GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsure. Taylor Shelton who hired CM testified CM got some text messages that concerned her. Judge would not let details be given (threat about $). (JMHO possibly because the State had not entered those text messages? If not then Shelton testimony probably be hearsay?)
JMHO
Just an :thinking: after looking up where CM worked and knowing that HF sold drugs to CM boss (unsure who that is) but dating service - with all the known drug dealing going on gives me the creeps. Just an observation.

CM: Bodyguard people calling me, you should call the dude

<HF believes body guard (I think LaTerrence B from before) wanted to just hang out. Neither he nor CM needed a bodyguard) had FB msg CM There is an individual subpoena by Def

09/08/2016 Defense Application for Subpoena
09/08/2016
Subpoena
Dunbar, Latarence Eugene
Served09/08/2016
Returned09/08/ 2016 http://cijspub.co.collin.tx.us/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1387104

**also has HF mother subpoened

08/24/2016 Defense Application for Subpoena
08/24/2016
Subpoena
Foster, Mary Jane
Served08/30/2016
Returned09/01/2016
Thank you mimi! Maybe we will get to hear why. After reading your posts more, I'm thinking maybe bodyguard maybe was looking for a supplier via CM/HF, IMO.

Also, I have running list of witnesses testifying but I got behind. I'll try my best to update and post before court resumes tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Where did CM orig park when she arrived at 9 p.m. at PP apartment? Everyone else arrived at 10 p.m. SN stated he drove her to the bars and back to PP apartment and smoked a cig in car awaiting PP, SB & EA get back from Whattaburger.

In the 9/3/14 interview, EA stated that he parked by Blue Martini Bar. Det Benzink testified that he watched video from Blue Martini and did not see a Camaro or group of party group. Did not keep archived copy - felt it was not relevant.

**:thinking: so what if possible that EA did orig park by Blue Martini? If not I have not heard anyone testify (very possible I have missed) where EA parked prior to group parking in the parking garage. PP testified ETA: In one of the interviews on 9/3/14 EA does state that he drove himself from apt to bars and parking garage? IIRC

EA ex Girlfriend RA, testified : Didn't go out with the group of CM friends. Didn't approve of things they did. They were into stuff she wasn't into. Flirted with SB and other girls.

JMHO guess she was correct about SB, << is who text and invited EA to come over to PP apt and party. Possibly that EA thought she did like him, she also testifed that she again texted him the following night 8/30/16

RA said on cross that parking can be difficult. Hard to remember where the car was. Went to the Shops at Legacy 8/30/14. Picked up EA and a friend. She stayed night at EA house.

DID not see the car dent until after PPD told her then asked EA. Curious how many times she saw that car prior and didn't notice?

JMHO

Thank you mimi! Maybe we will get to hear why. After reading your posts more, I'm thinking maybe bodyguard maybe was looking for a supplier via CM/HF, IMO.

Also, I have running list of witnesses testifying but I got behind. I'll try my best to update and post before court resumes tomorrow.

THANK YOU. I have a list but been adding notes ;) for myself. It really does help to look back fast to review ;) Hugs :loveyou:

JMHO, Could also be something along those lines :facepalm:

LaTarence Dunbar
Director and Certifying Official of The City Crime Watch
Dallas/Fort Worth AreaSecurity and Investigations
Current
City Crime Watch of America, LT-Academy (lt-academy.com), U.S. Security Institute (securityinstitute.us)
Previous
Sunset Lounge-Dallas, Levu Dallas Nightclub, Dee Lincoln's Dining Room and Bubble Bar Uptown Dallas
Education
Texas Christian University https://www.linkedin.com/in/latarencedunbar

I self alerted on a duplicate long post unsure how it does that sometimes. LOL and others for ever to post. Most time will tell you dup post. Again didn't enter it twice - sorry for inconvenience.

L Dunbar played for the Atlanta Falcons and seems like a decent guy from what I've seen.

No, I am not confused on the charges, got that from the Collin County Court Docket: http://cijspub.co.collin.tx.us/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1387104

Register of Actions
Case No. 401-80513-2015
The State of Texas vs. Enrique Gutierrez Arochi §

Case Type: Filed by Indictment Date Filed 03/10/2015 Location: 401st District Court Related Case Information Related Cases01-80512-2015 (Same Defendant)
Party Information Lead Attorneys Keith Gore Retained Defendant Arochi Gutierrez, Enrique
State The State of Texas
Charge Information
Charges: Arochi Gutierrez, Enrique Statute Level Date
1. AGG KIDNAPPING 20.04(a)(1-6) PC First Degree Felony 08/30/2014

^^ which is the same thing I posted the Statute to.

Nor do I believe that my opinion or observation of what is presented in the courtroom will in any way determine the verdict of this case. No one reading or posting about it will. << OR Better not be.

THIS is who will decide

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account &#8207;@vlwigg 9h9 hours ago
.@XXXX Jury is 7 men, 7 women. (2 are alternates) A few minorities (can't tell exact #). Guessing age range is 30s-60s #arochitrial

My opinions or anyone else's should not bother anyone. Only their opinion should matter to them. I respect others opinions, even though I may not agree. Absolutely no reason to be condescending of others.

