trial thread: 5/9/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why, since Jack mentioned one of Tammi's sisters having been a surrogate twice before, it was out of the question for them??

Why O why does True TV stop at 3pm eastern time??? Now I have to watch on my hot laptop with headphones because my volume stinks! Then the kids are arriving home and need things ugh. Plus my ears are so painful and full from allergies LOL. Guess I need better drugs.
Speaking of True Tv, they were better off keeping it COURT TV. Less confusing.

Jack stated that he was getting older, so wonder why he was all for adopting yet another child (Gabriel). Makes you wonder who wears the pants in that house. Like I'm one to talk haha. I think most men just go along with what their wives want, it's easier than losing a fight lol.

I do not come here as much. It seems some are happier when they do not see me, and staying away makes the moderators job much easier. Besides, I have a goal to have 30 websites (28 new) by the end of the year. 23 1/2 to go!

Dave, why do they like you gone lol? What did you do now hehe. What does "AHFB" stand for anyway?

Court is on lunch break... :twocents:

How dare court take a lunch break? No breaks deserved LOL. No seriously though, we could get through this trial a lot faster if we muddled through faster ie: 10 min. breaks, .5 hr. lunches. I suppose though that many leave for lunch, therefore have to fight lunch road traffic. Too bad they do all just eat right there because TIME IS ALWAYS MONEY.

No there's not.
InSession plays back the next day from the privious day, because they stop airing at 3:00 pm.

Hi Noor,

Thank you so much for answering. I am home with bronchitis, so I am going to stay home tomorrow, too. So at least I'll get to see some more of it! Very interesting!

Why O why does True TV stop at 3pm eastern time??? Now I have to watch on my hot laptop with headphones because my volume stinks! Then the kids are arriving home and need things ugh. Plus my ears are so painful and full from allergies LOL. Guess I need better drugs.
Speaking of True Tv, they were better off keeping it COURT TV. Less confusing.

I totally agree! I loved it when they were all day! 9-3pm just stinks! Who cares about car chase programs, etc. They should save those for the evening!

Think Tammi will be on the stand today?

I totally agree! I loved it when they were all day! 9-3pm just stinks! Who cares about car chase programs, etc. They should save those for the evening!

Oh I know! Makes me feel sick just to hear the car chase stuff right after court. Just makes no sense at all. Wonder if we can petition the TV network about this? Help us Vinnie Politan lol

I wonder why, since Jack mentioned one of Tammi's sisters having been a surrogate twice before, it was out of the question for them??

Wow. Just got home so I missed some good stuff . This sister's surrogacy really disturbs me, mainly because she has a sibling who is a diagnosed schizophrenic. While researchers are still debating the familial aspects of bipolar disorder, there is no doubt about schizophrenia- it runs in families.

Thanks for all the narratives. I watched Jack for about 10 minutes and quickly muted him.
Something about the way he's testifying that reminded me of George/Cindy Anthony. Yuck

Heck no Tammi won't be on today. Takes all day just for breaks haha. I twittered both TruTV and TruTV producers to make trials go past the 3pm eastern time b/c we could care less about car chases like someone stated.

Thanks for all the narratives. I watched Jack for about 10 minutes and quickly muted him.
Something about the way he's testifying that reminded me of George/Cindy Anthony. Yuck

Made me sad to see Caylee's picture just now. I was a friend of Cindy's before she threw me under the bus. Tammi Smith and Cindy have a lot in common, especially their inability to stop talking so much ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haororg