Tricia's Tease

Two things, Does Burke really live in Indianapolis? and in my opinion this may finally be solved if John's marriage falls apart and the ex-wife knows something.

Yeah, he's been living in the Indianapolis area since January.

I agree. But possibly the money could have been in a trust until he was XX age?

And I guess by support I meant more emotional.

I just wish that Burke would come forward and say what he knows. I would like to think that if my baby brother were killed, I would say whatever I knew- parent involvement or not. But that might just be my wishful thinking.

I think Burke told authorities whatever he knew when he was interviewed after the murder, and it wasn't much...and he was interviewed alone. He was only 9, and was sleeping when JBR was taken from her bed. There's nothing to tell---and all these years later, I can't imagine him adding anything.

I think Burke told authorities whatever he knew when he was interviewed after the murder, and it wasn't much...and he was interviewed alone. He was only 9, and was sleeping when JBR was taken from her bed. There's nothing to tell---and all these years later, I can't imagine him adding anything.

Maikai,
How about if Burke saw JonBenet snacking pineaple the night before, whilst he sipped tea from a glass that has his fingerprints on it, just as the pineapple bowl does, did he tell the authorities about this?

Or were he and JonBenet sound asleep because the parents had put an already sleeping JonBenet directly to bed, on returning from the White's?

I just googled and got a return of BR on linked in, the dates of college look correct but says he's in MI. Working in computers?

Maikai, I must respectfully disagree with you about BR not having anything more to add. BR is the one person that has lived with his parents, just the 3 of them under one roof. It is completely possible that BR may have heard his parent's speaking in whispered voices late at night, when they thought he was sound asleep. And Lord know's what PR may have said to him, just the two of them, while on her deathbed. Or what JR may have confided to him after PR's death. I think BR knows much more than we will ever know. Perhaps after JR passes away then BR may write his own book revealing all the Ramsey secrets. Afterall, the R's do like to write books and make $.

Now I don't think that BR writing a book or finally speaking to investigators is Tricia's tease for 2012. I'm thinking more on the lines that one of PR's sisters or one of the ex-friends (there are many of them) of the R's may come forward and start talking. Patsy's sister Pam has been very quiet lately. Anyone know how she feels about JR remarrying? Has she even commented on JR's new book?

I really wish that Fleet would finally tell us all that he knows, but I don't think he ever will.

Is Fleet holding something back? I wasn't aware of that, but no doubt it is out of fear of Lin Wood that he keeps his silence.

Is Fleet holding something back? I wasn't aware of that, but no doubt it is out of fear of Lin Wood that he keeps his silence.

mtwentz,
Spot on. JR desires no questions, but FW knows stuff know one else does, since he actually looked inside the wine-cellar, not once but three times.

The reason why I think Burke will speak out one day, whether it's in a book and/or interviews, is because the money will be hard to resist, especially when he has to pay the bills and support a family one day. Or just to spend money on himself, a new car, whatever. I don't know whether he'll come out and tell everyone that his mother killed his sister, or he will push the intruder theory though.

I have no idea what Fleet know's, that is why I'd like to hear what he has to say. I know that he talked to LE, but as far as I know he has never spoken publicly about the R's, or what he observed before or after JBR's murder. The White's were best friends with the R's and suddenly after the funeral they no longer speak. I'd like to know what happened to that friendship. I agree that the fear of litigation is one reason, but tend to think that the W's just don't want the publicity.

I have no idea what Fleet know's, that is why I'd like to hear what he has to say. I know that he talked to LE, but as far as I know he has never spoken publicly about the R's, or what he observed before or after JBR's murder. The White's were best friends with the R's and suddenly after the funeral they no longer speak. I'd like to know what happened to that friendship. I agree that the fear of litigation is one reason, but tend to think that the W's just don't want the publicity.

Yeah, I too want to hear from Fleet and his wife. They have been quiet for far too long. There is no denying the couples' friendship ended after the death of JonBenet. I do believe learning what happened between the two couples would add more questions to the case and maybe give a lot of answers to the questions hanging out there all this time.

jmo

I think we ALL want to hear what FW has to say. But I think the fear of litigation is too strong. I also think it is more than that. JR has new wind in his sails now with this latest work of fiction, and he has been making public statements about suspecting a "family friend".
Obviously he can't actually NAME the "family friend" because he knows this person did not commit this crime. BUT his comments are meant as a veiled threat to this "family friend" (and I believe JR is referring to FW) to keep quiet about what they know because the accusation will follow if he says anything.
Now...there is absolutely NOTHING linking FW or his wife to that crime scene. Nothing. Not a hair, fiber or print. Unlike the parents, whose fibers and a hair from Patsy's forearm were found either on the body, or on articles at the crime scene.
I believe this threat of renewed accusation is enough to keep FW silent. His life was ruined once. 15 years have gone by. He would not want to have it happen again. Even if FW were to counter-sue, and even though there is no evidence with which LE could ever indict or arrest him, there would be renewed speculation and suspicion and I think he needs to keep himself as far away from that as he can. He has to consider himself and his own family first. While he may wish there would be justice for JB, he also knows Boulder will never prosecute ANY R for this crime. It just isn't worth it, and I don't blame him. If he was dealing with a DA that actually intended to prosecute no matter WHO the killer was, maybe he'd reconsider. But I don't think he will.

