Truck Drivers Alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Drew had used this means before to move "things" of an illegal nature and probably knew truckers that he could depend on to do just that.

He wouldn't have gone there at that time on Monday morn 4 am if he didn't have a feeling of being pressured into getting this over with more quickly then he first thought. Cassandra has already informed him at 2:30 am that she has reported Stacy missing. Now Drew knows he is under a deadline to get rid of Stacy's body and evidence before morning. He would use a method he has used successfully in the past when he needed to move ILLEGAL "things" out of the area...truckers. He would not have picked to use a method that was unknown to him on such short notice.

He didn't have time to fool around with wondering what to do, what to do. He did what had worked for him before..he probably thought he'd run into truckers he had used before. But he didn't have time to wait around the truck stop hoping they were due in..so he starts asking random truckers who are going in the general direction he needs to move Stacy..to take his package. He gets some no's, then someone finally says yes. He was worried for a few days about being seen, and if the trucker ever made the connection with the news. When nothing shows up..he starts to relax and jerky, joking Drew meets the media.

In the meantime if Stacy ever said I need a break from our marriage, I 'm moving out to get that break and do some thinking...well in Drew's mind he gave her a break and moved her out .."Stacy is where she wants to be"

Yep... "what SHE said"... except so much better!! :D

About these truckers....would they be on local time? Do truckers automatically switch time zones? IOW is the 3:30 sighting local time?

About these truckers....would they be on local time? Do truckers automatically switch time zones? IOW is the 3:30 sighting local time?
I believe the 3:30 am time came from ISP's report...so one would have to assume it was local time in BB.

I...He gets some no's, then someone finally says yes. He was worried for a few days about being seen, and if the trucker ever made the connection with the news. When nothing shows up..he starts to relax and jerky, joking Drew meets the media...
You could be on to something. That's why he was wearing that bandanna over his face. He was hiding his identity for a reason. It may have been to hide it from a trucker. Would a trucker get fired for taking an illegal load on the side? If so, then, that could be the reason that a trucker who took the load isn't coming forward. If there is a person, I really wish that he would. He could be a hero and solve this case.

His time was running short... he already used truckers as his "runners"... he had to rid himself of the body and FAST. He grabbed 25 grand out of the safe, that's why he was so quick to say Stacy had taken 25 grand. He goes to the truck stop because that's the only option he can come up with quickly. He doesn't see any of his "normal" runners, so approaches some he hasn't dealt with before. He finds someone to take the load... and the 25 grand... but they had a destination... WHERE!!??

Sorry to be in a posting frenzy...

I can't imagine him having ANYONE helping him at the truck stop... but he obviously did. So, Mr. Salt 'n Pepper (brother who dyed his hair?) got the sob story how Stacy had an "accident" and Drew was worried he'd be a suspect since Wife #3 also died of an "accident" so can you PLEEEEZE help me? I'm innocent but it won't look that way!!!

ISP and the FBI know the "where" if the truck drivers were told. They would already be searching in that area, imo. They would, at the very least, go to where DP wanted to meet up with them later and conduct various interviews of people there who could have possibly seen something.

Sorry to be in a posting frenzy...

I can't imagine him having ANYONE helping him at the truck stop... but he obviously did. So, Mr. Salt 'n Pepper (brother who dyed his hair?) got the sob story how Stacy had an "accident" and Drew was worried he'd be a suspect since Wife #3 also died of an "accident" so can you PLEEEEZE help me? I'm innocent but it won't look that way!!!
That would be one possibility. With DP, there are so many scenarios which could apply to how he coorced someone to help him.

I think that Drew had used this means before to move "things" of an illegal nature and probably knew truckers that he could depend on to do just that.

He wouldn't have gone there at that time on Monday morn 4 am if he didn't have a feeling of being pressured into getting this over with more quickly then he first thought. Cassandra has already informed him at 2:30 am that she has reported Stacy missing. Now Drew knows he is under a deadline to get rid of Stacy's body and evidence before morning. He would use a method he has used successfully in the past when he needed to move ILLEGAL "things" out of the area...truckers. He would not have picked to use a method that was unknown to him on such short notice.