And so far the State has not proved kidnapping to me let alone "aggravated" kidnapping. Again, does not matter, I am only following the case not deciding it ;) Those deciding it are directed by the Judge to form their verdict on evidence presented at trial. Yes common sense will be able to be used too. But not a verdict on their emotional feelings in the pursuit of self-perceived justice. JMHO

Answers one question : EA was using the stolen Sprint phone.

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg Sep 16
Interview: Parents in interview with Arochi. He says he doesn't have txts for 8/30, 8/31 #arochitrial

@vlwigg why won't they show us texts/calls to/from his phone for 8/29-9/4?

.@XXXX They meaning parents or police? Police got warrant for Arochi phone but that didn't show everything #arochirial

@vlwigg Didn't EA take a cell phone from work (Sprint) and also has a theft charge?

.@XXXX Yes, Arochi stole phone from work, activated it 8/25/14 and wiped it b/4 police could get it #arochitrial

@vlwigg So he stole a cell phone 5 days before this happened?

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account &#8207;@vlwigg 15h15 hours ago
.@XXXX Correct. That was the phone he was using that night. #arochitrial

On 8/31/14 Sasso testifies cell records show Arochi near house, then gap, then his cell pings off cell tower in Anna #arochitrial

@vlwigg has it been said when/where EA phone pinged after it was detected off CR 277 in Anna?

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account &#8207;@vlwigg 12h12 hours ago
.@XXXX It pings cell tower located on CR 277 in Anna at 3:08 pm & a couple times after that. Then back to Allen #arochitrial

@vlwigg who will be giving testimonies on Monday?

.@XXXX Plano Det. Cathy Stamm back on stand. A person not named & lead detective Robyn Busby to finish state's case. #arochitrial

@vlwigg will Jonni, Christina's mom testify?

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 11h11 hours ago
.@XXXXn She is on the state's witness list. I'm guessing she's the civilian still to testify but don't know for sure #arochitrial

@vlwigg How do you explain Christina's DNA all over the trunk carpeting in the trunk but not the trunk lid.

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 9h9 hours ago
.@XXXX Lead detective still to testify. She's expected to pull everything together #arochitrial

.@XXXX Yes, Arochi stole phone from work, activated it 8/25/14 and wiped it b/4 police could get it #arochitrial

@vlwigg his cell activity to girlfriend and others show all in/out going txt, calls & pings right? AnnaTX ping, wow?

.@XXXX Police have txts because of girlfriend. Arochi's cell was wiped - no texts recovered. #arochitrial

.@XXXX Records from Sprint show Arochi's incoming/outgoing calls, data use, cell tower pings #arochitrial

@vlwigg the police. I thought all would be logged via cell data. Once he deleted them(txt) off his phone they couldn't be recovered?

.@XXXX According to warrant, Arochi used software to wipe his phone. His txts could not be recovered from his phone #arochitrial

@vlwigg did they mention in court (w jury present) that he did this? Why wipe phone if nothing to hide?

.@lXXXXJurors have not yet heard any evidence about Arochi's cell phone being wiped. #arochitrial

I hope the jury isn't as confused with these witness testimonies as I am :scared:

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg Sep 15
Staub testifies that potential sources for DNA are blood, saliva and semen. Since DNA is for Morris, other option is saliva #arochitrial

@vlwigg Ruled out semen. Do they think she licked his trunk? How would that much saliva end up in multiple places in trunk?

@vlwigg ive thought urine maybe on period as to why such oddly light traces showed up?? Imo

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account &#8207;@vlwigg 12h12 hours ago 2:41 p.m. 9/18/2016
.@XXXX Police believe faint glow from Blue Star was because trunk cleaned with chemicals #arochitrial

Disclaimer: info taken from cross ref various reports tweets, TCMom & Gigglingtoes courtroom notes, link from Looking for Clues WS member. Only presenting as JMHO from those references. To the best of my knowledge from Trial info * as complete as I know please let me know if need to add anything.

8/30/2014- Saturday
12:31 a.m. Morris’ ID scanned at Scruffy Duffies bar at Shops at Legacy.

12:34 a.m. Credit card transaction made w/CM MasterCard at Scruffy Duffies bar.

-EA, Sabrina Boss and Paulina Petrosky go to Whataburger.
CM & friend Steven Nickerson returned back to Petrosky's apartment. Smoke cig in car waiting for friends (SN testimony)

2:00 a.m. RA text to EA she loved him too

2:00 a.m. (<After 2:am>HF testimony 9/13/16 ) Went to “W Hotel” With Taylor Barry & TB friend *TB plea 5th - *TB shows on Def witness subpoena, but he has invoked and no immunity given as of 9/16/16

HF on stand 9/13/16 Prosecutor showing map of Concrete Cowboy. HF says it was a bar with music. Was there most of the night. Went to the W hotel. May have gone to other bars around there (Concrete Cowboy).