"This is from somebody that gave it to me to give to you.

John Ramsey has once again taken the public stage to express the innocence of his family in any involvement they may have played in the cover up of his daughter's death.
No one has challenged this position since Steve Thomas published his expose about his first hand experiences about the failures of the investigation in 2000.

John Ramsey may have exercised the option to raise the issue about the unsolved murder of his daughter at the moment but I, now we're talking about me...*snip snip where Tricia reiterates that this is her talking about information given to her*

But I am personally aware, that would be me, that ANOTHER voice will soon enter the arena of this matter. The Ramsey's representations about the facts and the evidence that have supported their intruder theory in this crime will soon face a greater public scrutiny.

Now I can't tell you who, what or exactly what the other side of the story will be revealed, I can't tell you any of that, but I can assure you from my heart and soul my friends, new revelations about this case are on the horizon, and they are amazing!

Our time has come, the truth is going to come out.
It will happen."

"ANOTHER voice will soon enter the arena of this matter."

..."exactly what the other side of the story will be revealed"

Hmm, thoughts:

- Linda Hoffman Pugh
- Steve Thomas
- Fleet White
- Linda Arndt

What new revelations could LHP or ST unveil that we haven't already heard about? Both have been aggressively combative and vocal about their disdain for the R's. I tend to think that perhaps there's a possibility that we might hear something that was previously unknown. Perhaps maybe even from someone that hasn't been very vocal about their knowledge or suspicions of what that night.

Here's to wishful thinking

*edit* is Steve Thomas allowed to speak about the investigation at this point even though he's no longer an active participant in it?

I think we ALL want to hear what FW has to say. But I think the fear of litigation is too strong. I also think it is more than that. JR has new wind in his sails now with this latest work of fiction, and he has been making public statements about suspecting a "family friend".
Obviously he can't actually NAME the "family friend" because he knows this person did not commit this crime. BUT his comments are meant as a veiled threat to this "family friend" (and I believe JR is referring to FW) to keep quiet about what they know because the accusation will follow if he says anything.
Now...there is absolutely NOTHING linking FW or his wife to that crime scene. Nothing. Not a hair, fiber or print. Unlike the parents, whose fibers and a hair from Patsy's forearm were found either on the body, or on articles at the crime scene.
I believe this threat of renewed accusation is enough to keep FW silent. His life was ruined once. 15 years have gone by. He would not want to have it happen again. Even if FW were to counter-sue, and even though there is no evidence with which LE could ever indict or arrest him, there would be renewed speculation and suspicion and I think he needs to keep himself as far away from that as he can. He has to consider himself and his own family first. While he may wish there would be justice for JB, he also knows Boulder will never prosecute ANY R for this crime. It just isn't worth it, and I don't blame him. If he was dealing with a DA that actually intended to prosecute no matter WHO the killer was, maybe he'd reconsider. But I don't think he will.

DeeDee249,
FW may not be as concerned with publicity as he was before. His children are grown up, his business interests have matured and settled.

If JR is attempting character assassination by proxy, then FW might feel he must reply. Particularly when everyone knows who the family friend must be, not unless it also refers to the Stines who have been flying under the radar for quite a while now, despite the fake email episode.

I would only be interested in hearsay evidence from one of the main participants e.g. Fleet White, Holly Smith, Det. Arndt, Steve Thomas, et al, anyone else can spin whatever they want. After all I saw JFK being killed, I watched the rolling news reports I read the Newspapers. And I thought hum both the JFK and Lincoln assassinations were linked to a book depositary!

he also knows Boulder will never prosecute ANY R for this crime.
Maybe, but there is a very weak link in the R's case. Consider what might happen if the owner of the touch-dna is ever found or convicted of some offense, then eliminated from the investigation?

When someone is older and fears or knows thier time on this Earth is short, one would want to do the right thing. Perhaps FW is not in good health and will tell all. He could write a book and have it labeled a fictional book, changed names, places but the facts will show.

I'm leaning towards FW will tell all.

