Truck Drivers Alert! #2

A trucker who claimed to have seen Drew Peterson hours after the former police officer's wife disappeared did not actually see the suspect, authorities said Friday.

"We did look into the tip and it is unfounded," Illinois State Police Trooper Mark Dorencz said. He added that detectives are investigating the same claim made by another trucker.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5g9LSLrzFQGStXb1io5FdErAtFFKgD8TCTQDG0

I hope the idiot truck driver that lied is prosecuted. I guess he doesn't realize how serious this is. They need to make an example of him for anybody else that wants to interfere in a missing person investigation. How cruel to give false hope. So if there were 2 truckers, were they acquainted or did they both coincidentally make up the exact same story?

If this is true, then we do have a truck driver that IS telling the truth!

http://colbyfiles.blogs.foxnews.com/

I agree that the other truck driver that lied should be charged with obstrucing justice or lying to LE. I'm sure LE can charge him with something! If they don't, it just allows other people to try the same thing (15 minutes of fame) in other cases knowing that LE won't charge them.

Wellll, littledeers link -> http://colbyfiles.blogs.foxnews.com/ covers the haz mat driver that supposedly called PD because DP was menacing the haz mat driver and keeping him from leaving with his haz mat truck.

Even the reporter for FOX on the above link here, 'just says' another trucker and does not give a total trucker count. SO another trucker of HOW MANY.

I have been trying to keep track of the number count so:

For those who may be trying to keep accurate count on 'truck drivers' the haz mat driver would be truck driver number 3, yes or no, anyone want to correct my counting process?

The original story/article link that was posted 'somewhere' on WS, covered DP and Mr. S & P approaching TWO truck drivers and asking them IF IF IF they would transport 'a' package to a different location.

So my perception of the total number of truckers so far mentioned on WS, are the following:

Trucker 1 and 2 === approached either singularly or together being asked to transport 'a' package, article was muddled about the logistics of it all,

Trucker #3 === would be the haz mat trucker.

SusieQ who is on top of this like ugly on a bug, can you confirm my mental remembering?

Frequently the coverage of any given crime and the perception of all watching from the sidelines becomes rather like a game of 'gossip', hard to keep track of where the 'truth' actually is located. Hmmm.

camper:

I also agree with your count. The first story did contain that DP approached 2 truck drivers.

So the haz mat driver would be #3.

Going to reread the first article to make sure.

camper:

Here is what was originally reported on Colby's blog:

Jamie Colby on Fox is reporting that ISP is releasing a statement that Drew Peterson and another white male with salt and pepper hair approached 2 truck drivers at a truck stop and asked them to carry a package to an undisclosed location on October 29th. The drivers said that DP would later pick up the package because the semi would not be able to reach the location where it was to be delivered.

This is from the 1st Thread on the Truck Drivers Alert.

I agree that she's not too far, but I'm not sure she's in the canal either...
I thought that I heard on Fox last night that they were searching waters where there were cell phone pings that night (or something like that). If this is the case, it is certainly encouraging to know that they have been able to trace Drew's movements from the cell phone pings.

Lol, Camper, your memory serves you well. I can add that Jamie C corrected herself on the air regarding the 10-29 trucker incident saying there was actually only one trucker. From everything so far, I think the 10-29 trucker was discounted by LE as not being there and Haz-Mat trucker is still being investigated. That incident I have to believe happened as BBPD did confirm he called in a complaint two weeks before Stacy went missing. Whether it was Drew he saw, I don't know. I don't think it had to do with Stacy's disappearance. I do think though, it's possible that Drew was there to pick Tom up and either acted childish or was in a situation the trucker didn't understand.

camper:

I also agree with your count. The first story did contain that DP approached 2 truck drivers.

So the haz mat driver would be #3.

Going to reread the first article to make sure.

So - truckers #1 and #2 is a false lead that (didn't) happen early morning of October 29th?

And trucker #3 actually happened two weeks earlier? And that lead is still possible? However - I thought I heard that Greta was not believing Jamie Colby's story on trucker #3?

I'm confused.

I've heard Greta make that same type of remark in her Gretacasts. IMO, I don't think she ever thought either of the two incidents had any connection to Stacy.

