Two 4 year old boys severly injured in two seperate dog attacks

snip...Ban the owners, not the breed. Where's Indy when I need her? LOL She has tons of information on it.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Our neighbor has made her beautiful Schneazur (sp?) chain crazy. He will bite anyone who comes near him. I knew of someone who did the same thing with a golden retreiver. Can you imagine that? :eek: Then when animal control came around and said something about taking the dog and having it put down for being vicious my friend looked at him and said in all seriousness...while you are at it can you take the owners and have them put down for stupidity? He said he wished he could.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Our neighbor has made her beautiful Schneazur (sp?) chain crazy. He will bite anyone who comes near him. I knew of someone who did the same thing with a golden retreiver. Can you imagine that? :eek: Then when animal control came around and said something about taking the dog and having it put down for being vicious my friend looked at him and said in all seriousness...while you are at it can you take the owners and have them put down for stupidity? He said he wished he could.

I know what you mean. I'll never understand why people get a dog only to keep them chained up outside for eternity.

I have a Bully and a Rott and their both HUGE couch potatoes. They go outside to go to the bathroom, they even sleep in our bed with us! Our friends always comment that our dogs eat and live better than a lot people they know.

Yep, most states can make their own determination on what the deem a "pitbull" and it's anything that even remotely resembles one.

Ban the owners, not the breed. Where's Indy when I need her? LOL She has tons of information on it.

I have a T-shirt with a pic of a pitbull on it that says Oh Lord I cannot see why democracy means everyone but me and then at the bottom it says ban the deed not the breed.

I have a T-shirt with a pic of a pitbull on it that says Oh Lord I cannot see why democracy means everyone but me and then at the bottom it says ban the deed not the breed.

I want one of those!

I know what you mean. I'll never understand why people get a dog only to keep them chained up outside for eternity.

I have a Bully and a Rott and their both HUGE couch potatoes. They go outside to go to the bathroom, they even sleep in our bed with us! Our friends always comment that our dogs eat and live better than a lot people they know.

You know I have found in dealing with dogs (and I do not mean to offend anyone) that the bigger the dog the bigger a baby it is and the smaller the dog the more fierce it can be. Little dogs always seem to have the big personalities and the whole 'don't mess with me or I'll bite ya' demeaner. That being said....I just wuvs dogs no matter what the breed. :)

You know I have found in dealing with dogs (and I do not mean to offend anyone) that the bigger the dog the bigger a baby it is and the smaller the dog the more fierce it can be. Little dogs always seem to have the big personalities and the whole 'don't mess with me or I'll bite ya' demeaner. That being said....I just wuvs dogs no matter what the breed. :)

That cracks me up, I completely agree with you! When our house was being built we moved in with my Mom. She has a Yorkie. Back then we had our female Bully and our male Rott. We had to keep them seperated because her male Yorkie would attack my female Pit! She'd look at him like "What the heck is THAT?" He didn't bother the Rottie too much unless he got too curious but he always went after my Pittie, she was the dominant one of the two. And he is a little stinker with a Napoleon complex! He only likes dogs that are smaller than him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BISHWHETT
Back