True Crime Radio Interview w/ SMS - Beach & Jessica Lipscomb 10/8/2015**READ ONLY**

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could only ask one question, it would be: Where there any indications that the marriage was in trouble?

Excellent news!!!

Question for Sheriff Scott:

Has the life insurance policy for Dr. Teresa been indemnified yet?

If there are others arrested will they be for the murder or conspiracy to commit murder, or for other crimes found out about during the investigation?

Sheriff Scott- To date are there any rumors or speculation that would like to address and correct for the record?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it possible that Curtis was running an illegal drug-trafficking business on the internet (unbeknownst to Dr. Sievers), using her professional and private computers by remote access?

Thank You.

Is there evidence of or is it the opinion that this crime had been planned over a long period of time or a relatively short period of time?

Sheriff Scott - is there anything that the members of Websleuths can do (or refrain from doing) for you and/or to support your continuing investigation?

Also, is the van still being held as evidence/ being processed?

Thanks,
Nin

I will certainly not miss this! Setting all kinds of reminders because I am old and forgetful!

Also, in Sheriff Mike Scott's opinion, why is Mark Sievers not talking to the press?

Thanks!

-Nin

Also, in Sheriff Mike Scott's opinion, why is Mark Sievers not talking to the press?

Thanks!

-Nin

Great question! And, SMS is unable to comment on that perhaps he can offer common reasons why a victim's loved one declines to comment even from the start.

My question for SMS is: when the arrests of CWW and JR were made, did MS
admit/relay that he knows JR? And had met him earlier at CWW's wedding.

QUESTION: Has LE learned anything new or helpful to the investigation from the posts of Verified Insiders here on Websleuths or is it information already known to you?

Has anything learned here caused you/LE to want to learn more about the poster and what they might tell you that they couldn't post here?

Is part of the reason you suspected CWW and JR so quickly because of information given by MS in addition to evidence found?

Question: Do you feel that immediate neighbors, surrounding the Sievers' home, should continue to feel safe?

Questions:

Has there been any unexpected delays in processing the mountain of evidence?

What areas of forensic science have been used in processing the evidence?

Has Mark Sievers been formally questioned in this case for the record?

Question related to the one just asked by lakshmi. .. has ms lawyered up?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Has JR been cooperating or confessed to involvement, if not the actual murder?

Is there anyone providing information that is currently under police protection?

Was the murder of Teresa Sievers part of a larger plan? (NOT the conspiracy nut theory of alternative doctors)
Meaning was CWW part of a larger network of crime or acting on his own?

Are there any relevant updates to the timeline that you can share at this time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member