GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there are two men in the home, do we know for sure which is Alanna's biological parent?

wow...7:33 seems like a very specific time of death. Is this based on internal organ temp or what?

I thought it was just common sense not to let a five year old run around the neighborhood alone. :confused:

I agree with this. My 5 year old is very well spoken and seems more mature than her classmates... but she is VERY MUCH a baby still! She isn't even 40 lbs!

excuse my ignorance: is this a politically correct way of saying "threesome"?

not quite, but I see someone has explained it better than I could!

I used to know a polyamorous household and they seemed to get along ok. They were very open (as I see this family are) but I think that's perhaps the only way to handle it, through honesty.

Technically it's where someone loves more than one person at the same time. It differs from polygamy (as practiced within parts of the Mormon church) as it doesn't usually involve multiple marriage. And, of course, women can be the ones with multiple partners! It's not something that would suit me at all.

The autopsy isn't complete according to the LE spokesperson. I'm sure they are just using the time found as TOD.

The autopsy isn't complete according to the LE spokesperson. I'm sure they are just using the time found as TOD.

Good point....I guess that was when she was declared dead. Poor little one.

Who last saw the child, and at what time, should not be an answer the family can't give. I just do not understand this.

From what I gather....it sounds like it wasn't uncommon for this little girl to be outside for long periods of time. I think her family simply thought she was running around the neighborhood when she was actually taken and out of the area.

Regarding the relationship statuses. I wouldn't read much into them, it could be a joke. I have a younger cousin who is 19 and his status says married. He doesn't even have a girlfriend. I always thought complicated meant the relationship was "complicated" to explain like we're not together anymore but we still live together.....so maybe the polyamorus (sp) thing is true.

Oh this one sure seems authentic.

Who last saw the child, and at what time, should not be an answer the family can't give. I just do not understand this.

That's what I want to know. Last report seen at 2:00.
Does this small child have no one looking after her to call her home for dinner? I'm amazed. I can't say more.

Or did she come home for dinner? I don't know about you, but I made dinner every night. Even after a long day at work. We sat down for dinner.
My son cleared and I washed. We talked about our day and other stuff.

Many nights I went off to bed at 9:00, very sleepy.

I wonder why the presser there was no mention of rape or sexual assault...she was found naked so the motivation is obvious. COD they are unsure of and it did not seem like they were holding back.

With the bizarre family dynamics, I hope Alanna was not a victim.

Ya, I do find this very odd. Maybe they all thought somebody else was keeping track of her (3 parents and 2 other older kids). That doesn't sit well with me at all.

To me it appeared that responsibility got relegated to one person.

JMO

This bothers me the most.

CBS 11 has also confirmed the items seized from the family’s car – including plastic bags, toilet paper, a blue/gray colored tarp, and different colored tape, including red. Alanna’s body was found bound with red tape more than a mile from her home. FBI agents left the list of items taken from the family car clearly visible through the window.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/03/...rl-identified-as-6-year-old-alanna-gallagher/

I wonder why the presser there was no mention of rape or sexual assault...she was found naked so the motivation is obvious. COD they are unsure of and it did not seem like they were holding back.

With the bizarre family dynamics, I hope Alanna was not a victim.

I find it very interesting the limited details they are releasing. You never know, maybe she wasn't sexually assaulted - maybe she was presented that way to throw them off. Wishful thinking I'm sure. But look at the girl in CA last month murdered (allegedly) by her older teen brother (not at all implying Alanna was murdered by her sibling).

Here's the social media rule:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

I have removed some posts for violations. Please be careful here.

Thanks,

Salem

Well, whatever relationship they had going, I hope it doesn't cloud the case. I remember the case of Danielle Van Dam and how it came out that her parent's were known to have an open marriage and were swingers. The defense claimed that this lifestyle might have brought the kidnapper to their home which is BS since forensically their defendant was tied to the murder and he was their neighbor.

This bothers me the most.

CBS 11 has also confirmed the items seized from the family’s car – including plastic bags, toilet paper, a blue/gray colored tarp, and different colored tape, including red. Alanna’s body was found bound with red tape more than a mile from her home. FBI agents left the list of items taken from the family car clearly visible through the window.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/03/...rl-identified-as-6-year-old-alanna-gallagher/

Man, that isn't good. :(

I was really hoping for better news, news of an arrest. How does this happen? I can't handle another Baby Lisa and Kyron. This is ridiculous. A body was dropped onto a residential street. Likely the vehicle made squealing sounds from turning at that stop sign.

Also, I think the vehicle turned a sharp LEFT and the stop sign to have the body drop on the right curb. If she was in a pick up, she could have been on top of other stuff in the back and rolled off. Momentum and all that. I tried stuff with my kids wagon LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omgitsree