trial thread: 5/3-4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
This recording just exemplifies how much TS was willing to protect EJ . . . .she keeps asking if EJ can take the child to an Atty or CPS or someone else instead of LE. Tammi keeps saying she has told EJ not to run . . . but there has been evidence presented in court that TS told her to go to another state and keep Logan having to jump thru hoops. TS has been talking out of both sides of her mouth.

God forbid a father call his baby mama who took off with his baby and tell her she will go to prison and there is an amber alert. WTH! Was this recorded before or after she told him she killed the baby?

Logan was threatening TS & her Hubby? Logan got EJ arrested? . . . . um . . . . EJ admitted she trashed the place and broke the window. Tammi is minimizing all of EJ's involvement in her own stuff and blames everyone else for EJ's antics.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

OMG my sides hurt!

This sounds like the crap she said about Logan on NG. He should sue her azz

She sounds like Cindy A and her conspiracy theories. It's everyone except the one in jail's fault.

How can she sit there and listen to all her lies? Good gosh, she should be begging them to stop and just send her azz to jail. I can't believe I'm actually embarrassed for her.

DEJA POO . . . . the feeling you have heard this crap before!

I don't know enough about the case to know what exactly she's contradicting that she said previously. I mean I know she's lying but what exactly?

I don't know enough about the case to know what exactly she's contradicting that she said previously. I mean I know she's lying but what exactly?

Everything, absolutely everything! Contradicting everything that has already been proven by text and myspace records.

I'm cooking and listening in the background.
I heard Tammi going on and on about a meeting with a adoption something.
Sorry, I could hear what was going on, but I've never heard about Tammi meeting anyone official about adopting the baby.

Good thing Tammi does not know when to shut up.

Ok from listening in sure sounds like she just admitted to scheming to get a baby and intentionally interfering with Logans custody rights.
I sure hope the jury is listening and doesnt pull the same thing the CA jury did.

Tammi feels that the louder she gets the more she wins?

Jack- Logan was a non-factor except for signing the birth certificate.

The plan? No way in the world that any court would have given Logan custody. Pressure LM on child support, visitation, throw him in jail for non-support. Wow-

LE- you don't know EJ- danger to your own child? red flag and red flag? Why caught up in this drama?

Tammi denies EJ and LM were ever a couple.

LE- so why did she leave if you are so great? Tammi says Logan was going to get baby.

LOL I think detectives even want to shout at her "SHUT UP and answer my questions already". Well that is what I want to say to her anyways.

And what is all the background music/noise? It sounds like my teen when she has her ipod in and doesn't know how loud she is singing along.

Not only getting louder, she interrupts constantly.
She's so overbearing.

It's going to be fun when the prosecution is going to cross examined her.

:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member