TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any updates? Where are you, Brandon Lawson?

And does anyone know where the key players are now? Whatever happened to Kyle and Audrey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any updates? Where are you, Brandon Lawson?

And does anyone know where the key players are now? Whatever happened to Kyle and Audrey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They aren’t together anymore. LL is still in the same town she moved to after Brandon disappeared, where his family lives, I can’t remember the name of the town.

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

That is excellent. Thank you. I will find it. I had always wondered if it was real since the 911 call never gives a location to dispatch a deputy to (Well some say they hear it I never did), confirmation that it was certainly edited then.

Hello, all. I never knew of this case till yesterday till someone on the Maura Murray FB page posted about it. I've been listening to podcasts all day, and wow- the 911 call is so intense and confusing. It feels like this is a case that someone definitely knows what happened; prayers for the family it gets solved.

Hello, all. I never knew of this case till yesterday till someone on the Maura Murray FB page posted about it. I've been listening to podcasts all day, and wow- the 911 call is so intense and confusing. It feels like this is a case that someone definitely knows what happened; prayers for the family it gets solved.

welcome!!:welcome4:

There is alot of twists, turns, tangled webs & changed stories to this case. I recommend reading from the start. As for the 911 call, I think its been edited & how it was obtained, recorded on a cell phone then posted might have something to do with how difficult it is to understand. It's a sad case, where 4 kids are left without a father and no answers to what happened to him.

This is the first case that brought me to WS. I spent days reading through every thread. I keep watching hoping at some point, he will be found.

These are some of the things that stuck out in my mind when reading. I have no clue on what threads they were because it's been years.

*I have always had questions about the cell being left in the car to charge after a big fight.
*Agree the timelines have never made sense. The first thing I would do if my loved one went missing is get a firm timeline.
*Brother - agree something is off here. His story and L's just don't seem right. And the time of getting the gas can seems off to me.
*I remember reading it was said he stopped at Walmart and it's possible he had an altercation there. It was NEVER confirmed though. I can't help but still thinking something happened there and he was chased and ran out of gas. That's why he didn't make sure his tank was full before he took off on his trip.
*I personally don't care if something bad was going on (like a drug deal). At this point, L and brother should be honest with what happened that night. If drugs were involved, they just were. He called 911 for help, he deserved to get that. He deserves to be found.
*I don't think L or brother had anything to do with his death, I just think they are covering something up. And that stops B from being found.
*Something was off with the PD and the guys wife reporting wrong info. Not sure they were involved but it sure didn't help the story at all.

I just find the call so sad. And I too believe there was someone else with him. I don't think we have the full call and I wish they would release that, even if they redacted the names and locations. I think there is way more to the story. Bottom line is I don't believe brother/girlfriends timelines or stories
I tend to agree with these comments.

Maybe the brother and girlfriend believe that Brandon was killed, and they think they know who did it, but they're afraid of the perpetrators. Maybe they have reason that people within the Sheriff's department can't be trusted.

I doubt he's juston the lam, but it is possible.

Bumping for Brandon! As it's been mentioned, the 911 tapes need to be requested and released!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

In the phone call he says "the woods". Looking at the area he went missing in again it seems to be very flat with mainly like farm land and flat fields for miles and miles. I mean I could understand how he could mistake it for woods in a panic and at that time of night, but the area itself doesn't look like somewhere where it would be impossible to find a body. The area is very large but it all looks the same. There doesn't seem to any type of woods or where a body could be buried and concealed and never be found. Unless I am missing something. Also, people say he could have died of the elements. How? I am not that familiar with rural areas but wouldn't he need to be out there for days in hazardous or freezing conditions? How would someone just succumb to the elements just from wandering around woodland for a few hours?

In the phone call he says "the woods". Looking at the area he went missing in again it seems to be very flat with mainly like farm land and flat fields for miles and miles. I mean I could understand how he could mistake it for woods in a panic and at that time of night, but the area itself doesn't look like somewhere where it would be impossible to find a body. The area is very large but it all looks the same. There doesn't seem to any type of woods or where a body could be buried and concealed and never be found. Unless I am missing something. Also, people say he could have died of the elements. How? I am not that familiar with rural areas but wouldn't he need to be out there for days in hazardous or freezing conditions? How would someone just succumb to the elements just from wandering around woodland for a few hours?

