GUILTY TX - Amina, 18, & Sarah Said, 17, shot dead, dad sought, Irving, 1 Jan 2008 *arrest in 2020*

[video=cnn;tv/2015/07/08/the-hunt-yasir-said-promo.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/08/us/yaser-said-the-hunt-john-walsh/index.html?sr=fb071015yasersaid9aVODtopLInk[/video]

CNN)On New Year's Day 2008, Yaser Abdel Said took his two daughters, 18-year-old Amina and 17-year-old Sarah, for a ride in his taxi.

The sisters had returned to their home in Lewisville, Texas, just days earlier. The pair had hoped to start a new life in Oklahoma with their mother and boyfriends, beyond the reach of their controlling father.

Yaser Abdel Said, 58
Wanted in the slayings of his daughters, Amina Said and Sarah Said
On the run since January 2008
Has ties to New York, Texas, Virginia, Canada and Egypt
It was not to be. Hours later, the girls' lifeless bodies were found, with multiple gunshots wounds, in Yaser's abandoned cab. Before she died, Sarah Said made a brief, desperate call for help.

"Irving 911. What is your emergency?"

"Help, help! My dad shot me, my sister, I'm dying, I'm dying!"

By the time the police located the cab, the sisters were dead, and Yaser Said had disappeared, along with his handgun and all of his savings. He hasn't been seen since.

I was just watching Forbidden Dying for love on Investigation Discovery. This story is horrible. I want to know what happened to the girls mother. Why would she put her own children in this situation?

I agree!! My conclusion is that he fled the country which is the only reason he has not be captured.

As of January 1st, it's now been ten years that Sarah and Amina were murdered and 10 years since Yasser has been on the run, evading justice.

Bumping for justice for these two girls.

FBI is stil offering a $100,000 reward.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/08/us/yaser-said-the-hunt-john-walsh/index.html
attachment.php

Attachments

• 150708142932-yaser-abdel-said-info-hunt-john-walsh-exlarge-169.jpg
    150708142932-yaser-abdel-said-info-hunt-john-walsh-exlarge-169.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 65
w/o a doubt yaser was victimizing amina if not both. shame on the mother of amina's love, joseph (jojo) for never speaking to authorities or anyone.

She probably worried saying something would make it worse. That if police showed up at the door everything would be denied and the girls punished. I’m sure she never imagined it would end like this. The girls’ mother, however, should rot in prison. How do you justify taking your children back to be murdered?? She lived in the home every day, she knew exactly how volatile the situation really was.

It’s going to be difficult for anyone to ID the guy. There isn’t really anything that distinguishes him from a hundred other men that look very similar. You could possibly ride in his taxi and never even know. Scary, ain’t it?

He is probably in Egypt, enjoying the good life and most likely "hailed" as a hero among his acquaintances/people who have helped him all these years for having killed his daughters because, in his own twisted mind, they were not Muslim enough anymore.

Clearly he had help to flee the country. Just my speculation.

Such a tragedy :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back