Tricia's Father Has Passed Away

Prayers for you and your family, Tricia. Godspeed and eternal rest to your father.

Leigh

I am sorry for your loss, Tricia. May God be with you and your family during this time.

Lion

My condolences, Tricia, to you and your family and friends. May your father rest in peace and be reunited with you some day.

Tricia, my thoughts and prayers are with you darlin. If you need to talk, you have my number. Love you.

You're in my prayers Tricia...it's painful to lose a parent. God bless you sweetie!

Aw, I'm sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours, Tricia.

So sorry for your loss Trish. I know how it feels losing your father...my beloved father was my rock and losing the most important man in my life left me feeling vulnerable.

God Bless you.

Tricia, so sorry for your loss... I lost my mother just 6 short months ago and the pain is still very fresh. I hope you find some peace and comfort soon...:blowkiss:

Tricia, my deepest condolences to you and your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Tricia--so sorry to hear your Dad passed--My own father died 11 years ago and I still miss him all the time

:blowkiss: Big hugs and kisses to you and your family. I am so very sorry for your loss. :(

Prayers to you and your family tricia. :blowkiss:

So sorry Tricia for the loss of your dad. Your memories will be so cherished when the immediate hurt has softened with time. He will always be with you, in your heart.

Prayers for you and your family.

May you find strength in the good memories of your dad. Sincerest condolences to you and your family.

My prayers go out to you and your family Tricia during your time of loss. May you always have wonderful memories of your dad.

Regards,
Gozgals

Heartfelt sympathy for you, Tricia. Losing a parent is never easy. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :blowkiss:

Special thoughts and prayers are being sent your way for you and your family. Hold on tightly to each other for the comfort you will need.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back