Found Deceased TX - Anthony Carmeli, 42, Texarkana, 11 Sept 2017

Dalagali

Reaction score
The search continues in Texarkana, Texas for a man who went missing from his children's soccer practice.

Police departments on both sides of Texarkana are asking for the public's help to find him.

On Monday evening, police say Anthony Carmeli's wife dropped him and their children off at the soccer field near Pine Street, while she took their vehicle to run some errands.

Meantime, Officers say Carmeli asked another parent to watch his children, while he took care of something.

"He left on foot, and hasn't been heard from since," explained Officer Shawn Vaughn, Texarkana, Texas Police Department.

Carmeli, who lives in Texarkana, Arkansas, was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, shorts and an Arkansas Razorback ball cap.

The Bowie County Search and Rescue team worked with police on Wednesday to search a 14 block area near Texas boulevard.

Carmeli's family told officers that this is not normal behavior for him.

Search crews are searching the wooded area based off information gathered from the phone company.

"I believe at 16th & Texas Blvd. was the last general location that they were able to get a ping from the phone before it was turned off," explained Officer Vaughn.

Police say they're concerned for his safety because of his medical conditions.

If anyone has information on Carmeli's whereabouts, contact Texarkana, Texas Police at 903-798-3116 or the Texarkana, Arkansas Police 903-798-3154.

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.tow...00f29/59b8c33e568a3.image.jpg?resize=1200,630

https://www.ktbs.com/news/search-co...cle_7e61419a-98bd-11e7-af10-47664c2fcf5d.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird. I wonder what kind of medical condition he has.

Wife speaks out: http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/news/local-news/missing-man-wife-speaks-out/813864029

Texarkana, TX - In Bowie County, it's been a little over a week since a Texarkana man went missing.

Anthony Carmeli was last seen at his son's soccer practice.

His wife says their 10 year anniversary is coming up in October.

She says it's been a hard time trying to stay strong for their two sons.

If you have any information on his disappearance, please contact Texarkana, Texas Police.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/ca...se_information

Is search suspended? There is no one in the area that I could find. So much in that area is abandoned and grown up.

Today my wife and I searched a few wooded areas close to the biker church and some alleys. We wold like to join a large group that is aggressively searching that area. Lots of little trails and paths there.

If anyone could help me with these questions I would appreciate it.

What direction was he going? Where have they searched? Are they suspending search? When is the next search going out? Who is organizing?

It's been 17 days. I'm going to go out again tomorrow. Anyone wants to help hmu.

I wish I lived close enough to help. Did anyone ever find out what kind of medical condition he has?

http://www.texarkanagazette.com/new...ssing-texas-side-man-shares-her-story/691954/

[FONT=&quot]Anthony was last seen wearing a white T-shirt, cargo shorts, a red Arkansas Razorbacks cap and sandals. Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to call TTPD at 903-798-3116.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Amy said she is grateful to all the volunteers who have helped.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"I just really appreciate everyone who has helped us look," she said. "The boys miss him, and I miss him."[/FONT]

Still missing: https://www.ktbs.com/news/local-tex...cle_98c21ab0-b383-11e7-b0ec-c7fe90e464e8.html

It's been five weeks since a Texarkana man was reported missing, and his family is hoping someone can help find him.

Authorities say Anthony Carmeli was last seen on September 11th near the soccer fields at West 15th and Pine Street with his family.

Carmeli's wife, Amy, says she dropped him off with their two sons, ages 4 and 6.

Strange that this story is not getting more attention. I do not know if it may be a hindrance but Texarkana sits on the Texas/Arkansas border. State Line Blvd divides it, so one side is under Texas jurisdiction, the other side is Arkansas. I do hope he is found and soon

Yesterday I went to the field he was at trying to think if there was anything I could add up.

The unknown medical condition would help maybe or to know if he had any vice. I was thinking if he had low blood sugar or something and maybe he walked to a store? But an ez mart gas station is only a few blocks away. The most logical way would be to walk the block to Texas blvd and then a few down texas to the store. If you went the way the crow flies or whatever the old pine street middle school is there. And it's surrounded in fence and doesn't seem like a shortcut someone would take.

The opposite way down pine goes right to Wadley hospital and the building next door his wife works or worked in.

Down 15th or 14th you can walk to stateline in a handful of blocks where there are liquor stores. This is also the direction toward his home but it's a good distance from there.

Does no one have a direction he was heading? There is so much overgrown and abandoned property to cover. I know they used dogs before but maybe a cadaver dog should be walked through these areas?

I can now tell you a bunch of places he isnt. I haven't given up, but I'm out of ideas. Too much ground to cover alone. Anyone that wants to help or has any ideas, let me know. I feel weird out there searching for some guy I have never even met and feel like I'm the only person looking.

I think maybe he collapsed trying to walk somewhere and just is overlooked from all the crap in the area. Best I can tell he didn't live a high risk lifestyle.

His condition is thyroid related. Wife says it causes confusion sometimes.

I'm going back out saturday for sure if anyone wants to help.

I hope his family gets some answers soon. I know this must be extremely confusing and painful for all of them.

He was seen on video crossing Texas Blvd headed west at 15th and Texas. Cell phone last pinged at 7:15. Jeepguy79 I would love to know where you have searched. I worked with Amy several years ago. One of the best people I know. I can't imagine him just walking away and not coming home. Stable family life. Many many friends. I would give anything to be able to help bring him home.

I was unable to get clear on his last known direction and have been looking the other way mostly around 9th to 16th toward stateline from texas. I was looking there because of the foot traffic and unkept poperty and because of business in that area.

So I wasted a lot of time looking the wrong way. I am a little confused on the time line if he was on camera at 6 crossing texas toward new boston and last cell phone ping (after 7?) I thought was at the Texas / 15th area?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80
Back