TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #2

JAN 16

Alexandria “Ali” Lowitzer vanished on April 26, 2010 after riding the bus home from school while walking a short distance to her job on Cypresswood Drive in Spring.

Ever since, her mother Jo Ann Lowitzer, has paid $60 a month to keep Ali’s cell phone number active.

“It was that one little piece of her that I still had,” Jo Ann Lowitzer said while fighting back tears. “If she were able to reach a phone, she would have already called by now.”

After all the years and adding up the cost of nearly $9,000 on Monday, she decided to finally call the cell phone company and disconnect Ali’s phone.

Also from the article: She said she hasn’t heard from investigators for at least five years.

:( Oh my heart.

Alexandria “Ali” Lowitzer vanished on April 26, 2010 after riding the bus home from school while walking a short distance to her job on Cypresswood Drive in Spring.

Ever since, her mother Jo Ann Lowitzer, has paid $60 a month to keep Ali’s cell phone number active.

“It was that one little piece of her that I still had,” Jo Ann Lowitzer said while fighting back tears. “If she were able to reach a phone, she would have already called by now.”

After all the years and adding up the cost of nearly $9,000 on Monday, she decided to finally call the cell phone company and disconnect Ali’s phone.

“I told her the truth, I was like, ‘My daughter’s been missing for 12 years and it’s just time’,” Jo Ann Lowitzer said. “When something tragic like this happens in your life it changes you.”

Kendall Rae made a video about Ali's disappearance featuring Ali's mother.

@Caring1 could you post rule outs for Ali?

I just found out about this case today. Was there much media coverage? It’s so incredibly heartbreaking. I saw the Facebook page Ali’s mom has. So sad. I don’t know why some cases get so much attention, and others don’t. Is law enforcement still involved?

b1efa312-1884-446d-ae44-f1078366c31e_1920x1080.jpg

The family of a 16-year-old who vanished from Spring without a trace 14 years ago hopes a new age-progressed image might help solve the mystery that haunts them.

If she's still alive, Ali Lowitzer will turn 30 years old on Saturday, Feb, 3, 2024

I know John Walsh is starting America's Most Wanted again soon. Ali’s case would be a good missing case Mr. Walsh could mention on the show. Not sure how someone contacts the producers of the show but it couldn’t hurt to see if Ali’s case could be included on an episode.

I know John Walsh is starting America's Most Wanted again soon. Ali’s case would be a good missing case Mr. Walsh could mention on the show. Not sure how someone contacts the producers of the show but it couldn’t hurt to see if Ali’s case could be included on an episode.
i think itt maybe already started? i was traveling for work last week and saw him and his son hosting!

Voices For Justice Podcast just released an episode about Ali's disappearance.

Sarah Turney|4/25/2024
On Monday, April 26, 2010, 16-year-old Ali Lowitzer went missing after she got off her school bus stop close to home in Spring, Texas. She planned to walk to her part-time job at a burger joint located a quarter of a mile away, but she never made it. Her case remains unsolved.
If you have any information about Ali Lowitzer, please call The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1800-The-Lost.
Website and Recovery Fund: Alexandria Lowitzer - Missing since April 26, 2010
Facebook: Log into Facebook
TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@jlowitzer71

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member