"The Ramsey's representations about the facts and the evidence that have supported their intruder theory in this crime will soon face a greater public scrutiny"

"new revelations about this case are on the horizon, and they are amazing"

.....so we know it's something/someone that sheds light on a different version of events, for sure....even if it doesn't solve it, because someone said earlier that Tricia still stated that 'the case will probably never be solved', in a recent show....

So it's not going to be a tell-all with all the answers...but someone who we haven't heard from with 'new revelations', or more details that may confirm some of what RDI have thought...

So trying to think of who we may hear from after all this time who could offer 'amazing' info, but will still not be able to solve the crime...

Who else would be able to counter "The Ramsey's representations about the facts and the evidence that have supported their intruder theory"

-- this is why I suggested Steve or Linda HP, even though we have heard some things from them before.... but we could be way off.....

She mentioned it was someone who would refute intruder evidence theory representations...

Other thoughts:
- Someone from a crime lab or police who knows about the evidence
- The coroner
- Some other 'expert'

"The Ramsey's representations about the facts and the evidence that have supported their intruder theory in this crime will soon face a greater public scrutiny"

"new revelations about this case are on the horizon, and they are amazing"

.....so we know it's something/someone that sheds light on a different version of events, for sure....even if it doesn't solve it, because someone said earlier that Tricia still stated that 'the case will probably never be solved', in a recent show....

So it's not going to be a tell-all with all the answers...but someone who we haven't heard from with 'new revelations', or more details that may confirm some of what RDI have thought...

So trying to think of who we may hear from after all this time who could offer 'amazing' info, but will still not be able to solve the crime...

Who else would be able to counter "The Ramsey's representations about the facts and the evidence that have supported their intruder theory"

-- this is why I suggested Steve or Linda HP, even though we have heard some things from them before.... but we could be way off.....

She mentioned it was someone who would refute intruder evidence theory representations...

Other thoughts:
- Someone from a crime lab or police who knows about the evidence
- The coroner
- Some other 'expert'

Whaleshark,
mmm, well now. As far as I am concerned there is no intruder evidence, so whats to be refuted?

It will not be Coroner Meyer he has form, and can be leaned on by the DA's office.

Steve Thomas, Holly Smith, and Det, Arndt will all be subject to varying types of non-disclosure orders.

That leaves Linda HP or Fleet White who are probably free to talk. I hope its Fleet White with his account of why he returned to the wine-cellar etc. He is the only person in the whole case that we know about who visited the wine-cellar three times that day. If anyone can refute anything it will be him.

Holly Smith obviously knows something the R's do not want in the public domain, since she had sections of her book censored, and she was pulled from the case. She could offer some perspective on the assault dynamics and DNA discovered on JonBenet.

Whaleshark, I think you could be right. Not necessarily about Holly Smith being the face to contradict the RST's "intruder theory," but perhaps about the sexual element being further divulged in details that haven't been made public. If we ever had indisputable information on who was molesting JB, I think it would go a long way in tying up some of the loose ends and perhaps even establishing a motive. I go back and forth with suspicions of this being an accident vs. a gruesome premeditated murder because someone got a little bit too concerned about disclosure of their molestation.

Whaleshark, I think you could be right. Not necessarily about Holly Smith being the face to contradict the RST's "intruder theory," but perhaps about the sexual element being further divulged in details that haven't been made public. If we ever had indisputable information on who was molesting JB, I think it would go a long way in tying up some of the loose ends and perhaps even establishing a motive. I go back and forth with suspicions of this being an accident vs. a gruesome premeditated murder because someone got a little bit too concerned about disclosure of their molestation.

shotgunhomicide,
It is likely to be both. It may have started as an accident, but ended with JonBenet's premediated and deliberate asphyxiation. In a prior accident JonBenet was rushed to hospital, on this occasion, not so, she was denied medical assistance. Suggesting someone wished her to remain silent, to never speak about who had assaulted her, either acutely or chronically!

The R's knew full well if JonBenet was given medical assistance, she might recover and relate what had occurred that night and before. So what to do, cover it all up with a ransom note and fake garrote!

Interesting guesses, everyone. At this point, I'd be glad to hear something uncensored and based in fact from ANYONE. Having said that, we know we'll never get the un-spun truth from Team Ramsey.

I will say I think whoever Tricia's "source" is, the big reveal is going to be in the form of a book. The movable timeline, with no definite dates being shared, tells me that it's all being done rather under the radar and the person in question, not to mention the publisher, is involved in a lengthy production process. Most books have release dates well in advance, though. So it makes me wonder if this book will be self-published.

SuperDave? Are you going to amaze us with your efforts soon? :wink:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back