Trucker 1- LE has disproven, they say he was out of state on 11-29

Trucker 2- LE has never said if he was with trucker 1 or not. LE hasn't said whether they believe him or not.

Trucker 3- Police have more or less discounted him as any direct involvement in Stacy's disappearance, because the event happened before Stacy's disappearance. They aren't saying if they believe the event is in anyway related to Stacy's disappearance. But if the truckers story is true, it does show Drew's familiarity with the truckstop.... and if this was premeditated, he could have been there to check out details for a plan.

The below linked video is Greta and her rountable discussing the trucker, Drew throwing out false clues, and Brodsky's refusal to do Greta's show.

http://tinyurl.com/26dmwa

O/T-I think your snowmen cookies are adorable, SSearching! :)

This conflicting info about the truckers, and the apparent evidence that one of the drivers' cell phone was in La makes me wonder all the more about blue barrels and large tote containers. Is DP that smart or did he do a dry run with a Haz Mat driver? Why Haz Mat? I would imagine that just like people who handle Haz Mat as part of their job duties, the haulers of it have all kinds of regs. which ordinary truckers don't have.

I have a question for those who know more about trucking terms than I do: Is 'Haz Mat' synonymous with 'Biohazardous Material' contents in trucking? A body or body parts would definitely be a biohazard, but would it be Haz Mat?

If this is true, then we do have a truck driver that IS telling the truth!

http://colbyfiles.blogs.foxnews.com/

I agree that the other truck driver that lied should be charged with obstrucing justice or lying to LE. I'm sure LE can charge him with something! If they don't, it just allows other people to try the same thing (15 minutes of fame) in other cases knowing that LE won't charge them.
Thanks so much for the link ~ I was totally confused about these truck drivers. If the date was Oct. 16, then it's 2 wks. before Stacy went missing so do you think DP was soliciting help that far in advance or could this be for another "package", or maybe not even DP at all?

I think what we have with the haze mat trucker is Drew and his buddy trying to pull rank to get out of the truck stop and the traffic..nothing more. Fortunately the haze mat trucker did place the 911 call ..

I think this is one more instance of Drew playing the bully to get his own way.

I think what we have with the haze mat trucker is Drew and his buddy trying to pull rank to get out of the truck stop and the traffic..nothing more. Fortunately the haze mat trucker did place the 911 call ..

I think this is one more instance of Drew playing the bully to get his own way.

That's exactly what I think happened.

I think what we have with the haze mat trucker is Drew and his buddy trying to pull rank to get out of the truck stop and the traffic..nothing more. Fortunately the haze mat trucker did place the 911 call .. I think this is one more instance of Drew playing the bully to get his own way.

And, the trucker saw an opportunity to temporarily get even.

http://cc.msnscache.com/cache.aspx?q=72475110409397&mkt=en-US&lang=en-US&w=8d148005&FORM=CVRE6http://cc.msnscache.com/cache.aspx?q=72475110409397&mkt=en-US&lang=en-US&w=8d148005&FORM=CVRE6http://cc.msnscache.com/cache.aspx?q=72475110409397&mkt=en-US&lang=en-US&w=8d148005&FORM=CVRE6

The Trucker Police Say Lied Is Not The Trucker FOX Interviewed!

Friday, December 7th, 2007
Last Sunday night I introduced you to ANOTHER trucker who had an altercation with a man he says he believes 100% is Drew Peterson 13 days before Stacy disappeared. This trucker, Allan Scott, who was interviewed by me on Geraldo at Large last Sunday night, has now been interviewed by Illinois State Police and his 9-1-1 call to police the morning of October 16th when he describes how a man he says is Drew Peterson approached him at the 55 truck stop has been confirmed by Bolingbrook Police.
Scott is a hazmat trucker who takes hauling hazardous material seriously. His cell phone records shown to us before our interview show that call to 9-1-1 on the date in question. His trucker logs indicate he had to leave the 55 truck stop for “a safe haven”. He explained how even with all his years experience he felt threatened when he had the encounter he described with two men flashing a badge one of whom he believes was Drew Peterson. Please pass the word that THIS TRUCKER IS NOT THE TRUCKER POLICE ARE NOW SAYING LIED.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back