It doesn't need to be freezing at all. I think you can die from exposure with 60 degree weather if certain other factors come into play. Wind, rain, lack of clothing, etc. I believe being drunk actually helps the process along some too. Not saying he was drunk or that I believe he died of exposure but it doesn't take that much for your core temp to drop. Not real sure on the exact numbers but I know it does take freezing temps to die from exposure. I will try and looking it up and post.

I feel 100% sure BL did not die from exposure. Bronte was about a mile up the road. There are houses around there. He could have hollered for help and someone would hear him. This area is not desolate. It is a mixture of pasture (trees and grass), coastal hay fields, farming and ranching land. It is populated and within walking distance of the town of Bronte. I also do not think "wild hogs" got him either. They run like he$$ from people. The slightest sound or movement and they are out of here.

I also feel 100% there is another voice on the 911 call, which to me suggests there are other people around. They harmed Brandon and took him with them. I haven't a clue who "they" are, but I don't think it is family.

Brandon "ran into someone" somewhere and they did him harm. Of course all MOO.

I am going to San Angelo today. I will try to post a video of the area as we drive through Bronte. Not sure I know how but I will try!

Ok one thing that bugs me, though irrelevant, is that he has got to be saying "towards Ablilene. Bronte side." Not "both sides."

This is a highly doctored tape. No 911 dispatcher would ever fail to ask someones name, but i assume this has been covered. And she asks him to clarify one sentence, but then just continues like hes making sense for the rest of the call? No. I was attacked by a dog a few years back, and they just kept asking me to repeat everything over and over to keep me on the phone, much less if the signal was funny.

WHERE ARE THE PHONE RECORDS?! Wifey has got to have them. We NEED to see how long this call was, but I'm willing to bet just about anything that it hasn't been released because: A. the timeline is ******** for the calls to who called whom, and at what time. B. It shows the 911 call(s) length, proving this was edited. (I read there were 2 at one point, but no info on the second call). C. Both.

I read some interesting things in my research-- that the family doesn't say what they know because they are afraid of the cops. Sheriff's wife controls the story anyway since she owns the paper. Supposedly cadaver dogs were used at one point, but the pig smell from the local hogs ruined that effort (if they were even cadaver dogs at all, in a town of 1000, thats quite a resource)? I read that Brandons dad was harrassed by cops when searching for his sons dead body near these private lands. That on at least one occasion the cop tailed him all around the fences.

Thanks so much for this!!! Keep researching and let those of us that have been following know how to help..I agree, so much of this is wrong and obviously so, but what can we do to get the real truth? I feel like there is a huge coverup and someday when the truth comes out (and hopefully it will) it will make a great film with Woody Harrelson as the corrupt cop (that's what I believe)! But how do we get to the truth for his poor family (those that care and are afraid and especially his children!) Your post sounds like you are as incredulous as everyone who has followed Brandon's story. moo
Ok one thing that bugs me, though irrelevant, is that he has got to be saying "towards Ablilene. Bronte side." Not "both sides."

This is a highly doctored tape. No 911 dispatcher would ever fail to ask someones name, but i assume this has been covered. And she asks him to clarify one sentence, but then just continues like hes making sense for the rest of the call? No. I was attacked by a dog a few years back, and they just kept asking me to repeat everything over and over to keep me on the phone, much less if the signal was funny.

WHERE ARE THE PHONE RECORDS?! Wifey has got to have them. We NEED to see how long this call was, but I'm willing to bet just about anything that it hasn't been released because: A. the timeline is ******** for the calls to who called whom, and at what time. B. It shows the 911 call(s) length, proving this was edited. (I read there were 2 at one point, but no info on the second call). C. Both.

I read some interesting things in my research-- that the family doesn't say what they know because they are afraid of the cops. Sheriff's wife controls the story anyway since she owns the paper. Supposedly cadaver dogs were used at one point, but the pig smell from the local hogs ruined that effort (if they were even cadaver dogs at all, in a town of 1000, thats quite a resource)? I read that Brandons dad was harrassed by cops when searching for his sons dead body near these private lands. That on at least one occasion the cop tailed him all around the fences.

This case is one that I keep coming back to often. This has become one of the best cases so far.

I'm constantly perplexed by a lot that has been told with this case. The one thing I do remember is the dispatcher for that call actually was working at I believe it was a nursing home. Nurse, possibly. I cannot recall off the top of my head. It was discovered that the RSO office is has its called answered through the nursing home to cut costs. I do wonder how that is legal to do.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member