Two 93-year-olds picked up in sex sting

O.K. the one dude is so old he used the phrase that the girl was "making eyes at him". My grandma says that or she'll say some older man on her bowing team was trying "to make time" with her. However, I absolutely don't believe they didn't know these chicks were not prostitutes. Often these older men will even have prostitutes come to live with them. I see these tricks all the time when I am waiting for a bus. They are old. Yes, yes when I am waiting for a bus. I rather starve than take $20.00 off one of these dudes. Can ya even imagine? I hope not.

OMG Camden :Remember when Admiral Wilson Blvd was lined with flea infested motels that rented rooms out by the hour and hookers would line the street? Then the police made them all move to Baird Blvd? Were they the skankyist looking crack *advertiser censored* ya ever saw? What about the black drag queen that used to wear the blond wig and red or black leather super mini skirt "all natural & naked" underneath andhe would flash the cars?

I had to go to a foster care agency on Hunnington near K&A....same thing!

Where have all the hookers gone?
I don't know...but strret hookers always facinated me. :crazy:

ROFLMAO!

OMG Camden :Remember when Admiral Wilson Blvd was lined with flea infested motels that rented rooms out by the hour and hookers would line the street? Then the police made them all move to Baird Blvd? Were they the skankyist looking crack *advertiser censored* ya ever saw? What about the black drag queen that used to wear the blond wig and red or black leather super mini skirt "all natural & naked" underneath andhe would flash the cars?

I had to go to a foster care agency on Hunnington near K&A....same thing!

Where have all the hookers gone?
I don't know...but strret hookers always facinated me. :crazy:

ROFLMAO!

Chica, I make it a habit of staying out of Camden. LOL I remember rolling through there when we were young and just being flabergassted. For some reason the South Philly people took that route from clubs and stuff. K&A oh the girls and guys are still out there. Unfortunately. They been moved as well, but always find their way back. Nothing worse than a black tranny with a bad wig. I'm serious too. Down on Spruce around 13 th they got a old tranny with this wig all askew and it's the saddest thing to see. I wanna buy her a new wig so bad. Yeah, Linda I think the fascination is like how the heck can ya do that all day? How do you rebound from that? How the h*ll do ya get there? My friend has this elderly neighbor who actually had a lovely family. Wife passed and the kids all went on with their lives. The chaos and mayhem at this man's home is crazy. He got like two prostitutes living with him, but there's girls going in there all hours night and day. Man must be like seriously 75 or something. SS check day is like Christmas each month over there. All the neighbors keep calling the cops. It's just crazy town. Camden, scary, scary place, Linda.

Part of the song maybe? "Honestly Officer I don't lie. All I did was drive on by. That buxom lady was giving me the eye".

LOL..all I can say is any of us that grew up in an East Coast city done seen that..give the old guys a cigar already.

aint that the truth Filly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heck yeah. Off topic I was thinking that the knucklehead that held the bridge captive the other day was from Camden. Winslow.

I used to do social work in Camden City...had to be there everyday! Never a dull moment..unless it was mornings, everyone there sleeps in till the crack of noon. It's not like most have a job to go to or anything.

A few times I had to take kids home late at night, I am talking late, like 1:30 am. People were having bar-b-ques, babies in diapers running the streets and playing! Crazy and very sad!

Lord have MERCY!

I am so sheltered.

That's alright, Shannon. Don't even worry if you're sheltered. Ummm, Linda don't be dissing my all night Bar-Bee-Ques and yeah my kids got diapers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back