GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can vouch that LE are quite desperate for tips.

Please DO NOT hesitate to send in tips, nothing is too small or unimportant.

(I do wish LE would release an official anonymous online tip link for this case)

I just popped back in to Alanna's thread, hoping so much that there would be progress in this case.

I am so disappointed that we haven't heard about significant progress by the investigators. Hopefully they are just playing their cards close to the vest and have some idea who did this to poor Alanna!

Such a young innocent girl. Shame on the perpetrator!!!! :stormingmad:

Final Warning

The next poster to reference a rumor will get a TO.

Ok let's see if this works. I am new and this is my first time posting. I have followed this story since day one. I ran across this site while trying to google more information on this story. I live only 2 blocks from Alanna and my daughter went to school with her so I have been very upset about this whole ordeal. I check this thread probably 15x a day looking for any updates, in hopes that they would make an arrest so that I could rest a little easier. A lot of comments on here have been referring to the trash pick up the day Alanna went missing. I can't give an exact time but I'm wanting to say that the trash was not picked up until somewhere in between 6-8pm. I was a little annoyed by the fact that it was so late in the day and my husband and I had a specific conversation that evening when we finally heard the trucks coming down the road to pick up the trash. It was late that day and by late I mean around dinner time. It is never consistent here. The day you decide to put the trash out at 7am they won't come pick up until 7pm and then when u forget and try to run it out real quick at 9am you have already missed them.

I totally understand your anxiety, Bar, and I hope that the perpetrator(s) of this heinous crime are apprehended soon, so the dear citizens of Saginaw can breathe easier. :hug:

Thank-you for your post. It is very useful information. Do you think that Alanna was placed at that intersection, and if so, do you think she could have been placed there by a resident who knew the truck would be along shortly, or who was waiting for the truck to come along?

Can you please tell us if the tarp, and it's contents :( would have "normally" been picked up by the garbage truck on that street?

Final Warning

The next poster to reference a rumor will get a TO.

Aack! I haven't been in this thread much lately, as I've been over with little Ahlittia, so I'm not sure what's rumor and what's not! Hopefully I'll decipher it through my catching up.

I'm begining to wonder if she was put there in hopes that the garbage truck would pick her up that night .... Im sorry to type that :(

I totally understand your anxiety, Bar, and I hope that the perpetrator(s) of this heinous crime are apprehended soon, so the dear citizens of Saginaw can breathe easier. :hug:

Thank-you for your post. It is very useful information. Do you think that Alanna was placed at that intersection, and if so, do you think she could have been placed there by a resident who knew the truck would be along shortly, or who was waiting for the truck to come along?

Can you please tell us if the tarp, and it's contents :( would have "normally" been picked up by the garbage truck on that street?

From my experience the trash-men here pick up anything and everything. They do not seem to be strict at all about size or quantity of items. As far as any other details I am just as much at a loss as everyone else :(

I'm begining to wonder if she was put there in hopes that the garbage truck would pick her up that night .... Im sorry to type that :(

After all the locals' description of late garbage runs, trash lined streets that after noon, and cans not being required, I'd really love to know if the tarp was even obvious or if it just looked like more "bulky pickup day" stuff.

Knowing if the trash collectors hadn't run yet could also explain the perp's haste. Anyone know if trash was all collected by the time LE started taping off roads?

I hear him say, "There's a belt around it, tape...". It being the tarp, IMO.

I hear "tape", as well. 'Maybe it has a little to do with TX accent? (just guessing, as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona