Trial Thread: May 14, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time for "The Tammi Talk Show", also known as "The Cross and the Cleavage".

That's just disgusting. Does she have NO shame! She belongs on the walmartpeople.com website.

I am not a fashionista in any way shape or form but that is not court apparel

IMO she is showing waaaay too much cleve for a courtroom. I also think she talks too much and over answers. If there is one thing I learned from following the Casey Anthony ordeal is that if someone offers up more information than requested, more than likely they are lying.

What is with this woman and her cleavage?
Tammipurplecleveage.jpg

I would never allow a client of mine to dress like that. Cover your cleavage. Wow!

IMO she is showing waaaay too much cleve for a courtroom. I also think she talks too much and over answers. If there is one thing I learned from following the Casey Anthony ordeal is that if someone offers up more information than requested, more than likely they are lying.

Why didn't her attorney tell her to cover herself up. She's dressed for the bedroom, not the courtroom. I'm just waiting for those puppies to fall out. LOL.

Somehow the cross is clashing with the boobage. And I can't even focus on her face...my eyes keep going to her puppies - LOL.

Almost never a straight answer. She doesn't remember such important things as a police officer calling her? Or Logan telling her that the EJ was a psycho who trashed the home? Come on.

Can I post the screen caps I have from her facebook? She told EJ that she would go to jail for kidnapping! I can prove it!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OArZ9N0Ptg8"]Peter Gabriel - I don't Remember - YouTube[/ame]

WOWZA.... I tell you, I am blessed with a nicely sized boobage set and can't really hide it unless I go turtleneck; but W.T.F.

its never hard to remember the truth, when you lie (multiple times) there is no way (unless your name is CA) that you can remember the lies and who you told them to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500