TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it said too. And I have it saved.

and still begs the question WHEN did he have time to change his clothes? Good grief, I'm so disgusted!
It was asked if his extra clothes still in the truck, he yellow shirt and camo shorts. The answer was he took a shirt and a pair of pants. the shirt was no in the pants was (so he took a tshirt and shorts) and the shirt was NOT found in the truck but the SHORTS were?

I guess at this point in does not matter what he had on when he disappeared, if he is alive he has different clothes, if he is deceased they will be with him...
I'm sorry everyone the constant lies, discrepancies, change of story, blah blah blah is just so discouraging and helps me see why there is limited help and I can change nothing.

and right off the bat..it says :facepalm::maddening:
At about 10:45-11PM during an argument with Ladessa. Brandon was in a confused state of mind. He was in panic mode and he left. He took his keys, wallet, cell phone, and the clothes he was wearing. He grabbed a yellow shirt, Tap-Out camo shirts, white Nike Airmax 2013 shoes.
Brandon left the house at 11:54 PM.
Which is it? 10-11 or closer to midnight...yep you all are right...a timeline is not helpful when no one can tell time!

And this is why my brain wants to explode :notgood::pullhair::trainwreck::fishy::autumn:

GAH. I stopped reading this case long ago, couldn't get beyond the audio (and witness accounts)... I pop in every now and again for an update. Wish I had kept up on the story. I'm lost.

I always thought the vehicle abandonment/positioning was suspect.

AND !!! Wow I better go have a time out, i am livid now

If she knew he was 'in a confused state as well as panic mode' and she knew he was out of gas, and then she KNEW he was 'unaccounted' for, WTH go to bed like nothing, WTH did she not tell this to whoever she called at 4:30 am to ask about the truck. did she tell them THEN he was in a distressed mental state the night before? Did anyone mention this to LE? was this mentioned the next day or the supposed 3 days later when it supposedly show on the cell bill that he called 911!?

Is there anyone of you close enough to go get a copy of the police reports? If it is public record? How far from El Paso to where this is driving? I'll fricking drive over there!? :gaah:

If she knew he was 'in a confused state as well as panic mode' and she knew he was out of gas, and then she KNEW he was 'unaccounted' for, WTH go to bed like nothing, WTH did she not tell this to whoever she called at 4:30 am to ask about the truck. did she tell them THEN he was in a distressed mental state the night before? Did anyone mention this to LE? was this mentioned the next day or the supposed 3 days later when it supposedly show on the cell bill that he called 911!?

Is there anyone of you close enough to go get a copy of the police reports? If it is public record? How far from El Paso to where this is driving? I'll fricking drive over there!? :gaah:

I am closer to the East Coast..:panic:

GAH. I stopped reading this case long ago, couldn't get beyond the audio (and witness accounts)... I pop in every now and again for an update. Wish I had kept up on the story. I'm lost.

I always thought the vehicle abandonment/positioning was suspect.

My thought as well. Just felt in my gut that it was planted there.

El Paso is problably 350 miles give or take. I'm close enough if it is public record how would you find out?

Sorry I haven't figured out this new posting yet.
El Paso is about 350 miles give or take. I'm close, how would you go about finding out if public record?

How did she know to call Coke County? She lived in Tom Green County.

L was commenting on FB at 9:26 p.m. with B's mom about the baby being sick and at 5:13 a.m., she was commenting again on FB. If I am not mistaken, I remember someone saying they did NOT have a home computer. So therefore, she would have had to have her cell to get on FB to comment.

A lot happened in those few hours when the cell was charging in the van. If she missed two phone calls from B, but received all of K's phone calls, then her phone was only in the van charging a couple of hours, right? Did she ever go to sleep?

Would also love to hear all the telephonic forensics. Not just Brandon's phone.

I'm sure this is the first I've heard about a bag of clothes and I definitely haven't heard about a rabbit's foot before. What the Hell?

Was the house not searched by LE or anything? Or is that not the norm?

and still begs the question WHEN did he have time to change his clothes? Good grief, I'm so disgusted!
It was asked if his extra clothes still in the truck, he yellow shirt and camo shorts. The answer was he took a shirt and a pair of pants. the shirt was no in the pants was (so he took a tshirt and shorts) and the shirt was NOT found in the truck but the SHORTS were?

I guess at this point in does not matter what he had on when he disappeared, if he is alive he has different clothes, if he is deceased they will be with him...
I'm sorry everyone the constant lies, discrepancies, change of story, blah blah blah is just so discouraging and helps me see why there is limited help and I can change nothing.

And why change into those clothes? Where was he really headed?

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member