-s-off? Tammi sitting there shaking her head. This testimony is painful!

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member