TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #2

@Zoe posted the info and video here, if this is the one you’re looking for:

Zoe’s post, #314
Thank you.
I’m also looking for the very first interview (the whole thing) his parents did. The one they’re saying “you’re not in trouble”, and prompting him to try to get out of the situation he’s in. I think it’s the same video that mentioned scripture.

The silence in this case is deafening. Can anyone tell me how long this case will be prioritized considering the fact that Caleb is a 21 year old legal adult? Unless they have actual evidence of a crime occuring I worry that the case will become cold. Hopefully there are strong leads & concrete evidence that we're just unaware of. This case has been most baffling! Prayers Caleb is found soon & for a positive outcome.

The silence in this case is deafening. Can anyone tell me how long this case will be prioritized considering the fact that Caleb is a 21 year old legal adult? Unless they have actual evidence of a crime occuring I worry that the case will become cold. Hopefully there are strong leads & concrete evidence that we're just unaware of. This case has been most baffling! Prayers Caleb is found soon & for a positive outcome.
This has been my worry as well: Because Caleb is a big, strong, healthy adult male, without evidence of a crime it will be presumed he left of his own volition.

The rendezvous thing seems logical to me also, but it was SO LATE and this is not a big city. So bizarre!!
Not a big city, huh? It's the 8th largest city in Texas.
The city's population was 316,239 in 2022, making it the eighth-most populous city in Texas

Caleb's folks seem like nice and providing parents. I do not believe he went missing of his own accord at all. And I would still bet that he had flip flops on, thanks to the previous poster for finding that image.

If Caleb did meet up with someone, or had the intentions of meeting someone, I think that letting the public know this information would help the case gain traction in both interest and potential leads.

Caleb's folks seem like nice and providing parents. I do not believe he went missing of his own accord at all. And I would still bet that he had flip flops on, thanks to the previous poster for finding that image.

If Caleb did meet up with someone, or had the intentions of meeting someone, I think that letting the public know this information would help the case gain traction in both interest and potential leads.
Why can’t law enforcement trace this and investigate and question the person?

Why can’t law enforcement trace this and investigate and question the person?
They may know something but haven't disclosed it, either because it is important for the investigation, or they don't feel like the public does not need to know. Generally, I feel like LE would mention it if there's a danger to the public, to assuage fears/rumors (and sometimes not even then), or believe that the public can help identify/find some information.

I agree with @daswagen that mentioning this (if it is true/actionable info) could help raise interest/traction in this case.

Opinion: CH digital footprints on the cell, the laptop, and any other device he owned should tell the full story and hopefully lead them to the person. It’s 2024, people have degrees in cybercrime now (who would have thought….) and there are entire LE departments that just sit day and night putting the pieces of the story together.

I’m thinking this is like Brian Kohberger, they could tell each time his phone pinged in an area where the murders took place, they could tell when his phone was turned off and then on again, the cops even stopped him twice as he went home from Idaho to Pennsylvania. They used DNA from a relative, searched his trash, kept their eyes on him , then they finally arrested him. By the time they arrested him they had the complete timeline and then they had the press conference.

I’m hoping the same happens for CH! (My opinion)

Opinion: CH digital footprints on the cell, the laptop, and any other device he owned should tell the full story and hopefully lead them to the person. It’s 2024, people have degrees in cybercrime now (who would have thought….) and there are entire LE departments that just sit day and night putting the pieces of the story together.

I’m thinking this is like Brian Kohberger, they could tell each time his phone pinged in an area where the murders took place, they could tell when his phone was turned off and then on again, the cops even stopped him twice as he went home from Idaho to Pennsylvania. They used DNA from a relative, searched his trash, kept their eyes on him , then they finally arrested him. By the time they arrested him they had the complete timeline and then they had the press conference.

I’m hoping the same happens for CH! (My opinion)
maybe there is more cell activity in the cottages late at night than we think (students) and they cannot easily tease it out

IMHO
No accusations- just throwing around ideas.
I’m not fully convinced that Caleb wasn’t impaired by alcohol and/ or drugs when he went wandering around at 3 am
I still think there is a chance he became disoriented and wandered off ending up in the ocean and that he may not be recovered.
I’m weirdly reminded of Shannan Gilbert who became paranoid and disoriented and ran away from her driver into the Long Island marsh reeds and drowned.
I don’t think Caleb looked sober in the video with his friends and the dog earlier in the night.
<modsnip: discussing information members have been instructed not to>
It is beyond frustrating that this case seems stalled.
I hope the FBI have a promising lead they are following.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: referenced post was removed>
The other thing about the timeline that bugs me is 4 am is fishing time. He was planning on going fishing and that’s the ideal hour to go — was he not planning on sleeping?

Last edited by a moderator:
The other thing about the timeline that bugs me is 4 am is fishing time. He was planning on going fishing and that’s the ideal hour to go — was he not planning on sleeping?
There are a lot of variables in peak fishing time.
During some parts of the year 4 AM may be great fishing, other times not so much.
When I lived in Atlanta, it was a big deal and the weather forecasts charted the peak times to fish daily.

I believe the father said he had later morning classes and would fish after those classes (probably in the afternoon peak).

316k people isn’t a big city, to me.
Well, it's still a substantial amount of people..Plus, it's also a university city.

A big city or a small town doesn't make anything safer.

Look at Moscow, Idaho.That's not a big city, but has plenty of goings on, including 5 murders (coincidentally of university students!)

Well, it's still a substantial amount of people..Plus, it's also a university city.

A big city or a small town doesn't make anything safer.

Look at Moscow, Idaho.That's not a big city, but has plenty of goings on, including 5 murders (coincidentally of university students!)
I also think the nature of online hookups creates danger whether in a huge city or in a tiny rural town. It’s created its own dangerous culture, independent of actual physical location.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80
Back