HF testimony 9/13/16 HF was using Molly & Xanax & Alcohol. Night was a blur; doesn’t know how to explain the high. MDMA helps you stay up.
Also states: Doesn’t remember calls or texts from any number, was probably asleep or high.

HF testimony 9/13/16 State direct: (unsure when went to Concrete Cowboy timewise. Says he saw LP at Concrete Cowboy, had no words/interaction, doesn’t think LP saw him.

2:03 a.m. HF: I’m see Logan
HF: Beat down
CM: Kill him <HF testifies that she’s not serious>

2:12 a.m. CM to HF - Can you come pick me up?
Please tell me what’s going on Lost my car key
Really? Right now I mean that much to you?

2:34 a.m. CM text to HF photo of her hand holding two keys with “Found them.
I throwed please come get me.

**7-8 more texts she’s apologizing for getting mad and asking him to come get her. (TCMom notes from 9/13/16)

3:01 a.m. CM to HF text Good night, Hope you’re okay You lost the best thing that ever happened to you

3:16 a.m. CM to HF text Taking taxi home. See you one day. *Det Benzink testifies not aware of this text by CM to HF*

3:29 WTF? Please just answer

3:29: Phones dead too

3:29 Driving home

3:30 a.m. CM & EA leave Petrosky’s apartment on Scruggs Way

3:43 a.m. CM calls Steven Nickerson, says she’s still walking to her vehicle.

3:45 a.m. CM outgoing call is walking Northbound on Parkwood (then there is a tower switch)

3:46 a.m. CM outgoing call

3:48 a.m. CM to HF text Can I at least get in house.

3:50 a.m. Text or phone call made from EA phone to HF

3:53 a.m. Text or phone call made from EA phone to HF.

3:55 a.m. Text or phone call made from EA phone to HF

3:55 a.m. EA &CM seen on surveillance camera entering parking garage.

3:58 a.m. EA Camaro leaves the parking garage (Bank video)

4:08 a.m. Det Benzick testimony, green KIA making few passes in parking garage. Did not ID, possible UBER type vehicle *on Def cross, admitted did not know of CM 3:16 a.m. text to HF about going to call a taxi *

4:08 a.m. EA Camaro Tolltag SRT Custer Road gantry traveling North on S.H. 121. (exhibit#96 NTTA Robert Jacobson)(Witness Cory Carr (Roadway Systems Mgr IT, NTTA) Clarified the SRT Main Lane Gantry at Custer).

4:47 a.m. CM phone pings cell tower at 5800 Granite Parkway (north of Shops at Legacy)

4:56 a.m. EA phone pings cell tower at 5800 Granite Parkway (north of Shops at Legacy)

5:32 a.m. EA phone pings cell tower in 1500 block of Bethany Drive near his home.

6:21 a.m. Sun rises.

10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (per HF 9/13/16 as State witness on direct) -HF says he went home around 10am-12pm on morning of 8/30. TB was with him. *again TB plea 5th & has subpoena from Def, but no use immunity from State as of trial close 9/16/16 that public aware of*

10:15 a.m. EA pumps gas, inspects trunk and driver’s side of vehicle at Allen Kroger, 1212 E. Bethany Drive. He is seen on video wiping down passenger side door and scrubbing back of vehicle with squeegee.

10:51 a.m. EA clocks in @ Sprint (sched 8a-1p 2-6p)Witness Shawn McKinney Director of Sales for Sprint – Regional Manager EA work time cards *(TCMom note: Defense continues perusing time card with witness. 5 other instances that I noted where he was due at 8 and was anywhere from 39 minutes late to 3+ hours late. Just in a 2-3 week period.

10:52 a.m. EA texts RA claims to be at work (HE IS clocked in at 10:51 a.m.per time card entered into evidence)

10:55 a.m. EA text * unsure what said. RA also testifies may have tried calling EA too. Unsure time

**Per HF 9/13/16 testimony State witness on direct- Saturday didn’t call CM, figured she was still with friends. Went to sleep at home, got up in the evening. Didn’t call or text CM, he was still using drugs. Thought she was mad, and/or w/family and friends

**Per HF 9/13/16 testimony State witness on direct he(HF) Went out Saturday night – selling / doing drugs (back to Dallas)

1:19 p.m. EA texts RA Thank you for caring

1:45 p.m. EA feels better just forgot to turn alarm on

**Unsure of time conversation, or time RA picked up EA - says his parents are gone, wants to see her. Went out August 30, 2014. RA picked him up and met friend. That was first time she saw after texting. AR testifies EA told her a tire fell on his hand while he was fixing his rims and that's how he got hurt. She noticed his right hand cuts/scratches bruised on knuckles.

Great timeline!

Wonder what that text was about? "Thanks for caring"..?

but it was EA sending it to RA from what I read

Changing answer. I see now that there was one from EA to RA according to that timeline. I wasn't aware of that one.

There was one from CM to HF in the night where she was being sarcastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member