TX - 2 women pregnant by same man fight, one seriously injured

The girl is probably in awful pain and needing pain medication. I hope the baby is okay for the rest of the pregnancy after the mom's body going through this.

Wow, you are so correct. I hadn't even thought of this aspect of pain meds and pregnancy. I'm just horrified by all of this. I mean seriously!

This guy is a total jerk and the women should have united and gone after him, not each other. Handsome? Oh please, what a moron.

I wonder why Shareyll Hunter hasn't been caught yet. She's driving "his car" of which it states has dealer plates on it. It's a Lincoln, GPS?

http://www.click2houston.com/news/E...leg/-/1735978/19523944/-/irejrvz/-/index.html

Hunter drove off in a beige, four-door Lincoln LS with a dealer plate. Police have not captured her yet.

Anyone with information regarding Hunter's whereabouts is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.

Oh, & ladies, please wake up:

Chaney also has a third girlfriend who lives in Virginia, investigators said.

No one is worth this much nonsense & stress. One could hope that he's by the injured girl's side; however he's probably trying to figure out how to bounce because, & I'm just making an assumption here, but for a guy like this, just being seen with a girl who has a disability would probably "cramp his style"...

OMG! Please ladies let this be a lesson to everyone!!!

I hope that this victim gets away from this guy...
The driver and this guy deserve each other.

He is a complete moron. Handsome?? Oh give me a break. Conceited and inconsiderate, yes!!

He obviously thrives on this and I do believe he is a "player" who apparently has a good line of BS to lay on women ( who ought to know better). Seems like any reasonably intelligent young lady WITH self respect and morals wouldn't fall for a fool like this.

How sad that such a fool as he is is out there procreating with obviously disturbed and violent and remorseless females such as the attacker in this case.

The attacker needs to do some serious time and make restitution to the victim. And Baby Daddy, he needs to be under close scrutiny by support officials and have to pay a lot of child support. Keep hum busy working and too busy and tired to spend time wooing women.

Handsome is as handsome does. He doesn't look too handsome to me.

As for Baby Daddy...I find "irresponsible people" very unattractive. I would hope they would charge the driver of the vehicle with attempted murder.

I actually laughed at his handsome comment. What a clueless idiot who knows nothing of real life. Its got more to do with the line and LIES he tells these women and the games he plays, not his so call "handsome". Personally I would have never given him the time of day, he is not particularly good looking, barely average and I would have completely put off by his attitude.

I actually laughed at his handsome comment. What a clueless idiot who knows nothing of real life. Its got more to do with the line and LIES he tells these women and the games he plays, not his so call "handsome". Personally I would have never given him the time of day, he is not particularly good looking, barely average and I would have completely put off by his attitude.

I know. None of us here would give him the time of day - but there ARE plenty of women who will apparently, and then injure each other out of jealousy.

Sad, sad commentary on current society and the future generations.

What's to become of us . . .

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Pregnant-amputee-I-just-hope-to-find-some-peace-201337061.html

One week ago, 21-year-old Alise Kelley was enjoying her life and looking forward to the birth of her second baby. A day later, she was lying in a hospital bed, trying to come to terms with the fact that surgeons were forced to amputate her leg.

Kelley said she’s going to stick by Chaney, who has children with at least two other women.

BBM: really, just really! I would kick that dude to the curb.

Wow.

Ok, let's look at the following sentence from the article:

One week ago, 21-year-old Alise Kelley was enjoying her life and looking forward to the birth of her second baby. A day later, she was lying in a hospital bed, trying to come to terms with the fact that surgeons were forced to amputate her leg.

This happened to her because of him. Indirectly, but still because of him. REALLY not trying to be funny when I say is she holding out to lose her other leg?

Sometimes in life you have to pay attention to those "signs" if you will...

For sure she's got a lot unexpectedly on her plate, but,

You know what, never mind, I am done weighing in on this one.

No more sympathy from me.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike