Turner Syndrome

I don't know much about Turner's Syndrome, but if that were the case they could have just sent Haleigh back to her Mother.

I know myself it's not easy raising a special needs child, but my mind can't even go there.

I've been a pediatric nurse for 19 years. I only know of two little girls with Turner's and they were absolute dolls! They were on growth hormones monthly and did seem to get sick more often than the norm. I also know of one mother in our practice that had it. She was very short, had 3 adopted children and was a great mom.
I'd say each case is different...
medically fragile children also get a lot of assistance from the state usually so to me that would be a plus not a minus MOO

I don't know much about Turner's Syndrome, but if that were the case they could have just sent Haleigh back to her Mother.
I know myself it's not easy raising a special needs child, but my mind can't even go there.

The whole Cummings family has shown that their hatred/disgust/disrespect for Haleigh's mother is stronger than their love for Haleigh herself, ....IMO.

Too many pathetic parents harbor hatred for the ex that is stronger than their love for their own child. Sad sad results for the poor children.

I don't believe they would have sent Haleigh back to her mother, and I do believe they would have seen her dead before they'd do such a thing. I'm glad Butterbean made it back home to his mom alive. I hope he recovers from the trauma of being raised in the Cummings home.

I posted a possible theory relating to Haleigh's medical eqiupment being used "recreationally" to abuse drugs by family members/friends of RC MC on the theory thread. FWIW

I posted a possible theory relating to Haleigh's medical eqiupment being used "recreationally" to abuse drugs by family members/friends of RC MC on the theory thread. FWIW

must go read your theory!!!

It was a very good post. I did not know you could do such things. Thanks.

"We don't really have any way to ensure that it doesn't get into the hands of minors," Petri said.

The AWOL machine, which is similar to an asthmatic's nebulizer, consists of an oxygen generator connected by tubes to a handheld vaporizer.

There are no known scientific studies on the effect of alcohol entering the bloodstream through the lungs. But many drugs, when inhaled, "are very dangerous," Stender said.

Unlike the stomach, "which can take a huge amount of insult, your lungs aren't built for that."
"It's a novelty. Two years ago, it was oxygen bars. Last year, hookahs. This year, AWOL," said Ron Kamionka, manager of Noma in Harrisburg,Washington who spent about $1,800 on six smaller machines three months ago.

"I've never seen anybody get intoxicated from them. If anything, it slows people's consumption down," Kamionka said.

The younger crowd likes it because it reminds them of a bong, Brandt said.

a few highlites from one article...

http://www.addictionca.com/news-left.htm?aid=703

I don’t believe Misty was mentally capable of seeing the long-term ramifications of Haleigh’s medical condition upon her life. If Haleigh, at this young age had learning disabilities, her disabilities did not seem profound and would not have seemed worrisome to Misty, who clearly also has learning disabilities.

If the Medicaid health benefits are anything similar to my state’s Medicaid benefits for disabled children, Haleigh’s medical care would have been free and it would have provided adequate medical care and perhaps even transportation to office visits. I feel certain that Ron was receiving Medicaid benefits including cash for being the custodial indigent parent.

Pensfan- yes I think so too.

"We don't really have any way to ensure that it doesn't get into the hands of minors," Petri said.

The AWOL machine, which is similar to an asthmatic's nebulizer, consists of an oxygen generator connected by tubes to a handheld vaporizer.

There are no known scientific studies on the effect of alcohol entering the bloodstream through the lungs. But many drugs, when inhaled, "are very dangerous," Stender said.

Unlike the stomach, "which can take a huge amount of insult, your lungs aren't built for that."
"It's a novelty. Two years ago, it was oxygen bars. Last year, hookahs. This year, AWOL," said Ron Kamionka, manager of Noma in Harrisburg,Washington who spent about $1,800 on six smaller machines three months ago.

"I've never seen anybody get intoxicated from them. If anything, it slows people's consumption down," Kamionka said.

http://www.addictionca.com/news-left.htm?aid=703

My husband is an ER doctor and HAS had patients that used their nebulizers to get a really quick high. They are frequently used with hemp. By inhaling the "drug" of choice, it enters the blood stream faster. Respectfully, Mr. Kamionka needs to go see the barbiturate addicts out in the "real world".

This is why I am interested in knowing if Haleigh's nebulizer really was missing from Ron's trailer.

Pensfan- yes I think so too.

LogDetective-160x160.gif

TY! Kimster...

Pensfan this is about all I can find about the nebulizer...

October 26th, 2009 at 9:21 pm
On Nancy Grace tonight Teresa Neves states Haleigh had two inhalers. One that she used basically used to help control the weezing you have from asthma and the other when she gets real bad when pneumonia starts setting in. This is called a NEBULIZER, which came up missing when Haleigh vanished.
http://www.talkaboutchit.us/index.php?action=printpage;topic=34378.0

TY! Kimster...

Pensfan this is about all I can find about the nebulizer...

October 26th, 2009 at 9:21 pm
On Nancy Grace tonight Teresa Neves states Haleigh had two inhalers. One that she used basically used to help control the weezing you have from asthma and the other when she gets real bad when pneumonia starts setting in. This is called a NEBULIZER, which came up missing when Haleigh vanished.
http://www.talkaboutchit.us/index.php?action=printpage;topic=34378.0
This is all I could find and it doesn't cite sources, so who knows if it is true. It states that the nebulizer was FOUND while searching for Haleigh implying someone planted this evidence outside of Ron’s trailer to implicate someone.

“Staubs said he spoke to the head of the major crimes unit, PCSO Captain Dominic Piscitello about the items that were found at the search, which were (1) glove (with red stains that both Jeremiah Regan and Johnny Sheffield insisted looked like blood) (2) suitcase (3) men’s socks (4) nebulizer (HaLeigh Cummings uses a nebulizer because of Turner’s syndrome) (5) bus schedule (6) children’s toys (7) car key.“

http://www.realitychatter.com/haleigh-cummings-f15/the-case-t2251.htm

Any thoughts?

I think.... I hope they DNA tested/got fingerprints off the nebulizer tubing and the mask or the pipe (whichever one was used) BUT I BET THEY DID NOT FIND THESE ITEMS WITH IT... possibly prints from the OUTSIDE OF THE MACHINE AND THE POWER CORD/PLUG AS WELL...

but that would be way too easy...

gloves with DEER BLOOD? sweat skin cells DNA maybe
mens socks? sweat DNA?
key? prints?
toys? prints?
bus schedule? greyhound or city/county school? finger prints?
a suitcase... was all of this packed in the suitcase?

sounds like it was planted to me UNLESS Haleigh was packed to have a sleepover? and the gloves and socks were added to throw LE off?

In the picture at the link an "inhaler " is shown NOT the same as a nebulizer..
I'll see if I can get pics.

MOO

We don't know the brand of the nebulizer that Haleigh used, but the newer home nebulizers are around $55. Being used, it wouldn't resell for more than a few dollars to buy drugs, so it wasn't stolen from Ron's trailer to pawn or resell. Looks like it was removed from the trailor for some other reason.:waitasec: The only kidnapper that would take the child and the child's nebulizer would be a family member. Maybe they were attempting to implicate Crystal with the missing nebulizer? Evil.....

I do not see (want to see?) anybody contemplating a murder because a little girl needs to go see a doctor once in a while but if there were problems in the every day life it might have contributed to increased irritability and made someone snap one day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back