Two American Kids Shipped to France in One of the Worst Custody Decisions. Ever.

I'm glad for the ruling. KR can still go to Monaco and stay near her kids.

She did this to herself.

I am just reading of this case and prior to a week ago, had no real idea of who Kelly Rutherford was. Occasionally I heard sound bites from her about her children being kidnapped and saw tearful photos of her handing over a crying child.

Now that I've read up the court documents, it's clear she's done dirty things and then finds excuse after excuse to not accept responsibility. She blames everyone except herself! What she and her media people said is so different from reality.

Those children are so lucky to be with their Dad in Monaco.

I just don't get how media (vanity fair, ABC's resident lawyer Dan Abrahams, people magazine, etc.) gave this woman a forum to play the victim. And how her lawyers kept playing along with her vengefulness, and did not just sit her down and tell her it was all going to backfire!

IDK I don't like the idea that the father was pretty much thrown out of the usa and that is bothersome to me. Why can't it be known why he was booted out? As bat chit crazy as she may seem to some with him being booted from the usa and then a judge sends kids out of the country to a person that is not allowed here. Something stinks. What is his business about?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back