TX TX - Brian Cook, 25, Beaumont, 2 Oct 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
The Beaumont Police Department has confirmed it is investigating the disappearance of a 25-year-old man.

Brian Cook, of Beaumont, was reported missing by his family Monday, although the last known contact he made from his cell phone was recorded on Oct. 2, according to his sister Genny Kovacevich.

Kovacevich said she and her father met with a BPD sergeant at Cook's Country Village apartment on Daniel Drive after a welfare check revealed it had been cleared out. His vehicle was found unlocked in the parking lot of the complex.

Despite typical family issues, Kovacevich said, she and her brother were very close and spoke almost every day. She said that contact stopped a few days before Oct. 2.

"People don't just vanish like this," the Dickinson woman said of her brother. "We always had a rapport where we'd check up on each other and stay in touch."

Kovacevich couldn't confirm whether she believes Cook may have run away or if foul play is involved, but said her brother is a "good kid."

"Our family is suffering, and I don't care about anything else," Kovacevich said. "I just want to know he's OK. If I know he's okay, or anything else, then he'd no longer be a missing person, and right now, the silence is deafening."

Kovacevich said she has a message for Cook: "Can you let me know you're alive and breathing? I'm not here to place judgment, and we don't know what to think. Just knowing that he's okay would suffice."

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/n...ng-Beaumont-man-says-he-vanished-12312291.php
19489d2bda6f72703d4d94ca8f6afb5a.jpg
bab1a205bbd6b415e6953dbecb2d6c4e.jpg

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2017/10/30/brian-cook-disappears-from-beaumont-texas/

[FONT=&amp]His father, David Cook, released a statement to 12News reports KHOU News.[/FONT]

“Brian’s family and friends are very concerned about His safety. It has now been 4 weeks since he was last heard from. His apartment was paid through November and his car was left in the parking lot. Please contact his father at (281) 382-6023 or the Beaumont Police Dept if you have heard from him or know anything about his whereabouts. Please join us in praying for his safety and his return.”

Let’s hope Brian returns home soon, safe and sound.

The sister of a man missing from Beaumont for nearly two months said Wednesday that the "silence is deafening."

Brian Cook, 25, was reportedly spotted in Sealy on Oct. 4, two days after he stopped contacting his family.

Cook's sister, Genny Kovacevich, said there have been no further updates on the whereabouts of her brother since then.

Cook's father, David Cook, said in a Facebook post Saturday that he is offering a reward $1,000 for information that results in finding the man.

<Snipped by me>

"Our family is suffering, and I don't care about anything else," Kovacevich said. "I just want to know he's OK. If I know he's okay, or anything else, then he'd no longer be a missing person, and right now, the silence is deafening."

Kovacevich said she has a message for Cook: "Can you let me know you're alive and breathing? I'm not here to place judgment, and we don't know what to think. Just knowing that he's okay would suffice."

According to Beaumont Police, no additional information is available at this time.

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/news/amp/Sister-of-missing-Beaumont-man-says-silence-12360121.php

Still missing.

BEAUMONT MAN REMAINS MISSING OVER SIX MONTHS AFTER DISAPPEARANCE
http://www.12newsnow.com/mobile/art...-six-months-after-disappearance/502-536498404

The family of 25-year-old Beaumont Brian Cook who has been missing for over six months is praying for Cook's safe return home.

"He just disappeared, I mean as far as we know, off the face of the earth," Brian’s father, David said.

It's still difficult for David to think that his son Brian is missing.

Six months ago his residence at the Country Village apartment complex off of Fannett Road was vacated, but his Ford Mustang was left in the parking lot.

His cell phone wasn't used since October 2, his family said.

"He's my son, he's a brother, an uncle, there's a lot of family members that this has been a real struggle for," Cook said.

Beaumont Police say they are working to find Cook. A missing person case was filed on October 23, 2017.

The family admits that all leads became dead ends in the search for the Hamshire-Fannett High School graduate.

