Tricia's True Crime Radio Tonight 6/27/2013, Special Time 10:30 PM Eastern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
49:44
MR:
Well, and that’s exactly right. That’s exactly how I feel. This isn’t…this is all about Dylan and this is all about finding Dylan and doing everything that we possibly can not only as residents of the area in which I live but residents of the state of Colorado, residents of the country as a whole, and…and even farther than that in terms of the people in various different countries. I mean, there’s…nobody knows where Dylan is. He can be anywhere. He could be in Mexico, he could be in Germany, he could be in Australia. You know, there’s been uh…people calling in tips from as far away as Australia and various other countries, so, you know, for us to not be turning over every stone, looking in every stump and turning over every log, it is unacceptable to me. And…and whether that needs to start at my front door and work it’s way out, I don’t know the answer to that. I support anybody that is willing to do anything in the efforts to find Dylan and search wherever we need to look. I…I wanna’ believe that Dylan is out there, and that he’s not anywhere in this area, and that’s the direction I’m going, but that doesn’t mean that, you know, everybody has to follow my lead on that.
BBBM: Interesting phrase. I want to believe that Dylan is out there, and that he's not anywhere in this area. If I were analyzing this, I'd say sure, he WANTS to believe that, but knows better. After all, why would anyone WANT to believe their son was not in the area?

Anyone else think this "Crusade for Dylan" was a way to try to lose himself somewhere in the world because Mark knew LE was going to search Middle Mtn Rd?

Yep, that's what I would gather, since the snow had melted and the area was open to all the recreational activities again. Getting too close for comfort.

I think Corey stated the same theory about Mark's new "conquest" travel plan in the news yesterday. MR left that week before the big search started on Saturday. Teresa stated he's been gone since Tuesday and wasn't aware. Another blame game.

Anyone else think this "Crusade for Dylan" was a way to try to lose himself somewhere in the world because Mark knew LE was going to search Middle Mtn Rd?

Maybe not lose himself as much as it was stated on the show Mark was in Indiana, Mark has a sister who lives in Indiana.

Something interesting I just noticed above: "I mean, there’s…nobody knows where Dylan is. He can be anywhere."

That is a weird way to say that. '"Nobody knows"

Wouldn't he assume that SOMEBODY knows where he was? Doesn't he assume the perp knows? Oh wait, maybe he is right...nobody ELSE knows where Dylan was...

Not only that he says, "I…I wanna’ believe that Dylan is out there, and that he’s not anywhere in this area, and that’s the direction I’m going..."

He just admits Dylan is dead, right here. Dylan could still be "in this area" and still be alive, you know?

One thing Tricia brought up, that I'm still not convinced about, is that Mark supposedly talked about Middle Mountain during one of his appearances on her show. What he specifically said is that him and Brandon were canvassing an area on a "mountain", in the "middle of nowhere" and that this was east of his house. But he said this area was only accessible by going all the way to Bayfield and around the mountain range (which is definitely not Middle Mountain, since that is accessible from Vallecito), so it was far from Vallecito.

I do think there are many reasons to question Mark but I'm not convinced this is one of them. Obviously Brandon probably knows where they were but if it was the same area Mark was talking about, it wasn't Middle Mountain. It seems very likely that Mark wasn't talking about Middle Mountain on Tricia's show.

No, Mark talked about BOTH portions of Middle Mountain, including the area where the remains were just found. He apparently searched that area by himself a few times.

Something interesting I just noticed above: "I mean, there’s…nobody knows where Dylan is. He can be anywhere."

That is a weird way to say that. '"Nobody knows"

Wouldn't he assume that SOMEBODY knows where he was? Doesn't he assume the perp knows? Oh wait, maybe he is right...nobody ELSE knows where Dylan was...

MOO...IMO...He might also mean, "He's not where I left him..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member