GUILTY TX - Alicia Benefield, 19, murdered, Elysian Fields, 15 Feb 2014

https://www.marshallnewsmessenger.com/news/2016/nov/07/rodris-sentenced-50-years/

“Words cannot express the hurt, anger and pain (that) me, my family and friends have endured since Alicia’s murder,” Benefield’s mother, Tomekia Hudson, shared in her victim impact statement, which she addressed to the defendant Monday, as she spoke from her heart.

“I sit and think of how scared my child was. All he had to do was let my child come home,” Hudson said. “If you love someone, you don’t abuse them and take their life away.”

“I will not get a chance to see my child get married, have a family, attend college, but meanwhile her murderer is still alive breathing, (and) living and she is no longer with us,” Hudson stated.

She described Webster as a controlling, abusive, manipulative human being.

“I can’t find it in my heart to forgive,” she wrote in her statement. “All I can do is ask God to forgive me for feeling this way and give me the strength to get through this time of grieving.”

She said Alicia, her angel, will never be forgotten.

“Alicia Benefield will always be loved and remembered by all,” the mother said. “I have no sympathy or compassion for her murderer.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back