"It's bizarre that somebody you love like this can just be gone," Cook said.

[...]

Thumbnail

Missing Person / NamUs #MP41271
Brian Kelly Cook, Male, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact
October 2, 2017
Missing From
Beaumont, Texas
Case Information
Demographics

Missing Age
25 Years
Current Age
27 Years
First Name
Brian
Middle Name
Kelly
Last Name
Cook
Nickname/Alias
--
Sex
Male
Height
5' 11" (71 Inches)
Weight
170 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
White / Caucasian
Circumstances

Date of Last Contact
October 2, 2017
NamUs Case Created
December 7, 2017
Last Known Location Map

County
Jefferson County
Circumstances of Disappearance
Last seen on October 2, 2017.
Physical Description

Hair Color
Blond/Strawberry
Head Hair Description
--
Body Hair Description
--
Facial Hair Description
--
Left Eye Color
Blue
Right Eye Color
Blue
Eye Description
--
Distinctive Physical Features

Item
Description
PiercingLeft ear pierced with a white diamond stud.
Scar/markSpider tattoo on lower right leg. Tattoo of black widow spider on his chest. Tattoo of a "Sublime" sun on right forearm and "Sublime" sun on back.

Photos of tattoos in progress:

Original

Original

Original

“Cook's family members say he was last seen at the Country Village Apartment complex off Fannett Road and his black Mustang was left abandoned.

"I accessed the phone records and I noticed that he hasn't used the phone since October 2nd." said Genny Kovacevich.

Kovacevich is Cook's older sister and is worried her brother has not be in contact with anyone. She explained the 25-year-old worked part-time in construction in Beaumont and graduated from Hamshire-Fannett High School.“

—-

The sister said that Brian was reportedly spotted in Sealy, Texas on Nov. 4.

Missing Beaumont man reportedly spotted in Sealy

“Cook was reported missing by his family on Oct. 23, although the last known contact he made from his cell phone was recorded on Oct. 2, according to his sister Genny K. No other leads to his whereabouts have developed since then, she said.

In David's Facebook post from Saturday, it was reported that Cook's Ford Mustang that had been left unlocked in the parking lot of Cook's apartment complex after his disappearance was moved to the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office impound lot.“

Where could Brian be? I just came back from the area, and always find myself checking out people who resemble Brian, and other missing people I keep in the front of my mind.
Who else has been waiting for a missing persons network? I know it can’t possibly be just me that’s thought of so many ideas for years now. I can’t understand why/how it hasn’t been done yet!

“Cook's family members say he was last seen at the Country Village Apartment complex off Fannett Road and his black Mustang was left abandoned.

In David's Facebook post from Saturday, it was reported that Cook's Ford Mustang that had been left unlocked in the parking lot of Cook's apartment complex after his disappearance was moved to the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office impound lot.“

Thank you for all you do, margarita25. I’ve been here for a few years now, and I always see you on so many threads, and am thankful for your caring nature and all of your posts.

Thank you for all you do, margarita25. I’ve been here for a few years now, and I always see you on so many threads, and am thankful for your caring nature and all of your posts.

(This is so very kind of you to say, Barlow. Thank you so much. I am grateful to be around this group of caring people! :) )

Thank you for bumping Brian’s case.

What the heck? I hate cases where people just poof and disappear with no traces to follow. It reminds me of the guy in Colorado (I think). He was last seen getting his laptop out of a car and walked away... I can’t for the life of me remember his name. Anyway, was brian’s life copasetic or was there drama in his life? Was he sad? Had he changed personality wise? All of this info would be helpful to know.

What the heck? I hate cases where people just poof and disappear with no traces to follow. It reminds me of the guy in Colorado (I think). He was last seen getting his laptop out of a car and walked away... I can’t for the life of me remember his name. Anyway, was brian’s life copasetic or was there drama in his life? Was he sad? Had he changed personality wise? All of this info would be helpful to know.

(I wonder which case this is, please post if you remember. Thanks :) )

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SalmonElla
Back