TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. That’s why I’m not a fan of that theory. In rare cases a coverup does happen, but for that reason and others, I don’t believe any sort of accident happened here.

I think this was purely intentional.
I'm leaning on intentional also. I think it's possible it was someone posing as someone he had been with before. Possibly someone that was outrageously jealous of CH and perhaps spurned by whomever he/she was posing as. I also think that it is possible that rather than a prearranged hook up, this unknown poser person messaged CH that he/she would drop something off that maybe CH had left behind in a previous meeting and CH just said I'll meet you outside because he didn't want that person in his apartment. He left without his shoes. I cannot imagine anyone going to a "date", "hook up", "meeting", etc barefoot. (I don't know if he had flip flops or if that counts as being barefoot or without shoes).
moo

If it was accidental with a cover up, it’s possible that the person may have driven to an area that law enforcement are unaware of. If they needed to, they could have driven for 12+ hours.
This case is very perplexing, and I hope there’s a break soon.
I hesitate posing this scenario, but since we’re trying to consider all:
What if it’s what you say, but accidental death for the other party. Caleb almost calls for help (3:12 cell tower ping), but panics and decides not to. He drives the other party’s car to ? — unknown. He’s staying away, afraid. At least in this scenario, he’d still be alive.

Trouble with this is, there’s no one reported missing the same time aside from Caleb, right?

I hesitate posing this scenario, but since we’re trying to consider all:
What if it’s what you say, but accidental death for the other party. Caleb almost calls for help (3:12 cell tower ping), but panics and decides not to. He drives the other party’s car to ? — unknown. He’s staying away, afraid. At least in this scenario, he’d still be alive.

Trouble with this is, there’s no one reported missing the same time aside from Caleb, right?
Yes, he’d still be alive, but in a whole heap of trouble.
In this scenario, it would depend on the age of the other party. Someone older may not be checked up on as much. Or they may be out of the area.
It’s not likely, but one never knows.

I'm leaning on intentional also. I think it's possible it was someone posing as someone he had been with before. Possibly someone that was outrageously jealous of CH and perhaps spurned by whomever he/she was posing as. I also think that it is possible that rather than a prearranged hook up, this unknown poser person messaged CH that he/she would drop something off that maybe CH had left behind in a previous meeting and CH just said I'll meet you outside because he didn't want that person in his apartment. He left without his shoes. I cannot imagine anyone going to a "date", "hook up", "meeting", etc barefoot. (I don't know if he had flip flops or if that counts as being barefoot or without shoes).
moo
Yes, it’s always possible that some kind of jealous revenge aspect is at play. I’ve read enough true crime stories over the years that I can actually think of 3 cases off the bat where a person vanished suddenly, to be later found murdered by a jealous rival who’d been plotting for months.

In the cases I’m thinking of, the victims were female and abducted and killed by rival females. But it’s not outside the realm of possibility.

I wouldn’t think you’d show up for a hook up with bare feet , either. I said in a prior post that ordering UberEats, having no wallet, keys, or shoes, if I envision myself, it would mean I thought I was meeting someone for a second to grab an item they had for me.

I have been at the US Marshals website and I have read what they do such as fugitive cases, trafficking cases, and missing children. In addition they assist other departments at the state and federal level.

It appears as though the digital aspect of this case looms large.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500