trial thread: 5/7/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the name of the atty to be called by the defense? Ken Sheff? help

NM: it's Ken Schutt.

Tammi mouthing "wow" "wow" "wow" at Det. R's notes about the confrontational interview, like she's offended that a detective would 'confront' her

yes, Tammi - that's what detectives do - they confront you with the truth in an attempt to get you to admit the truth

I absolutely do not understand how the DT is going to defend her after everything we've heard from her own mouth. Is there a defense? Was TPS ever offered a plea deal? If so why in the world didn't she take it?

I absolutely do not understand how the DT is going to defend her after everything we've heard from her own mouth. Is there a defense? Was TPS ever offered a plea deal? If so why in the world didn't she take it?

I believe I heard that there were last minute plea deal offers going back and forth the day before the trial, but neither side was satisfied with the other's offer.

She can't get around that can she! She did all this within the 3 weeks she knew EJ? It must have been a full time job!

BBM

Technically, she only knew EJ for 6 days when she "helped" EJ file the court documents with CC's name on it, since EJ didn't call her until Dec 8, and the papers were filed Dec 14.

And if Tammi really "knew" EJ, then she would have known about EJ's twin brother, and that he was friends with Logan. Then Tammi could have asked the brother to verify what EJ was saying about Logan.

BBM

Technically, she only knew EJ for 6 days when she "helped" EJ file the court documents with CC's name on it, since EJ didn't call her until Dec 8, and the papers were filed Dec 14.

Pretty dam scary to say she wanted to be a mother to EJ and provide moral support after a couple of hours. She wanted Gabriel, period - and was gonna do whatever she had to do to get him!

IMHO - I don't believe she knows where baby G is. She may have set up the getaway for EJ (and I think she did), but I don't think the baby transfer ever happened. EJ is a psychopath from what I've researched, and IMHO couldn't handle it anymore and decided just to get rid of baby G. Get rid of baby G and get rid of the problems. She just assumed (IMHO) that to tell LE that she passed baby G off she would be in the clear.

Again - MOO

Mel

BBM

And 2 of the 6 days were Sat. & Sun. so she was actually working within the time frame of 4 business days. :what:

Dec. 8th was a Tuesday, Dec. 14th was a Monday.

And 2 of the 6 days were Sat. & Sun. so she was actually working within the time frame of 4 business days. :what:

Dec. 8th was a Tuesday, Dec. 14th was a Monday.

What am I missing here. How does working days fit in with how long EJ and TPS knew each other? :waitasec:

What am I missing here. How does working days fit in with how long EJ and TPS knew each other? :waitasec:

Just sayin'...of the 6 days she knew EJ, 2 of those 6 were weekend days. Somehow I seriously doubt EJ spent those 2 days hangin' out with the Smith's, getting to know them. I seriously doubt EJ spent more than a couple of hours tops with the Smith's before court on the 14th and that was probably on the 8th...or was the 8th when EJ called Tammi and Tammi told her to sleep on it? When exactly did Gabriel arrive at the Smith's home, on the 8th or 9th. Any way you slice it they only knew one another for less than a week when Tammi filed the custody paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA