GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the same tree in the pics.

Google maps is not updated everyday btw. Need to check the dates on it. Can check where I used to live a few years ago and see my old dead car. Can't see my new to me dying car. Lol.

Well both cars look black to me.

BPkerDTCEAADqmc.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/NBCDFW/status/358351370312617985/photo/1

When I go to this link, click the photo, then click (on windows computers) ctrl and +, five times to enlarge, I see long hair driver in 2nd car. My vision is not great anymore, so...Anyone else see anything?

Google maps is not updated everyday btw. Need to check the dates on it. Can check where I used to live a few years ago and see my old dead car. Can't see my new to me dying car. Lol.
Do you think the camera was on Babbling Brook? tia

Would someone with better eyesight than me please click this link, choose street view, and click the arrows to "drive" down Cindy Lane towards Roundrock Dr.? Please look for those two almost identical trees in the front yard of a home that has a break in the roofline (see the shadow of roof). I tried. I can't find a home on Cindy Lane with these two trees and roofline, but I'm sitting in the sun and can't see well. Maybe that video is from a street near Alanna's home.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/335-Cindy-Ln-Saginaw-TX-76179/29263887_zpid/

I looked up and down both streets and didn't see a house that fits the placement of the trees, driveway, neighbors driveway, etc... I also notice that 95% of the houses on Roundrock Drive have mailboxes that are within a brick thing (couldn't figure out how to describe it) at the ends of the driveways...I don't see one in these photos

I think it would be helpful if they said what neighborhood these were taken in........

Babbling Brook?

Cindy Lane?

Somewhere in between?

An approximate time might be helpful, too........

I think it would be helpful if they said what neighborhood these were taken in........

Babbling Brook?

Cindy Lane?

Somewhere in between?

An approximate time might be helpful, too........

How would these drivers know that the LE want to talk to them? They could have been driving through on vacation or out-of-town. Without the make or years of cars it's difficult. Unless, they have footage of the driver dumping a blue tarp. Then I am pretty sure they won't be contacting the LE willingly!

I think the one on the right looks like an older model Honda, too. Two door. Possibly an 80s model Ford Mustang?

If LE is releasing it, it must be near the dropped Alanna.

If you "drive" down Cindy Street towards Roundrock (see previous links I posted), there aren't matching trees like those in the video. I think this surveillance video came instead from very close to the Gallagher's home on Babbling Brook.

True. Our house shows the man who was here before taking the trash out and we've been here a couple of years......(and keep in mind I'm about 20 min away from Saginaw, FWIW).

Before anyone reposts the pics, could you use ArianeEmory's pic? The other blew the margins bigtime for us using older computers or different browsers. tyvm

Here's another link for a pic of the vehicles.

BPkat9_CcAA_bYR.jpg

Meagan Harris ‏@BigDNyeBooker 13m Pics just released by the #Saginaw police. They show 2 vehicles who may be witnesses in the Alanna Gallagher case. pic.twitter.com/qfoOQ2iuqb

https://twitter.com/BigDNyeBooker

Someone up thread mentioned these type cars. In my area lots of older teens and young 20 somethings buy these cars because they are good on gas and the guys fix them up for car shows. They are very popular for that. imoo

Yeah, I have to say......THAT is the picture/video that was supposed to be "significant" (per the news cast)?

Why were they not asking this a few weeks ago? If they think the drivers of these vehicles could have witnessed something (and not realized it?), wouldn't you want to find them ASAP?

Sorry, I realize I'm sitting here criticizing LE w/ no idea of everything going on.....but I just expected more, I guess.

I'm scratching my head wondering the same thing.
Alanna was found July 1st and these pictures are shown
for the first time today......18 days....
Of course I suspect it took time to review the videos. :moo:

It's in both photos, so I doubt it. Could it be a shadow of the street lamp?

ETA: Whoops, I got caught in the twilight zone between threads. I was referring to a post that asked whether there was someone with a ball cap in the "Y" of the tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie