Twa

Okay, I wrote again and here is my reply.

Dear Ms.

The TWA collection is quite large and unfortunately there is no way to answer your question. You may want to contact American Airlines, who bought TWA, to see if they can assist with a passenger list. I wish you luck! If you have any additional questions feel free to email me or Charles Bxxxn (cbxxxxx@umsl.edu), who I am copying on this email.

Sincerely,
Deborah

Deborah xxxxx
Curator, Special Collections
Research Services Librarian
St. Louis Mercantile Library
at the University of Missouri-St. Louis
One University Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63121-4499
(314) 516-7280
(314) 516-7241 Fax
xxxxxx@umsl.edu

This person should be contacted by the cold case detective in charge of her case and a follow up done to see if, any records are still available to go through. You have a small time-frame to go through, so it wouldn't be hard to look into this.

I Agee!
So long ago now, I contacted the library only to to get a negative response as well.
I wish a cold case Det or someone could look into this.

I Agee!
So long ago now, I contacted the library only to to get a negative response as well.
I wish a cold case Det or someone could look into this.

If Anna still has a cold case detective assigned to her case, the family can call a request this be done and why. I read the book, I was here on line for while reading and looking into things a few yrs back. I still feel this is a good lead for this case. Don't assume someone is looking at a cold case, don't assume they have checked this out or know about this. You have to be heard. They want any thing that would help, a good detective will jump on any lead and see it to the end.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back