Two legendary cold-case detectives in Texas give their views on Anthony case.

But see that is the perfect alibi and one she's already said... she didn't need to kill Caylee because her mom and dad would have taken her. She thought that through before she did it. She didn't want to be a mom at all. Caylee was a mistake; therefore she shouldn't exist and if she didn't exist, Casey could go back to having fun partying without Mom rubbing the fact that she's raising someone who shouldn't exist (in Casey's mind) for her. A totally sociopathic POV.

I agree.

If she left Caylee with her parents, it would have marked her as a failure in their eyes. And worse.... they would have been able to hold it over her head for the rest of her life.

Caylee was an accessory that was good for attention. Caylee was also a good way for Casey to get money from her parents also.

After a while, Caylee became more trouble than she was worth.... life was more fun without the responsibility.

Stupid Casey just forgot to think of what would happen when people finally realized Caylee was gone. If Casey was smarter, more mature & less lazy she would have simply vanished & started a brand new life without a Caylee to tie her down. No parents, no Caylee, no LE.

I read this awhile back, was very impressed with these two detectives.
I'll contribute to the fund to send them to Orlando... but it wouldn't do any good, they don't have any jurisdiction there. Plus, I think they are retired, am I right or wrong?

I read this awhile back, was very impressed with these two detectives.
I'll contribute to the fund to send them to Orlando... but it wouldn't do any good, they don't have any jurisdiction there. Plus, I think they are retired, am I right or wrong?

You're correct, it wouldn't do them any good to come here - JB would not allow them to talk to Casey. Not being allowed to talk with Casey was the main fly in LP's ointment and he should have known better before making all his big promises. I'm sure these men would not make the same mistake, they would have done their homework.

I haven't read the entire article, but the part that was posted was very interesting. Now I'm off to read the entire article.

I'm just assuming, but from the wording "beautiful sociopathic monsther" makes me think the Texas cold case detective may believe this was premeditated.

I've had this same opinion this whole time. I do not believe this was an accident. I believe she murdered this child and then tried to cremate her with the stolen gas. Makes no sense to me why she stole the gas and went to another location to pour it into her tank, if she was intending on bringing the gas cans back in the first place. Now she can't lead them to the body even if it was and accident because it will make her seem like an even bigger monster if the body was charred. We will never know what happened to this child. JMO

I believe someone posted this awhile back because I remember reading it, but it's great to get its own thread and give it another look!

I believe the same as these detectives do...it sounds like Casey began obsessing about LIFE WITH TONY...sadly this life did not include Caylee. Caylee was a stumbling block in what Casey wanted...Casey doesn't have the feelings of a true mother....like these guys said..she never bonded with her child...otherwise she could have never hurt her..let alone kill her...jmo.
I pray every night that the police will find Caylee...Caylee did nothing to deserve to be where she is at now.

And, to what end? She said she "loved" the guy just before Tony. She immediately picked up on Tone, whom she's known two months and now "loves" him.

How superficial is that? Has she ever had a REAL relationship?

I agree.

If she left Caylee with her parents, it would have marked her as a failure in their eyes. And worse.... they would have been able to hold it over her head for the rest of her life.

Caylee was an accessory that was good for attention. Caylee was also a good way for Casey to get money from her parents also.

After a while, Caylee became more trouble than she was worth.... life was more fun without the responsibility.

Stupid Casey just forgot to think of what would happen when people finally realized Caylee was gone. If Casey was smarter, more mature & less lazy she would have simply vanished & started a brand new life without a Caylee to tie her down. No parents, no Caylee, no LE.

Caylee was also a way to get back at CIndy. Casey felt "controlled" by Cindy, and resented it. So, she kept Cindy from that which Cindy loved most. Cindy admitted as much on her MySpace, before she took it down.

Power to keep Caylee may have been the only power that Cindy thought she had.

I question the word "beautiful." I think she looks like Sea Biscuit. Neigh!! Whinney!

I dont think shes beautiful either but ironically I think she looks her best in the pictures of her with Caylee.

I've had this same opinion this whole time. I do not believe this was an accident. I believe she murdered this child and then tried to cremate her with the stolen gas. Makes no sense to me why she stole the gas and went to another location to pour it into her tank, if she was intending on bringing the gas cans back in the first place. Now she can't lead them to the body even if it was and accident because it will make her seem like an even bigger monster if the body was charred. We will never know what happened to this child. JMO

Nope. Cremating a human, even a small human, would have raised a great deal of smoke and smell. Very, very risky.

I think she took the gas because either:1) she didn't want her travels to be tracked through gas purchases, o r2) she's just a thief.

I dont think shes beautiful either but ironically I think she looks her best in the pictures of her with Caylee.

But, she also never looks at the baby, in piccies. She looks straight into the camera. The photo is all about Casey.

Nope. Cremating a human, even a small human, would have raised a great deal of smoke and smell. Very, very risky.

I think she took the gas because either:1) she didn't want her travels to be tracked through gas purchases, o r2) she's just a thief.
Wwe definitely know she is a thief. She apparently steals what she wnats or needs m anyone. I believe she is a sociopath. And I believe so much of what we DON'T know yet will prove that too.

:mad: The sad part about the whole thing is that Casey could have left Caylee with Cindy and George.

Granted they are as dysfunctional as the next family, but Caylee seemed loved by her grandparents.

Great article. Yes, it is true. CA & GA may not have been the best but at least they did love Caylee and I bet Caylee loved them.

ITA. I think she needed gas in her car and couldnt stop anywhere for whatever reason. If she was burnng anything it was clothing or something that would incriminate her IMO.

I've also wondered if she may have used the gas cans in her trunk to cover the stinch. Gas has a very strong over powering smell. Just a though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back