He didn't have time to fool around with wondering what to do, what to do. He did what had worked for him before..he probably thought he'd run into truckers he had used before. But he didn't have time to wait around the truck stop hoping they were due in..so he starts asking random truckers who are going in the general direction he needs to move Stacy..to take his package. He gets some no's, then someone finally says yes. He was worried for a few days about being seen, and if the trucker ever made the connection with the news. When nothing shows up..he starts to relax and jerky, joking Drew meets the media.

In the meantime if Stacy ever said I need a break from our marriage, I 'm moving out to get that break and do some thinking...well in Drew's mind he gave her a break and moved her out .."Stacy is where she wants to be"

I just posted this on the blue barrel thread, but it's more appropriate here...........

In retrospect, if Cassandra had lingered in the neighborhood after seeing the two cars in the driveway at 2:30am, somewhere where she'd have a vantage point of the Peterson home, she could have observed DP leaving and perhaps followed him. If she was discreet, she could have seen who went with DP and where they went. She would have been able to give a more detailed report when she reported Stacy missing, and given the LE more to work with initially.

Yes, I realize this would have been dangerous, but if she had her car doors locked and her cell phone to call 911, I think she would have been okay.

I just posted this on the blue barrel thread, but it's more appropriate here...........

In retrospect, if Cassandra had lingered in the neighborhood after seeing the two cars in the driveway at 2:30am, somewhere where she'd have a vantage point of the Peterson home, she could have observed DP leaving and perhaps followed him. If she was discreet, she could have seen who went with DP and where they went. She would have been able to give a more detailed report when she reported Stacy missing, and given the LE more to work with initially.

Yes, I realize this would have been dangerous, but if she had her car doors locked and her cell phone to call 911, I think she would have been okay.

Not if he had a gun with him :eek:

I think that is very plausible and and think that maybe you are on to something here, Cassandra does not sound like a person to back off once she is onto something..I would done the same thing..and Drew I think could have cared less about Stacy's family ..so he might not even recognize her vehicle..especially if someone else was with her driving and she may have been in that person's vehicle. Like maybe Bruce's or another family friend..she may not have been out looking at that hour by herself.

ISP and the FBI know the "where" if the truck drivers were told. They would already be searching in that area, imo. They would, at the very least, go to where DP wanted to meet up with them later and conduct various interviews of people there who could have possibly seen something.

I'm sure that with the information that truckers were approached at 3:30am on Oct. 29th, LE knows the desired destination of the "package." If the destination of the "package" was out of state, as I believe it would be, then the ISP would have to be working with different law enforcement agencies in another state. This may be happening as we type, but LE is keeping this one quiet until they have some sort of confirmation.

Not if he had a gun with him :eek:

And for all she knew, he did. For someone in LE and also so shady, it would have been no problem for him to have acquired an illegal firearm. A relative of mine who was a cop would keep illegal weapons she confiscated. She kept a box of these weapons, mostly switchblades in her bedroom. I do know she kept one zip gun she confiscated.

And for all she knew, he did. For someone in LE and also so shady, it would have been no problem for him to have acquired an illegal firearm. A relative of mine who was a cop would keep illegal weapons she confiscated. She kept a box of these weapons, mostly switchblades in her bedroom. I do know she kept one zip gun she confiscated.

And we KNOW he had guns, because LE has them.

Fox News updated the Peterson case at 2:00pm and in their report they went to Greta.

Greta was asked about the latest developments in the case and she stated that the two trucker that were approached refused to take the package. Greta said that if this is true, it's a bombshell. She said that hypothetically if DP got a no from these two truckers, he could have gotten a yes from another trucker later on in the wee hours of the morning of Oct. 29th. She said this is the reason why LE has put out the plea to truckers. They don't know if another trucker said yes and transported the package.

You could be on to something. That's why he was wearing that bandanna over his face. He was hiding his identity for a reason. It may have been to hide it from a trucker. Would a trucker get fired for taking an illegal load on the side? If so, then, that could be the reason that a trucker who took the load isn't coming forward. If there is a person, I really wish that he would. He could be a hero and solve this case.

If the truck driver was a company driver for a company or leased on to that company yes they would most likely be fired because of insurance reason's. Let's say the truck driver is loaded and waiting for his appointment time to be unloaded or vice versa and the driver took the load or package on the side and he was in a accident going to another location then the insurance company could decline and not have to pay for the wreaked semi and all the goods in the semi trailer and what ever other damage that might be involved in the accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member